We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    According to this post Gladden is the least populated of the remaining worlds by a significant margin. That may or may not be good, depending on your point of view...

Glorg, you may want to cross Crickhollow off of your list of choices. It has been filling up rather fast in the last several series of transfers.

I think you may want to confine your choices to Arkenstone or Gladden.

Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmanthief View Post
    Glorg, you may want to cross Crickhollow off of your list of choices. It has been filling up rather fast in the last several series of transfers.

I think you may want to confine your choices to Arkenstone or Gladden.

Just a suggestion.
    I totally disagree with this, Gladden has always been a troll farm and is still a busy server and Arkenstone is the current choice of all the trolls from DD and quite a few other servers.
    I base this on my time over the last 3 weeks of creating toons and leveling them to lvl 50 whilst listening to their WC on availible servers.
    If anything Crick is slow and has many voices saying they are leaving crick(mostly trollish types) as soon as they can. Crickhollow is the not the busiest but has the most voices in WC that are friendly and helpful IMHO.

My kin and quite a few friends kins from DD will be going to Crickhollow, hope to see you there, if not I wish you all good luck.

Poll closes in 30 minutes.

List of where kins are going(Credit: Linyara)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=0&vpid=A2
    Last edited by robbie1435; Nov 23 2015 at 03:55 PM.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

What Happens after the poll?

After the poll, I will begin totaling votes. Votes will be influenced by two sources: My server poll and Linyara's kinship list. I am taking into account Linyara's kinship list because I want to tear away as few people away from the kins as possible. The official announcement will be made tonight as soon as possible. Probably around 4:30 PM EST. I hope to see you all where ever we end up, so that we can continue our adventures.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

The server poll and Linyara's kin vote have both played a big part in determining the server, with each poll vote equaling 1 vote, and each of Linyara's kin votes equaling 2 votes.

The vote has come up to:

Gladden - 122(Last minute victory! Wow!)
    Ark - 87(Last minute fall behind!)
    Crick - 45(Didn't stand a chance.)

Transfers open tomorrow, and while I personally will not be transferring until Saturday, I hope to see all of you on Gladden!

There is something very wrong when a kin person's vote is allowed to count for two votes and everyone else is allowed one vote?

What was the count without the two for one votes?

Those saying they are leaving Crick are those who say that PvMP on Crick is dead. I'm on Crickhollow most of the time ( about 88% of my time is spent there ). I have toons on both Gladden and Arkenstone, and they don't seem to be too bad as some would seem to think that they are.

Of course any server you go to is going to have people that have to be trolls, you simply are not going to be able to get away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleana View Post
    There is something very wrong when a kin person's vote is allowed to count for two votes and everyone else is allowed one vote?

What was the count without the two for one votes?
    The kin "Person" represented the entire kinship through individual polls. Without even considering the kinships being involved at all, and just going by the Poll I set up, Gladden would have still won by 11 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post

Transfers open tomorrow, and while I personally will not be transferring until Saturday, I hope to see all of you on Gladden!

We are still going to Arkenstone. Moving some kins is too complicated, especially those with Australians who voted together, it is too late to change now.
    Last edited by Pheriain; Nov 23 2015 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheriain View Post
    We are still going to Arkenstone. Moving some kins is too complicated, especially those with Australians who voted together, it is too late to change now.
    I can't force you to go to Crick, and I'd never try. Enjoy your time at Arkenstone , make sure to make an alt on Gladden and hang out with us if you wanna

What was the point of having all of these polls? Why not have like 2 and have that be it? It seems to me like the fact that you made so many polls is because you are trying to get people to change their minds. If it had been based off of the first maybe 2 or 3 polls Arkenstone would've won. Yet somehow we had a last minute poll and Gladden miraculously won. Just seems kinda weird to me.

Take the poll result with a grain of salt, you can delete your cookies and revote on polldaddy.com as many times as you want, skewing the results.

Lin's spreadsheet is the best source of info - find where your friends are going and follow them (or try to change their mind)

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    Take the poll result with a grain of salt, you can delete your cookies and revote on polldaddy.com as many times as you want, skewing the results.
    This is tested and untrue. There was an IP Restriction on the poll as well as cookies restriction

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    What was the point of having all of these polls? Why not have like 2 and have that be it? It seems to me like the fact that you made so many polls is because you are trying to get people to change their minds. If it had been based off of the first maybe 2 or 3 polls Arkenstone would've won. Yet somehow we had a last minute poll and Gladden miraculously won. Just seems kinda weird to me.
    Actually we had 2 polls. The 1st poll voted Ark, then all the kinships voted separately and that result in Gladden. This most likely swung the vote in the 2nd poll to Gladden.

There was only 1 reason we had a "Last minute" poll. The poll that I closed yesterday was meant to run for at least a week, that's the date that - if Turbine would have kept to schedule - would have allowed us to transfer. If I would have known transfers were today, I would have opened the poll earlier.

I admit I was very strongly for following the poll results... yet... there is more than some truth to this -

"Arkenstone is the current choice of all the trolls from DD and quite a few other servers"

As such, not to mention in the least some few friends I have made over at Ark, I will/have follow the "troll" results myself.

DD was a random pick for me when I first started and was a great home while it lasted. I wish everyone safe travels and hope you all find along the way the treasures you seek here and in life.

Good Hunting

-Gil

Live by dwarrow

die by dwarrow

traitors
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel33g View Post
    Live by dwarrow

die by dwarrow

traitors