We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Death's Bane is Back: Raids, Moors, and more!

Hey Everyone,

In case you haven't noticed in the last few weeks, but Death's Bane is back! We're an endgame raiding kin that has completed every t2c in the game. Our kin does frequent well-organized raids, PvPs, and includes my almost-daily Deeping Wall raids.

To show our appreciation for Dwarrowdelf, some of us including myself will be having more frequent raids/etc in the time to come with spaces for new people. We're looking for players that are raid-ready.

See you later!

Nimdol/Lamstannelm/Branwolf/etc

Keep em Going

Glad to see the activity lately, i know i've always enjoyed the runs with y'all, and though i don't have any plans of jumping ships kinwise i can't wait to run more successfull runs..... T2C DoS the other night was a lot of fun!
    “I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Winsum - Lvl 130 Runekeeper, Sazzy lvl 130 Minstrel, Killamanjaro lvl 130 Loremaster

Lam, gear my hunter or cappy ples

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor_the_Burninator View Post
    Hey Everyone,

In case you haven't noticed in the last few weeks, but Death's Bane is back! We're an endgame raiding kin that has completed every t2c in the game. Our kin does frequent well-organized raids, PvPs, and includes my almost-daily Deeping Wall raids.

To show our appreciation for Dwarrowdelf, some of us including myself will be having more frequent raids/etc in the time to come with spaces for new people. We're looking for players that are raid-ready.

See you later!

Nimdol/Lamstannelm/Branwolf/etc
    Where all are you guys moving? I would love to be in that kin and hang with you guys : )

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Where all are you guys moving? I would love to be in that kin and hang with you guys : )
    Arkenstone lol