We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server Consolidation - Where are You or Your Kin Going?

On Aug 3, we will know if E is to be turned off. If we get the axe and you'd like to inform the community where you or your kin is going, please post somewhere in the E forums. It doesn't have to be this thread but I know many who enjoy this community and would like to know.
    Lebronjames

I'd go to crick hollow if it's not cut off personally but would wait a bit and see which remaining servers stay open, who knows we could make that 5th spot

I think it was something like this from those graph things

1.Brandywine (closed)
    2.Gladden
    3.Landroval
    4.Crickhollow
    5. No idea

This is a rough guess but only measures logins so it's not as accurate as what we get on AUG 3RD.
    Last edited by Hayden102; Jul 28 2015 at 12:37 AM.
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

Thanks for opening this thread! I'm looking forward to seeing what servers are opening and closing, but I hope my kin moves with the majority of Elendilmir - I want to keep a lot of the nice familiar faces I think we're going to be in discussion for a week or two though, before we decide.

I have my eye on Gladden

I'm seriously considering Gladden, but we will vote to make the final decision.
    Founder and Leader of The Mithril Order [of Elendilmir]
    Khirghana - Tyir - Allways - Healallia - ShockandAwe

The "results" are out (https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...e-announcement). Elendilmir will be closing, and our choices are:

Arkenstone
    Crickhollow
    Landroval
    Gladden
    Brandywine

Gladden is high on my list of "good places to go" too - "felt" the most similar to Elendilmir when I explored it...

Quote Originally Posted by Helean View Post
    The "results" are out (https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...e-announcement). Elendilmir will be closing, and our choices are:

Arkenstone
    Crickhollow
    Landroval
    Gladden
    Brandywine

Gladden is high on my list of "good places to go" too - "felt" the most similar to Elendilmir when I explored it...
    What's the raiding scene and PvMP like on Gladden compared to E? Anyone know?
    Co-Leader of The Osgiliath Guard, Arkenstone (ex Elendilmir)
    Osdor, Osdur, Osdrina, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by xandervix_tog View Post
    Gladden has a good amount of raiding kins who regularly complete T2C raids/instances. PvMP also has a good number of capable freep and creep leaders with plenty of 1v1s, small group and raiding.

There are also quite a few Aussie and EU players on Gladden, so there is generally always something happening.
    |Gladden|

With PvMP, I think "things can only get better" when it comes to server mergers! Good to hear about Gladden's scene though - thanks Chubbz

there already a Thread going guarding, where people might go, and trying to get everyone from E to move ot the same server

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ng-E-Community

Probably going to head to Landroval.....

Tolkyyn

I have alts on Brandywine, Landroval, and Elendilmir. I've really not been playing for a few months, the first break I've taken since 2011. I guess I'd hope they let me move any homeless alts to Brandywine, but I already have the max number of slots used there. Pretty sad.
    Kazren Altaholic Extrodinaire
    8 Level 140 Characters, mostly Arkenstone with Colonies on Elendilmir, Landroval, Crickhollow and Brandywine

plz refer to link https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ng-E-Community
    guarding the fate and direction of E

ive also add the pole from another post to the top of that thread http://vote.pollcode.com/38237982

Quote Originally Posted by xandervix_tog View Post
    When my friends and I were scouting possible destinations, Gladden felt closest to the E of old in terms of pvp and pve small-grouping. (We quickly decided against Brandywine and Arkenstone, and we were split on Landroval because there were mixed feelings over joining an RP server. And a good Oceanic presence is an important factor for several of us, so Gladden seems the obvious choice for us.) However there isn't much of a sustained raiding scene in LOTRO anymore, so while there is definitely more raiding there than there has been on E over the last year or two, it's very hard to say that the raiding scene - on any server - will continue to thrive.

-Smuggles

Heirs of Gondolin is headed for Gladden and wishes the best to all the Elendilmir Kinships, wherever they move on to.

SHoA to move to Crickhollow

"Greetings good People of Elendilmir."

"On behalf of Garavil, Kin Leader,"

"The Safe Havens of Arda, a Kin started in 2003 by Fernelf (aka Finduilas Ancalimon) wishes to makes it's destination server known to all. SHoA is now led by the rather lost, but good natured and kindly Giver of Gifts, the Dwarf Garalee (not myself but real life best friend) and He has deemed it wise for SHoA to begin our preparations for the journey to the Crickhollow server.

It is with sadness that our home Elendilmir is closing, and yet a new adventure begins for the Kinship "The Safe Havens of Arda" and by the behest and good will of Garalee and the Officers we wish to invite current, former, and founding members and friends of the Safe Havens of Arda to join us in this Journey. We eagerly look forward to our reunion."

"Gardavil, Officer of The Safe Havens of Arda Kinship."

***BURP***

What a load of elfspeak, where's my tankard......empty again... why you little... there had better be good Ale on Crickhollow where ever that is....

( P.S. please log into game and send a RSVP mail to Garalee/Garavil to send your greetings and let us know your intentions. We await your responses and Thank You kindly.)

The Osgiliath Guard has voted for Arkenstone as our next home.
    Laboriel, Derketo, Colynar, Tortuga, Tharmal and a couple more
    1/3 leaders of The Osgiliath Guard

Several Kinships moving to Gladden

Posting in both threads just in case

For those members of our kinships that have not logged into game in many months if not years, and are just learning about the server consolidations, the following kinships are moving to Gladden.

Rimsilval
    Weapon of Choice
    Lost Legion of Dunharrow
    Sanctuary

We hope to see all of you in game at our new home in the near future

Staerek - Founder and Leader of Rimsilval
    Staerek - Officer - Rimsilval Kinship - Elendilmir

As I posted on another thread, Shards of Narsil is
    going to Arkenstone, starting this Thursday.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

The End of All Things

The End of All Things kinship is moving to Arkenstone on Thursday the 17th Sep
    Sleep is for the weak

According to stuff I heard - Arkenstone will be the unofficial Oceanic Server.
    Welcome Stoner recruits. Enjoy your game as always

~Cheers Ze Sock
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

No Country for Old Elves kinship moved to Arkenstone on Saturday, and members are transferring across. The halt on transfers over the weekend had an impact but it is going again.
    Amithralia (RK), Annefrid (Beorning), Brangwyn (Burglar), Lilissandriel (LM), Silverpetal (Hunter), Silmarienne (Captain), Topazbelle (Minstrel). Rhakbash (rarely played Warg)

[COLOR="Plum"][I]radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real[/I][/COLOR]