We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCreeper View Post
    Hejazia just needs to stop playing period, and get a life. Or maybe cut down to ten hours per day. Soltaz is harmless, and for those that do not know him (though it should be apparent) English is not his first language. Hejazia is getting desperately insecure to be going after him here.
    Totally agreed. I've run with Soltaz and he seems like a really nice guy. Actually, given that, I guess it makes sense that he's one of Naz's targets.

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    Totally agreed. I've run with Soltaz and he seems like a really nice guy. Actually, given that, I guess it makes sense that he's one of Naz's targets.
    LOL posting someone's "greatest moments" and the specials of the server get butthurt over nothing. Also, given this quoted person's post history, I think he/she would provide valuable contributions to a crafting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    LOL posting someone's "greatest moments" and the specials of the server get butthurt over nothing. Also, given this quoted person's post history, I think he/she would provide valuable contributions to a crafting forum.
    I may be special but I certainly am not butthurt!!! I just had higher expectations for someones "greatest moments" and was greatly disappointed with your list. It's like starting a joke with " I have a really funny joke" and then proceeding with the joke. It's a poor strategy because youve already elevated everyones expectations before even starting the joke that odds are the punchline wont satisfy the high expectations that you created beforehand. Youre just setting your audience and yourself up to be let down. Next time just introduce it as "Soltaz in OOC" or something similar and let everyone else decide if it truly is a "great moment" or not. I hope this has helped and you learn from your mistakes.

Youre welcome.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Hi,

New to Landy. A few of us transferred over and I was wondering....

Who are the small group leaders to look for, and avoid?
    Who likes to fight outnumbered and doesn't mind dying?
    Who isn't afraid of losing to TMR?

Full time freep, I zerg traited wrong, never follow the assist, and chase squirrels. Who wouldn't want that in their group?

Spent a couple of months in the Brandywime epeen fest, luckily everyone on the server ignores you unless you're horrible.

Landy seems to be what we're looking for.

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    Hi,

Full time freep, I zerg traited wrong, never follow the assist, and chase squirrels. Who wouldn't want that in their group?

Spent a couple of months in the Brandywime epeen fest, luckily everyone on the server ignores you unless you're horrible.

1) No one leads small groups, it's only zergs.
    2) If it's your side with the greater numbers then everyone loves to fight outnumbering the other side.
    3) Everyone is afaid of losing to everyone.

Hope I answered your questions :P.

Just kidding with those answers. Welcome to Landy! If those questions are serious then the best answer you will get is to go out and form your own opinions on everything. Everyone has different opinions (most are wrong ) and are biased to the side they play more. There are good people on both sides and it wont take long for you to notice them just by playing. Players that match your playstyle will stick out like Pouncival at a One Direction concert.
    Warg- Nymerica

Hi,

IF you dont love seeing people zerging each other, then I dont think the server will be something to you.
    I would glady see someone from whatever server to bring back to love of group vs group fights to this server.
    Evyerone on this server is afraid to die, "wipe once -> disband once". or you would see "wipe once -> add 1-2 healers" <----- This one is used by Nazmoth if your wondering

Also, given this quoted person's post history, I think he/she would provide valuable contributions to a crafting forum.
    This comment makes zero sense.

This comment makes zero sense.
    It means, "you lack the mental and emotional capacity to exist on the pvp forums so I would suggest something easier, like crafting. Player music, Cosmetics, Bingo Boffin, and Housing topics are also acceptable."

Hi,

1st thing you should do is make a spy alt and troll in creep OOC so you'll fit in. And hi Mort! Welcome to Landy.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

You guys should really stop creating threads promoting your server cos I can assure you they aren't improving your profile lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Im sure Hejazia appreciates your concern for his transition into becoming a productive part of society but you really should find some new material. The "you play too much, get a job" argument that you have mentioned in 20% of your total posts reads as jealousy moreso than concern. I hope that isnt the case but can understand it completely, I mean I wish I could play Lotro all day and not have to worry about anything else.

As for Soltaz. Youre right, he is harmless. Especially on his BA .

[OOC] Soltaz: 'the lizard are coming soon from mars and the world is going to end

I hope that he actually said that cause that is some creative, funny stuff. Not sure why Hej is trying to call him out for saying stuff like that as Im not sure what exactly his point is. Everyone says stupid stuff (some more than others), everything that Hej posted as Soltaz's "greatest moments" doesnt seem to fit in that category of being stupid.
    I have to be at much higher than 20%. It breaks up the monotony of posts about zerging, or the Riddles in the Dark crew. And you have to be lying about wanting to play lotro all day. We all have our addiction and need a fix, but if lotro is your drug of choice it is time for an intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCreeper View Post
    I have to be at much higher than 20%. It breaks up the monotony of posts about zerging, or the Riddles in the Dark crew. And you have to be lying about wanting to play lotro all day. We all have our addiction and need a fix, but if lotro is your drug of choice it is time for an intervention.
    Heroin and cocaine are my drugs of choice. Lotro is a distant 3rd. So hold off on the intervention please.
    Warg- Nymerica

It means, "you lack the mental and emotional capacity to exist on the pvp forums so I would suggest something easier, like crafting. Player music, Cosmetics, Bingo Boffin, and Housing topics are also acceptable."
    LOL if you think any of those forums are lighter than the PvP ones, you should go take a look. They're often far more heated, convoluted and combative than the PvP forums.

