We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: PvP LI Legacies

PvP LI Legacies

I'm starting to gear up for the Moors and would love to see what you all are using as your LI's (weapons and belts) legacy-wise for PvP? Thanks in advance!
    | Beansabovethefrank - Minstrel | Juanconnery - Loremaster | Whispersweetnothings -Burglar |

Hi,
    Can't remember exactly, but both 2h sword and dps/PvP belt have vit, fate and might legacies. Bleed legacy is a must. I also went with the warrior's heart legacies, reactive parry damage (which is lovely), stamp CD (I think), legacies boosting stagger and sweeping cut. I wouldn't bother with crit rating boosting legacies as crit rating overall is easy to cap, meaning such legacies would only effect crit magnitude (by very little). I'll check what else I have when next online... Whatever you choose, so long as your mits are capped, crit def, rating and finesse are where they should be and you have 4 audacity pieces and/or 30k plus morale, you can hit like a truck and be extremely hard to kill - and that's with limited skills like mine Tiering up bleeds takes care of pretty much anything that doesn't get well-healed

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackstronaut View Post
    I'm starting to gear up for the Moors and would love to see what you all are using as your LI's (weapons and belts) legacy-wise for PvP? Thanks in advance!
    Here's *almost* what I'm using. I've since replaced the Light Damage legacy with the Reactive Parry Damage legacy (a must-have one nowadays). I'll also be replacing the rune on my sword to match the one on my belt, which will be a nice lil boost in damage.

That's my single-target weapon, which is what I tend to keep equipped in the moors. Even if I'm in a whole mob of folks, I'm focused on killing one and letting my bleeds and AoEs do the work at keeping the others busy til I get to them. The burst damage available from that Overwhelm -> To the King seems to be more powerful in those situations than using a weapon with the +AoE skill damage legacies on it. The belt is all 'bout that damage, yo. Plus the nice heal. I'll eventually add a Vitality legacy to my belt for a lil boost to my morale.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Arathaert; Jul 06 2015 at 02:16 PM.
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

My current LIs using a 2 handed sword. Ignore the fact that the legacies aren't maxed out.

Other options for the sword would be stamp duration for more animation killers, although I usually only use stamp for sweeping cut so it's not really necessary. Or overwhelm damage just for more damage on overwhelm, but I don't see a huge point in it because most of the damage when you use overwhelm comes from cashout anyway and it's rarely used without aoe targets to refresh bleeds from.

For the belt you could trade out vit or might for guardians ward damage.