We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Yesterday in sambrog they take from me the hurt of my player my dps disappears yesterday in the istancia sambr

From yesterday on having finished sambrog my dps it disappears I do not come to one k from hurt and when tape-worm enters 20 k, bullrog directs the group rodin I disconnect his client, believe that bulrog I do not spend anything alone to him to my, not that I spend if I stuff myself a haker or who but it is the most serious fact and a theft to a legal player who pays his monthly payment if it is a work of someone whom I bother in etten that bane cannot destroy a player and that it remains free in the game I love my dps of return and already

Quote Originally Posted by bandodir View Post
    From yesterday on having finished sambrog my dps it disappears I do not come to one k from hurt and when tape-worm enters 20 k, bullrog directs the group rodin I disconnect his client, believe that bulrog I do not spend anything alone to him to my, not that I spend if I stuff myself a haker or who but it is the most serious fact and a theft to a legal player who pays his monthly payment if it is a work of someone whom I bother in etten that bane cannot destroy a player and that it remains free in the game I love my dps of return and already
    #lol
    so someone hacked your hoppit and stripped you from dps? next time spend some exp on Imbue son.

This is getting old....

..and boring.