And the very notion that the PvP forums require any intellectual or emotional sophistication is entirely laughable.

LOL if you think any of those forums are lighter than the PvP ones, you should go take a look. They're often far more heated, convoluted and combative than the PvP forums.

And the very notion that the PvP forums require any intellectual or emotional sophistication is entirely laughable.
    I have visited all of those forums, and believe me, the most combative thing I have seen thus far is along the lines of "Turbine is going to improve it." "No way, you're dreaming." "NO! Just you watch, they care about the game..." "LOL are you high?"

That is about as heated as it gets. But I suppose when you are on your . 24/7, anything can become a massive argument. Try to relax during this time by listening to music, eating lots of fiber and protein foods, staying hydrated, apply moisturizer, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BE EMPATHETIC. Oh I almost forgot, crying in response to the hormone balance is perfectly natural and will ease tension. Just let it all out!

I could use some more moisturizer.

Mortem Tyrannis

I'm thinking of sending a toon to Landy, from Vilya. My mains are on BW.

Much of what the OP's complaints can be pointed to other servers. It's the same map & game dynamics wherever you go., You just do what you can. No one is obliged to defend an OP. Sometimes people immediately re-take it anyway. What matters is the main fight if you're after major fighting, or finding a nice small-group confrontation etc.
    Hitchens(r9 warg), Glasgow(R9 LM) Brandywine server.
    I fought alongside Silverest & Wuffles on Gladden when LOTRO began, nowadays on Brandwyne's PvP

Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    Thank you for doing this and approaching the pvp community. It's been a long time since I've heard of any RP events in the Moors, but that certainly doesn't mean one won't happen again. One of the more famous ones was the Oathbreakers event. Funny thing was, when I looked it up, I saw you posted in its original thread.

edit: Oh, and welcome to Landy, new creeps and freeps.
    I actually lead the oathbreakers the first night of that event freepside! I had a blast!

I lead us to TR and there was so many people there it totally shut the server down. It just melted!

Welcome all newcomers to Landorval! It's been my home since launch, and even though I took a long long break, It will always be home to me!

P.s. It's a great place to play! I've played on Elindilmir and Brandywine as well and no offense to either of those servers but our community sets us apart!
    Leekae

Rank 13 Champ Landroval

Prease bring late night players to Landy! Seriously, the best fights happen about 12pm-2am eastern time/10pm-12 am mountain time. Not sure about day time hours, but us night owls get plenty of laughs and nice players.

And I'm not sure what all the fuss is over Soltaz, he's literally the nicest creep and doesn't seem to cause any problems on either side o.O It seems that the people who have ignored/blocked him aren't the most savory anyways. So you keep on bonkin Soltaz!
    Eternal bonkins

~Nadyah, Venomvain, Temarine, Demri

You know in the last year I remember you saying you've never PvP'd. Now you seem to think of yourself as some sort of expert lol. Just something I've noticed..

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    You know in the last year I remember you saying you've never PvP'd. Now you seem to think of yourself as some sort of expert lol. Just something I've noticed..
    I've only been PvPing freepside for maybe 7 or 8 months, so no, I'm definitely no expert. But it takes zero PvP expertise to see that the PvP forums are mostly QQ and BS.

I've only been PvPing freepside for maybe 7 or 8 months, so no, I'm definitely no expert. But it takes zero PvP expertise to see that the PvP forums are mostly QQ and BS.
    So you mean to say that this accurately describes you?

quack
    [kwak]
    noun
    1. a person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to skill, knowledge, or qualifications he or she does not possess; a charlatan.

quack
    [kwak]
    noun
    1. a person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to skill, knowledge, or qualifications he or she does not possess; a charlatan.
    Why do I get the feeling that you had this response all cued up as a response without even reading what their response was. Maybe it's because it doesnt make any sense. Let me give it a try, and let me know what you think.

[I]Nasmouth
    [naz-moth]
    1. a person who pretends, over the internet or in real life, to be smarter than others by constantly trying to make fun of them but repeatedly only accomplishes making themselves look foolish, a hejazia.

Seriously, it doesnt take skill (other than keyboarding), knowledge (other than basic internet browsing), or qualifications in order to post ones opinion on an internet forum.
    Warg- Nymerica

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanegra View Post
    welcome to Landy , we need more creeps to Fight the big number of freeps everyday, we are the second server in number of people ,is a good choise to play with us you will can transfer for free your creeps soon .see you there
    Im Soltaz
    Why didn't I get a thread when I came to Landy with my people, pal?

</3
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Why do I get the feeling that you had this response all cued up as a response without even reading what their response was. Maybe it's because it doesnt make any sense. Let me give it a try, and let me know what you think.
    Most of your posts include confusion so I'm not too worried. However, you might wanna look into this.

Heroin and cocaine are my drugs of choice.
    I've also prepared your response.

Thanks for clearing that up

quack
    [kwak]
    noun
    Forgive me as the cocaine and heroin has severely hindered my forum comprehension abilities. Perhaps you can explain it to me and eliminate my confusion. What is this person pretending (publicly or professionally) to possess that they do not have? What led you to this conclusion? What skills are needed to post on a forum? What qualifications are needed to form your opinions? Any clarification is greatly appreciated, PM me if you would like. Thanks in advance for clearing that up :P

Get off your high horse (or goat) and stop being such a nasmouth.
    Warg- Nymerica

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast