We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Old player coming back; looking for Kinship!

Greetings!

I played from beta until right when Siege of Mirkwood came out. I was in a very successful raiding guild at that time and left the game to play SWToR. My main character is a 60 Elf Hunter named Schayla. (she was named Sharreth until I had it changed) I play on Silverlode. I am a fan of Tolkiens writings so I am very familiar with the lore. I do not, however, role-play. I am mostly interested in any PvE content at the moment. I have played a great many other MMOs as well. I am in the Pacific time zone and I am in my 30s so, not a kid.

I am looking for an older, larger, friendly established Kinship who has room for a returning vet. I have been out of this game for a long time and need to not only relearn what I forgot but figure out what's changed since. (a lot, from what i can tell!)

Thanks! Please message me here if you'd like to talk to me. I want to get back into this game! :-D

I am in Triumph, many of us used to be in Arise. We are an 18+ kinship and are very active, both PvP and PvE. You can look me up in game in the evenings on my LM (I don't put in the hours like I used to, but I do still pop in every day for a bit).

You can even ask in /world chat to speak with any officer, there are always a few on. Welcome back to middle earth!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    I am in Triumph, many of us used to be in Arise. We are an 18+ kinship and are very active, both PvP and PvE. You can look me up in game in the evenings on my LM (I don't put in the hours like I used to, but I do still pop in every day for a bit).

You can even ask in /world chat to speak with any officer, there are always a few on. Welcome back to middle earth!
    wait since when were we 18+ because even though i am of age in this kin I am far from that age in maturity so....
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

We felt bad for you. Charity has it's merits LOL
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)