We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Saying good bye to a good friend..

Dear LOTRO friends,
    Today I have very sad news from the Big E and Ramble On. Thomas' our beloved Torodir the mini , Tomorond the champ, Feronor the cappy, Manuever the warden , and Theronor the guard passed away last Thursday. Our love goes out to Dev, Konne and Sorf. Ramble On will not be the same without you Thomas. We will miss your wonderful sense of humor, your friendship, willingness to always help others and just you my friend. Dev has asked for everyone to share their special moments with this amazing man. She would like to put a book of our memories of him together to share with his family. Please share your memories here for her to read and share to with others as she wishes.
    Thomas did not want a funeral so, they will be having a Celebration of Life for him on the 4th of July, so on July 4th when you watch the Fireworks remember our dear friend Thomas and send your love to Dev, Konnie and Snorf. Thomas you will never be forgotten.

Your Family

Ramble On
    Quantar

I honestly couldn't say if I've ever grouped with Thomas in the past, but I've certainly grouped with many Ramble On people over the years, so it's more than possible.

In any case my sincere condolences to all of you for the loss of a good friend.
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Dear LOTRO friends,
    Today I have very sad news from the Big E and Ramble On. Thomas' our beloved Torodir the mini , Tomorond the champ, Feronor the cappy, Manuever the warden , and Theronor the guard passed away last Thursday. Our love goes out to Dev, Konne and Sorf. Ramble On will not be the same without you Thomas. We will miss your wonderful sense of humor, your friendship, willingness to always help others and just you my friend. Dev has asked for everyone to share their special moments with this amazing man. She would like to put a book of our memories of him together to share with his family. Please share your memories here for her to read and share to with others as she wishes.
    Thomas did not want a funeral so, they will be having a Celebration of Life for him on the 4th of July, so on July 4th when you watch the Fireworks remember our dear friend Thomas and send your love to Dev, Konnie and Snorf. Thomas you will never be forgotten.

Your Family

Ramble On
    Quantar
    Very sad news. RIP.

Very sorry to here, my condolences to his friends and family in-game and out.

My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Rest in Peace Thomas.

Wow i am just shocked and sadden to hear this. Dev and Konny I am soooo srry i posted this in the endeavor forums. I don't even know what to say. My prayers goes out to you and yours again i am so very sorry.
    `Vegastei (Tammy)

Saddened to hear of a Good player and person passing on. Prayers for his family and friends. Not sure if I ever grouped with him or not, but still losing a member of the Big E's community is a sad thing!

Sorry to hear such bad news. RIP
    LotroComplete - Get it in the App Store Today.
    Check Lotro Sever Status at: https://www.lotrostatus.com