We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Players

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Are you referring to the truths that I tell on these forums? I get the feeling that you are just another one of the failures who just can't accept that everything I say is truth and so make up random garbage to spill in reply in order to attempt to make me seem less credible, my question to you is this, if you do indeed feel this way, can you explain to me how there are so many people (outside of Asylum/No QQ) who have accepted my truths and agree that I (Asylum/No QQ) am the greatest player in lotro history? Why are the only people who disagree with my statements, people who have been mercilessly farmed by me (or members of my kin/tribe) or friends/associates of those farmed?
    And Im the prettiest girl to ever play Lotro. It is the truth, cause I said it. The only people who disagree with me are people that Ive refused to date or that my friends refuse to date.

Ill believe what you say as truths, when I actually witness it. As far as I know you dont even play on Landy so it makes it difficult to agree (or disagree) with anything you say. Im pretty neutral on such broad claims that I have no evidence to supports it (though I do find them quite entertaining). You very well may be the best ever but provide me with evidence other than you, your kinmates, or your friends words. There are only 2 people on the forums that brag about being the best and thats you and King Z. And I hope, for your sake, that you are better than him.

For the record, I dont disagree or agree with your "truths." As far as I am concerned they are just words that anyone can say. And I also have not been farmed by you or your friends/kin/tribe. I rage log way before it comes to that. I hope you are able to prove your claims cause I think it would be awesome to see someone be the best.

Good luck and maybe the best player ever (you) and the prettiest girl ever (me) can get to know each other a little better. Can you imagine what kind of super babies we could produce. Just make sure you break up with Fartyy beforehand so it doesnt get too awkward.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    And Im the prettiest girl to ever play Lotro. It is the truth, cause I said it.

Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

And Im the prettiest girl to ever play Lotro. It is the truth, cause I said it.
    Lies I'm the prettiest girl!
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Are you referring to the truths that I tell on these forums? I get the feeling that you are just another one of the failures who just can't accept that everything I say is truth and so make up random garbage to spill in reply in order to attempt to make me seem less credible, my question to you is this, if you do indeed feel this way, can you explain to me how there are so many people (outside of Asylum/No QQ) who have accepted my truths and agree that I (Asylum/No QQ) am the greatest player in lotro history? Why are the only people who disagree with my statements, people who have been mercilessly farmed by me (or members of my kin/tribe) or friends/associates of those farmed?
    The "greatest player in LOTRO history" had to farm rank on his mains. lel top quality banter

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPooperr View Post
    Beorning - Teddyruxpin-1
    Burglar - Aimon
    Captain - Visennya
    Champion - Dwyght
    Guardian - Arcrus, Abysm-1
    Hunter - None
    Lore Master - None
    Minstrel - Uwish-1
    Rune Keeper - Healing, Mario. Dps, Nii-1
    Warden - Duskyy, Hejazia

Reaver - Grishrukzhurm or something like that, Shupth
    Weaver - Mephitic
    Blackarrow - Lunchmoney, Lozarrow
    Warleader - None
    Warg - Cataracts
    Defiler - Shutt

This is just a list of players that have been pretty active within the last month.
    Duskyy mentioned me in his list again along with his other alts BUT Host got removed.
    This just got real

Beorning - Any of them that actually is in dps mode rather than spamming aoe heals
    Burglar - none come to mind
    Captain - I don't recall any other cappies that play recently
    Champion - None that come to mind recently. Naug was funny as hell in his time though.
    Guardian - Foy was pretty fun
    Hunter - Vastrid because he's like the only hunter currently playing
    Lore Master - Nope
    Minstrel - Minipied, Gaelbo (he doesn't play anymore, but that dude was hilarious)
    Rune Keeper - Mario
    Warden - Fraed (because he actually tries really hard, even when he's obviously drunk, and gets an A for effort)

Reaver - Zigtupor, Neck, maggotstew
    Weaver - Dreamwebber, brugael
    Blackarrow - Neckshot, Rodan, Gutlard, there's one that plays occasionally who is from The White Hand and I don't rememeber the name.
    Warleader - Carl, badmuz, maggotmeat (when he's not being a buttmunch)
    Warg - Pouncie, badpuppie
    Defiler - aeryheals, bumblybee, Soltaz (even though I can't understand a thing he says!)

These people make the game much more enjoyable.
    Eternal bonkins

~Nadyah, Venomvain, Temarine, Demri

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    The "greatest player in LOTRO history" had to farm rank on his mains.
    By "mains" do you mean a single class that I "mained"? Do you also understand that "had to" and "chose to" are two completely different things? Meh, prolly not, you still don't know the difference between good and bad players, how could I expect you to know this stuff?
    lel top quality banter

The "greatest player in LOTRO history" had to farm rank on his mains. lel top quality banter

Duskyy mentioned me in his list again along with his other alts BUT Host got removed.
    This just got real
    Rank Farmer =/= Bad Player. It's 2015 and people still use rank farmer as a insult.

By "mains" do you mean a single class that I "mained"? Do you also understand that "had to" and "chose to" are two completely different things? Meh, prolly not, you still don't know the difference between good and bad players, how could I expect you to know this stuff?
    So, the "greatest player in Lotro history" chose to farm rank on his main.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was starting to judge you in a negative light.....

