We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Introduce yourself here

Hello!
    This thread is both for xferrs and the main players of landy, so read on and reply with an introduction of yourself!
    First of all am sorry for all of you xferrs getting forced to leave your server, we in landy welcomes you all
    Anyways here you can introduce yourself, what server you are from, how long you been playing lotro and what play style you like, this will make it a lot easier to the new xferrs to know what players on landy are and easier for us to get to known the new people.

I.e
    Hello I am zigtupor main from imladris server, been playing for a long time now and I love to solo and group fight

I am a natural born landrovalian. I am a millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht. I like long walks in the cemetery at midnight, hot chicks and cold pizza. I am Spartacus.

Mortem Tyrannis

i am beaney, the best warg on the server

Howdy. I'm Rufus. I'm not a PVMPer, but I play one on tv (two seasons of The Walking Dead). My playstyle is heavily influenced by Kevin Durant, Rick Flair, and the homeless guy who lives in my neighbor's doghouse. When not on set or ingame, I run a bakery out of my grandma's kitchen (We cater all wedding, funerals, and parole hearings!).

My main character is a champ/mini/car salesman hybrid fully specced in Tomfoolery and Shenanigans

Hope to see you ingame. Maybe.
    [IMG]http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/Torgeau/sig-lotro_zpsf040a784.jpg[/IMG]
    -[B]Fence Sitter of Eriador[/B]-
    "[I]All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening.[/I]" - Alexander Woollcott

Hi, I'm frupy, father of helados and son of lozarrow. I am from Brandy/Silverlode and I really dislike ashha

Frupy r15 Warden/Frupyolo r13 Reaver
    Skill and Valour

Hi, my name is Hejazia and I mostly pvp and make forum posts for my own entertainment.

Welcome to Landy!!!

Hello, I am Badpuppie, the worst Warg on Landy but I'm easy to get along with and I'm sweet as honey (except to Necksnapper) hahaha . I do NOT corpse jump Freeps unless they are flip-floppers from my own tribe (Mount Doom) or Necksnapper/Beargryls. So please don't corpse jump me, instead throw me kisses.

I will see you all on the battle field.

Badpuppie
    Badpuppie

We will be friends till we are old and senile, then we will be new friends!

Greetings!

I hail from Riddermark and Brandywine. I'm known as Wraithstroke the Terminator on Brandywine, and Morunakh the Warleader on Riddermark. Hopefully I'll be running into a lot of you when I transfer here.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Hola I am Soltaz as you know me ,I love to heal but when I am in my Ba I am a pro Killer is like a balance betuin the 2 sides also bite with my wargo and cute legs a lot with my reaver .
    thanks for this post .
    landroval Mephistop Ba R13 Soltaz Defiler R12 Inablade Reaver r8 Inawargo Warg R6 Banhill mini. Arkenstone Soultaz Ba R9
    Brandywine Inadush WL R10 Goltaz Warg R6 Venenopuro Weaver R7 Mephystot Defi R8 Mephistof Ba r7

Hi I'm Rhovanael, I play mostly on my hunter although I have toons of every class, freep and creep. I don't play creepside very often, but there are some amazingly nice people on both sides, and when I do play creepside I always have fun. Landroval has a fantastic community.

Really looking forward to seeing some fresh faces on Landroval, and to making all the new transfers feel welcome here in their new home!

Hi there, I am The Warg if the Dance!

Some call me Pouncy, some Prince of Wargs,

I am a native Landroval Warg and the first native born rank 15 warg on the server.

I enjoy dancing with freeps or creeps, scouting the opposition, and a good Hobbit Toe stew.

I lead the Pouncing Pwny, the oldest tribe on Landroval. I call it a tribe mostly in maintenance mode due to the fact that most of my members rarely log in these days. I like to think of myself as the plucky comic relief of the moors, though most would say I know far too many horrible puns. I do not like to corpse jump my foes because I think showing respect for others is always the right course.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Hi my name is Fractal and I'm better than everybody on this server.

Hi I'm Maggotmeat-1, And I am one of the officers of The Moors Rejects/Blogmal Scola Ettenmoors. I am a born and raised Leader and have been doing so for 8 years for TMR/BSE. I really enjoy corpse jumping, It's like a real Addiction for me and I can't stop for anyone! So if you are a corpse I have jumped be sure to send me Fan Mail to BigBaldBob he will be happy to answer any of your questions and rage rants you may have!

Have fun ganking me in the moors everyone! As always Your corpse jumper...Overlord Maggotmeat-1 Systemlord Father of Warleaders
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

Hi I am Peralda. I am rank 3 [edit: rank 4 now ] mini who started PvP on Landy last weekend. I get lost doing my dailies.

But I have been corpse jumped by Maggot many many times already, so I feel like a 'real' PvPer who can join in here
    Last edited by Calta; Aug 10 2015 at 03:20 AM.

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

Name is Xchantz, a rank 14 warden. Yes I easy mode...

nicknames, that I know from creepside, are Xflipper and X-ploiter. For you newly transfers, in a couple of weeks, will find out soon enough.

Hi

i'm the most hated player in landy pvp, names do not matter

Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    Hi my name is Fractal and I'm better than everybody on this server.
    What happened? did that arcaiv account get banned?

Red face <-----worst mini here

Hi I'M minipied r15 healer************ without maccros!!!!!!!!!! I'M noob but soooooo a sweet mini!!! love you fractal, maggot, badpuppy,zig, badmusik and all sweet creeps xx
    minipied minstrell 95
    wellan champion 53
    minhie rune-keeper 66

Quote Originally Posted by Applejacksoph24 View Post
    What happened? did that arcaiv account get banned?
    Dont start your childish conversation here please!

P.S Nym/bram, when are you going to introduce yourself? Some say you won the lotro marathon 5 times in row

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    Dont start your childish conversation here please!

P.S Nym/bram, when are you going to introduce yourself? Some say you won the lotro marathon 5 times in row
    No need to introduce myself. Whatever anyone else says about me is way more interesting and, more importantly, more accurate than anything I could ever say. After all, everyone already knows everything about me just based off of the way I play my characters.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

The Worst RK

My name is Cerolaith, and I'm an Alcoholic.....oh wait, nvm.
    R14 RK, only ever runs Redline. Lookin forward to meeting the new folk.
    Cerolaith R14 RK

My main is Hromgar, a red line captain. I mostly play during off peak hours, so I'm usually solo, though I do enjoy grouping. I've been pvping on Landy since SoM.

I'm for: open field fights, decent forum pvp, the removal of all npcs from the moors and osg, and a decent wage for wargs.

I'm against: outpost buffs, lazy forum pvp, complaining about store-bought skills, and a decent wage for defilers.

Looking forward to our incoming transfers.

I'm Sunshineandroses and Lessthangood and I do not deserve to get treated like this. Also the Moors Rejects is the worst tribe on the server. Kill on sight.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Hiya! I'm Bee, a Landy native and the bumbling defiler of Mount Doom. Welcome to Landy, anyone who transfers whenever the transfers are actually up and running!
    Bumblybee

Greetings,I am Vundrak aka Corruptpresent aka Peasantdog.All you need to know about me is that I am Greek(therefor poor)and I take about 35 showers a day.TMR might exaggerate that number to 50 showers per day!
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast