We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Spreading bleeds - where do they go?

Hi all

This is a question I think I should really know the answer to, but when you do an AOE attack, how does the game work out which targets get hit? Is it a case that it's the closest 5 (or 7, or whatever), or is it more complicated than that? Obviously, as our bleeds get spread by our aoe skills it would be useful if I could spread them to the whole group as quickly as possible so if anybody has any tips, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Mori

AoE attacks look random to me, but I guess it hit nearest targets, which only the server can calculate.

If you want to spread bleeds evenly, maybe you should herd mobs into a big ball, and run round and round, spamming every possible AoE attacks. It also helps to lessen the amount of attacks mobs causing on you. Mobs that get killed will free the slots for other mobs, which will soon get the bleed spread to it.

Cool thing is that you can target one, Overwhelm to for cash-out, then Whirling to spread the bleed on that mob again.
    [I]"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of judgment. For even the wise cannot see all ends"[/I] - [B]Gandalf[/B]