We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Considering Moving

My server is one closing. My wife and I play and we are pvm/role-players. I was wondering if there is a role-playing community here. My wife and I have played loTr almost 2 years basically to date we have leveled and not role-played much but it is something we would like to get into. Any feedback is helpful. Thank you.

There have always been active RPers on Crick. At its beginning it was thought of as a non-official RP server.

You won't see the activity you will see on Landy, but if you get in with the right kin, that won't matter.

If I was more into RP I would likely have toons on both.

Yes there are role playing kins, Second breakfast comes to mine, and there 1 or 2 more that I can't really remember. Elevensies or something is a RP event every now and then which is thrown in worldchat. bands n stuff at PP if I remember, goodluck.
    edit: as soon as I replied I saw this, so there ya go.

[World] Larksong: 'You are invited to come join the fun at Elevenses in the Bird and Baby Inn, Michel Delving!'
    Korth - Parked At GV - Arkenstonned
    Korn - Prime-Evil-1 -Arkenstonned
    & Many Others on Crickhollow

There are some rp kins but Second Breakfast would be the biggest one coming to mind.Great people all of them I have met and they contribute a lot to the community of the server with the events they organize.You will most definitely not regret it.
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon21 View Post
    There are some rp kins but Second Breakfast would be the biggest one coming to mind.Great people all of them I have met and they contribute a lot to the community of the server with the events they organize.You will most definitely not regret it.
    You and I role play all the time or does that not count
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by XazElephas View Post
    My server is one closing. My wife and I play and we are pvm/role-players. I was wondering if there is a role-playing community here. My wife and I have played loTr almost 2 years basically to date we have leveled and not role-played much but it is something we would like to get into. Any feedback is helpful. Thank you.
    There is RP here yes, if you decide to come our does weekly RP events always full of people
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server