We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Pie Day Bake Sale in the Shire.

It's that time of year again!

Music will be provided during the 2pm sale by the lil' Bounder Band.

Would you like to join the staff of The Landy Lately? Send a PM here or Quick Post Wellie.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.

Don't forget to stop by the Bake Sale today!

Wishing everyone a long form Pi(e) Day!
    Would you like to join the staff of The Landy Lately? Send a PM here or Quick Post Wellie.

Thumbs up

Thankies t' everyone that stopped by t' help support the Museum. (I'm sure that was helped along by the lil' Bounder Band musickin at the early sale, and Mister Penndinias at the later sale.)

Donations were very generous, I'm told, and Gammy asked me t' mention a reminder that the next Classy Discussion on Burglars will be at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities on Sunday, April 5th at 7pm, Shire Time. (For folk not livin' near the Shire, that's Eastern Daylight Time, not Eastern Standard Time.) The Museum is located in the Shire Homesteads, at 5 Harrow Road.

We hope folks look forward t' next year's sale, and that ya have a fine day when yer readin' this too.