We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Goodbye My friend Arrostorm

I will miss you m8 and good luck! Lotro have lost the best player i ever met!

Tc

Valagorm

TY Val m8....8yrs almost to the day I started lotro,unfortunately real life now has to come 1st....been a gr8 time playing alongside u and many other players over the yrs and I hope everyone has many more yrs of fun ahead of them...signing out

Travel safe buddy

Not wanting to make this a gushing, overly sentimental reply but I will miss Colh greatly, we have run together for about 5 years, mostly fun we shared the highs and lows as kinmates and generally had a blast. I remember when I 1st met him, bad tempered, swore like a trooper, didn't take #### from fools.......I liked him immediately lol, we've had our moments of disagreement, but I have always been and always will be his Middle Earth pal. Take Care my friend, love to family
    Last edited by beans2; Apr 30 2015 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Feck

Quote Originally Posted by Litreb View Post
    I will miss you m8 and good luck! Lotro have lost the best player i ever met!

Tc

Valagorm
    You Ba$%Erd you said i was, in a huff now loooooool