We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Hats off to Frelorn and the rest of the development team !!!!

As a long time player of lotro I've had my ups and downs, I haven't played in almost a year and just recently I heard from my friends about all the fantastic changes. Server transfers to consolidate weaker populations, new pvp map, new instance cluster, new Moors cosmetics with esssence slots for diversity,system hardware updates for smoother game play, and the imbument system. So much change that was said could not and would not be done for years. My only complaint is not having Frelorn come back sooner. With all this change, I think the only thing that could make it even better would be, enable Moors cosmetics, and also offer a racial/cosmetics changer through the store. With all that said, I want to say thanks again, and keep up the good work ! I'll be happy to call lotro my number one again for as long as the game is around. I hope you get to read this dev team.

Failure is good. It gives me something to avoid.

I will and I can only say thank you when creeps get a simular treatment. We are a pathetic bumch now.
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Quote Originally Posted by ann3 View Post
    just recently I heard from my friends about all the fantastic changes. .
    Wait, you didnt played the game yourself and already making Turbine love thread (are you Turbine emploee)? I must admit that those changes look great for someone comming back after break but in fact dull gameplay makes it not worth playing.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Wait, you didnt played the game yourself and already making Turbine love thread (are you Turbine emploee)? I must admit that those changes look great for someone comming back after break but in fact dull gameplay makes it not worth playing.
    Thought at first he was trolling.

But you are right , sounds like a meat puppet.

mebbe chek yur gramerz before you try to make someone else look stupid. Mmos are a dying breed and as far as I'm concerned Lotro is holding up just fine. No one is making you stay, feel free to leave you won't be missed. As I said in my previous post, they have done everything I've been asking for, so I guess that's really all that matters ? It's laughable too because the game being so "Dull" you're still here reading threads, so there must be something keeping you away from other mmos ? I would though like to hear your opinion on an mmo that has a great balance of pvp and pve, other then WoW, and please explain how and why, because I've sampled the cesspool of these so called mmos.

mebbe chek yur gramerz before you try to make someone else look stupid. Mmos are a dying breed and as far as I'm concerned Lotro is holding up just fine. No one is making you stay, feel free to leave you won't be missed. As I said in my previous post, they have done everything I've been asking for, so I guess that's really all that matters ? It's laughable too because the game being so "Dull" you're still here reading threads, so there must be something keeping you away from other mmos ? I would though like to hear your opinion on an mmo that has a great balance of pvp and pve, other then WoW, and please explain how and why, because I've sampled the cesspool of these so called mmos.
    I'm sorry that i made someone else look stupid even with my terrible gramerz. Next time I'll try to do that in my native language. Hope you will understand .
    As for the rest of your post. Read my previous comment.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

As I said in my previous post, they have done everything I've been asking for, so I guess that's really all that matters ?
    So, you were that wining warden?
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

You tried. And no, no warden here. Hunter since day one.

You tried. And no, no warden here. Hunter since day one.
    Let me guess. Trapper hunter? Use of a bow is optional :P

Must say, for that trait line, i forgot many greavences i had for game.
    By far, the stuff trapper hunter could pull of few months ago, was just hilarious.

This game hasn't had a good update since RoI PVE.

Go #### yourself with this fake sense of this trainwreck actually being turned around.

Well ist about funfactor. Trapper hunter is just fun. Trolling kind of fun and you cant get me fun, but its still fun.

And turning around.. a lot of suff, that should not be possible have happend. s long as WB have vested intrest in this, lots of things can happend, even fast. Thats in both ways. All it takes is one person with vision, an idea, and stuff start to happend.

Going to epic grind battles for 5873-th time, may not be it, something else can be.

how dare you try to make a positive thread.

Really?

Guys just stop insulting the producers there is nothing wrong with this game I agree with the guy who started this thread that the game is epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    This game hasn't had a good update since RoI PVE.

Go #### yourself with this fake sense of this trainwreck actually being turned around.
    I like the cut of your jib. If this were the old boards I would +rep you.