And rank farming might not be an insult but it is and should be viewed in a negative manner. And when someones is claiming to be the best, openly admitting to cheating doesnt strengthen their claim. Im the judge/jury (for myself) in the "Lotro Court of Skill" so once again I need evidence that convinces me of the "truth" and as of now Im lacking it.

Im still the prettiest, no evidence is needed.
    Last edited by Trainatura; Sep 01 2015 at 06:56 PM.
    Warg- Nymerica

Duskyy
    I actually play mostly on Crickhollow. I don't really know him aside from the fact that he's a *****.
    Irish

This thread is out of control lol, take your #### somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenFox View Post
    Minstrel - ......Gaelbo (he doesn't play anymore, but that dude was hilarious)
    You'll find him on his reaver, he still plays, but mostly creepside these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUSHUC View Post
    You'll find him on his reaver, he still plays, but mostly creepside these days.
    Oh, you're right, I forgot he had a reaver. He doesn't talk much anymore though, I wonder why he stopped saying funny things? o.O
    Eternal bonkins

~Nadyah, Venomvain, Temarine, Demri

Is interesting how the chooze of best players is for friednsheep more than best play ,be honest not interested
    landroval Mephistop Ba R13 Soltaz Defiler R12 Inablade Reaver r8 Inawargo Warg R6 Banhill mini. Arkenstone Soultaz Ba R9
    Brandywine Inadush WL R10 Goltaz Warg R6 Venenopuro Weaver R7 Mephystot Defi R8 Mephistof Ba r7

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanegra View Post
    Is interesting how the chooze of best players is for friednsheep more than best play ,be honest not interested
    Interesting.
    Last edited by Hejazia; Sep 03 2015 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanegra View Post
    With that in mind, here I go with an updated list

Mini: Host, Feleuriond
    LM: Dragokonen
    Capt: Agnostis
    Hunter: Zaeloin
    Burg: Aimon
    RK: Mario, Falladore
    Guard: Bramdal
    Beorn: Teddy
    Warden: Duskyy
    Champ: Shasaysasah

WL: Capnjack, BT
    Spider: Brugael
    BA: Kakarott, Brugalar
    Defiler: Brug
    Reaver: Slashnhack
    Warg: Nymerica, Brugrat

Forum troll: Hejazia
    Forum comic relief: Gir-dog
    Forum wannabe comic relief: Aedon
    Forum poster that's most misunderstood: Fartyy, Barbanegra
    Prettiest lady in all of Lotro: Trainatura

I hate all these people but I cant deny their skill in what they do.
    Warg- Nymerica

With that in mind, here I go with an updated list

Mini: Host, Feleuriond
    LM: Dragokonen
    Capt: Agnostis
    Hunter: Zaeloin
    Burg: Aimon
    RK: Mario, Falladore
    Guard: Bramdal
    Beorn: Teddy
    Warden: Duskyy
    Champ: Shasaysasah

WL: Capnjack, BT
    Spider: Brugael
    BA: Kakarott, Brugalar
    Defiler: Brug
    Reaver: Slashnhack
    Warg: Nymerica, Brugrat

Forum troll: Hejazia
    Forum comic relief: Gir-dog
    Forum wannabe comic relief: Aedon
    Forum poster that's most misunderstood: Fartyy, Barbanegra
    Prettiest lady in all of Lotro: Trainatura

I hate all these people but I cant deny their skill in what they do.
    ^ agreed.
    Burglartarget rank 15 wl, Brugael rank 14 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

Talking hi ist me DRACKOE

like that list relly cool not for shore if I seen my name in the cappy lest but if so cool and thanks I all was in joy fighty you all even thow I die a lot cant help it runy in to a mosh pit of creeps to mushe fun and the rushe mmm ya lol I respeked a lot of you gust dow me 1 smoll faver don't stop being you and I wont stop being me

Quote Originally Posted by 5644htggggg View Post
    like that list relly cool not for shore if I seen my name in the cappy lest but if so cool and thanks I all was in joy fighty you all even thow I die a lot cant help it runy in to a mosh pit of creeps to mushe fun and the rushe mmm ya lol I respeked a lot of you gust dow me 1 smoll faver don't stop being you and I wont stop being me
    Somehow I was able to read that. LMAO take it easy on the substances guys...

P.S. that forum name fits you

Thread updated with best players so far, many names been removed for not being active

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    Thread updated with best players so far, many names been removed for not being active
    this list is as filthy as hejazia somehow having my d-pics on his phone

Quote Originally Posted by Farty View Post
    this list is as filthy
    Ah bro, its okey you dont need to cry cuz yr name aint here anymore, you havent been active for a time now

as hejazia somehow having my d-pics on his phone
    beh, did y really need to share #### like this with us? :/ I feel bad

Ah bro, its okey you dont need to cry cuz yr name aint here anymore, you havent been active for a time now

beh, did y really need to share #### like this with us? :/ I feel bad
    Idc about being on your list
    Your list is always mostly trash
    Also I was banned

It was a joke noob

Idc about being on your list
    Your list is always mostly trash
    Also I was banned

It was a joke noob
    i know it was a joke boy
    I miss you trash talking in OOC tho

i know it was a joke boy
    I miss you trash talking in OOC tho
    i wont be on as much as i normally was but ill still be on to spread the hate <3

i wont be on as much as i normally was but ill still be on to spread the hate <3
    I'm very sensitive. Stop making me cry.

Also make a worst of thread so my warg can be on it!
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast