We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeromMoret View Post
    Hahahaha please dont make me laugh that hard my eyes started to water up a bit. That tribe had 1-3 skilled players AT MOST in it.
    That tribe had lots of skilled players we just didnt have to try very hard until Thorrofin or that other burg came out (he used to date skmuzy, I dont know his name) there was absolutely no other reason to try. Sorry Terom but thats just how it was. I'll say this and have many many times, Thorfinn made me relearn how to mouse turn, time skills and get a rotation, that one ####ing champ made me a better player and it allowed me to have a decent run on my hunter. Without him and crickhollow I would have never tried to get better.

BAMF was spectactular, there were people in that tribe that cruised because they could, yes the freeps were that bad unless you had numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    That tribe had lots of skilled players we just didnt have to try very hard until Thorrofin or that other burg came out (he used to date skmuzy, I dont know his name) there was absolutely no other reason to try. Sorry Terom but thats just how it was. I'll say this and have many many times, Thorfinn made me relearn how to mouse turn, time skills and get a rotation, that one ####ing champ made me a better player and it allowed me to have a decent run on my hunter. Without him and crickhollow I would have never tried to get better.

BAMF was spectactular, there were people in that tribe that cruised because they could, yes the freeps were that bad unless you had numbers.
    Lol, just lol. I'm not going to be the one to pull you out of your delusional state ill let you come out of it on your own one day but all said and done still pretty funny.
    Live-Leben in vollen Zügen!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    Don't make you laugh? last time I remembered you were the 20th of all burgs and there was only 4. Not to mention you're one of those rank came with time not skill, so don't make me laugh because anyone and everyone knows we wrecked face. Don't forget either Xfers are going be free for a few months so I'd hate to have to come to crick and get another 500 burg KBS off of you. I'm sure you still blow all cd's in 1v1s and still lose.
    Last time i remember fighting you was pretty even fights without me using hardly anything but stuns because healing was okay back then in 1v1s but if you wish to come back and fight me by all means im up for some fights like the old days at the very least will bring back some old nostalgia. And the answer to your statement is no, lol i don't use any cds in 1v1s, heck i hardly even use dust anymore let alone stuns, cdg, hips, tng, knives out, etc. Usually do all of my 1v1s in a yellow/red build so i dont get any self heals.

I don't mind and don't mean to offend you Terom, but you were a pretty teribad burg at the time BAMF was still around. As were most of the freeps and creeps on the server...
    Irish

xoxo

Calm down bois and gurls pleaze. Somehow, somewhere, sometime you will all be as great as Thorgrum and myself.
    Now enjoy

~ Ze Sock

Last edited by Elace; Aug 25 2015 at 03:44 PM.

Lol, just lol. I'm not going to be the one to pull you out of your delusional state ill let you come out of it on your own one day but all said and done still pretty funny.
    So I am assuming you know what the words you chose to use mean, which is a stretch but we'll go there. If you believe I am in a delusional state then the very fact you would choose to reply is an indication you dont believe what you are saying.

Who are you trying to convince the person you deem in a delusion? You do know what the words mean right? Lets face it Terom, people believe whatever they want forums are just a pissing ground and anyone who gets wrapped up in a dalliance of "your good, your bad, they sucked" in a video game is probably deficient elsewhere.

You can have your girl PM me and I'll help you out, she'll be bringing you breakfast in bed as a thank you

7. Aug 25 2015, 07:21 PM

LOL, I highly doubt my girlfriend will be in your bed when you couldn't even pull farriel.
    You realize Terom that in a battle of wit and prose on the lotro forums you simply are not going to beat me right? Think about the reply you just gave me. Now think again and Im going to give you a pro tip I learned from purebloodworg many moons ago.

Done?

Good, always make them conform to you. The minute you react, you loose. Good luck out there and remember, these days we dont have the lotro finder you never know who you are playing with or against.

Try not to pull any wargs on your way to the slug pits terom.....

EDIT: LOL You deleted the post, you're such a noob.

Thorgrum =4387

Terom= 0

Everyone else=-57

I win.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Aug 25 2015 at 09:47 PM.

9. Aug 25 2015, 08:00 PM

10. Aug 25 2015, 08:01 PM

Last time I checked you never lived long enough to read the Floaty names
    i always toggle the "floaty names" off
    but still Crick has never had a full time skill based creep tribe. because you argue BAMF, that proves my point.

12. Aug 25 2015, 08:02 PM

You realize Terom that in a battle of wit and prose on the lotro forums you simply are not going to beat me right? Think about the reply you just gave me. Now think again and Im going to give you a pro tip I learned from purebloodworg many moons ago.

Done?

Good, always make them conform to you. The minute you react, you loose. Good luck out there and remember, these days we dont have the lotro finder you never know who you are playing with or against.

Try not to pull any wargs on your way to the slug pits terom..... ;)

EDIT: LOL You deleted the post, you're such a noob.

Thorgrum =4387

Terom= 0

Everyone else=-57

I win.
    I'm just going to say one final thing sense we do seem to be ending things off here. Allow me to make things clear for you Guthmak.

I did insult BAMF by saying it had very few players good in it. Some were good. You were not one of the good ones but still there were some really good players in there about 4-6 if i remember right.

Also i never said I personally was good back then, as a mater of fact i can tell you i didn't get anywhere in the ballpark of good until end of 85 cap and even then was still just a little tiny ounce above average. Not sure if you ever saw the first 1-3 vids i put out (now deleted but still on hard drive) but they were complete ####. ( more directed towards another post just didn't feel like linking it in here ).

Also you said before we just didn't try until such and such came out blah blah blah. Not sure why though any amount of minimal effort would have made you better than you were.

But i will admit that i did misread that last post and did respond to what i thought i saw and i deleted it because it was an inaccurate response. But i had known you already saw it because you were online when i posted that response so i predicted i would get a reply to that ( which i did ).

But at any rate ill be awaiting for yet another response to this reply just try not to keep me waiting too long.

ilybb

Edit: Also lmao this guy made this thread to find a tribe to join when he transfers over what has this become.
    Last edited by TeromMoret; Aug 25 2015 at 11:09 PM.

Edit: Also lmao this guy made this thread to find a tribe to join when he transfers over what has this become.
    I thought you recruited him?!

PS:

Thorgrum =4387

Terom= 0

Everyone else=-57

Zweisocke= Over 9000
    You forgot my highscore Cal! Edited of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizoel View Post
    i always toggle the "floaty names" off
    but still Crick has never had a full time skill based creep tribe. because you argue BAMF, that proves my point.
    Well yes the opinion on someone who is a horrible Freep is truth, you must be right. I'm sure with even lotro going Barnie status you still don't play a LM properly. ./clap
    (R14 LM GHANK Arkenstone )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Well yes the opinion on someone who is a horrible Freep is truth, you must be right. I'm sure with even lotro going Barnie status you still don't play a LM properly. ./clap
    yea still havent found a mini pet to follow me everywhere. but hey maybe one day ill retire from the game, troll the forums, and be like you someday

yea still havent found a mini pet to follow me everywhere. but hey maybe one day ill retire from the game, troll the forums, and be like you someday
    Who said I retired from the game? Do you really believe everything you read on the internet? Also nice little Minni pet jab funny part is that " Minni Pet " wrecked your LM on their Warg multiple times solo trolololol. At least if you are going to attempt to insult don't make yourself look like the moron you actually are.

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Who said I retired from the game? Do you really believe everything you read on the internet? Also nice little Minni pet jab funny part is that " Minni Pet " wrecked your LM on their Warg multiple times solo trolololol. At least if you are going to attempt to insult don't make yourself look like the moron you actually are.
    well then who have you been playing on?
    good job redirecting your pathetic play of lm to someone elses play
    you have no idea how i play wargs in 1v1 situations in open field, the amount of skills i use is close to the point of boredom
    i try not to be insulting, just merly stating the facts m8

You were a complete and utter failure of an lm at 85, and you still are. End of story
    Irish

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPooperr View Post
    You were a complete and utter failure of an lm at 85, and you still are. End of story
    what toon you been playing on?

what toon you been playing on?
    Ymonoce? 10CHARS
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

I will build on the out of topic sentiment as well.I have watched Riz on LM some time ago when they did play it and I don't think many people realise the amount of nerfing he did use for solo encounters open field.I think it is an image described of a player based on the past and for personal reasons who otherwise has always treated me well.I do not even know Riz that well neither we have a friendly relation just people playing in the same server but I do not see how that description fits his game style.

Since I posted I feel obliged to stick to the topic too :O
    Some very good players I have met in my time these months on Crick that have only helped me playing with/against them and I owe them a lot on learning my class better.I don't have a clue if these people will come back,continue to play or won't transfer off but I have found over the time quality here.
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow

I think riz is awesome! *bro hug*

well then who have you been playing on?
    you have no idea how i play wargs in 1v1 situations in open field, the amount of skills i use is close to the point of boredom
    i try not to be insulting, just merly stating the facts m8

Lmao one thing hasn't changed, You still QQ you still try to defend your ###### skill level, wait if I tell you what toon I've been playing on are you going to shoot me rage tells QQing again? Here's a good logic for you bud you can live in denial all you want but at the end of the day You know and I know any creep and freep you had on crick I farmed until you rage logged multiple times. Now am I trolling because I am stating facts and you are getting butt hurt about it? Probably. Seems like you still feel like you have something to prove on Lord Of the Rings Online. Its okay though bud I can give you a hug and you can tell yourself whatever you want so you can sleep at night.

Thanks Tili and Ward

Lmao one thing hasn't changed, You still QQ you still try to defend your ###### skill level, wait if I tell you what toon I've been playing on are you going to shoot me rage tells QQing again? Here's a good logic for you bud you can live in denial all you want but at the end of the day You know and I know any creep and freep you had on crick I farmed until you rage logged multiple times. Now am I trolling because I am stating facts and you are getting butt hurt about it? Probably. Seems like you still feel like you have something to prove on Lord Of the Rings Online. Its okay though bud I can give you a hug and you can tell yourself whatever you want so you can sleep at night.
    I get farmed all the time, comes with the game. I'm barely having the patients of this forum to respond. QQ mail is childish
    Everybody knows who I am in crick pvp. My toons are clearly recognized. I do not hide
    I think the real denial is you coming on the pvp forums when you have been inactive for quite a long time. That's just sad, at least be active before you start trolling
    I seriously doubt you have a hidden toon on because your inflated ego would not allow you to keep it quite very long. If so please correct me

You too irish....

I get farmed all the time, comes with the game. I'm barely having the patients of this forum to respond. QQ mail is childish
    Everybody knows who I am in crick pvp. My toons are clearly recognized. I do not hide
    I think the real denial is you coming on the pvp forums when you have been inactive for quite a long time. That's just sad, at least be active before you start trolling
    I seriously doubt you have a hidden toon on because your inflated ego would not allow you to keep it quite very long. If so please correct me

You too irish....
    You barely have the patients to respond, but yet you've responded every time. Who said you hide who your toons are? The only correction needed to be made for that whole statement you just made is it makes no sense at all. Nice try though its just funny that you actually are still butt hurt lmao

You barely have the patients to respond, but yet you've responded every time. Who said you hide who your toons are? The only correction needed to be made for that whole statement you just made is it makes no sense at all. Nice try though its just funny that you actually are still butt hurt lmao
    Yes this is the first time I have responded to more than 1 forum post.
    Why do you keep dodging the question about being active I wonder though
    Are you embarassed?
    Guess I would hide my toons too if I was so bad....
    If you are not hiding a toon, then your trolling a game forum that you haven't been active in for some time. Maybe it's time to reflect on how pathetic this sounds
    Last edited by Rizoel; Aug 27 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Yes this is the first time I have responded to more than 1 forum post.
    Why do you keep dodging the question about being active I wonder though
    Are you embarassed?
    Guess I would hide my toons too if I was so bad....
    If you are not hiding a toon, then your trolling a game forum that you haven't been active in for some time. Maybe it's time to reflect on how pathetic this sounds
    I see you're the Bert and Ernie type of guy, getting all emotional over pixelated characters and interwebz hurtful words. So here's the Logic as you being a terrible player calling someone terrible would mean what? You are extra terrible? lol , you cant call someone bad who farmed you on all of your toons multiple times at some points it felt as if I was beating on a brain dead computer. If I am trolling and it is hurting your feelings I guess it all must be true, because mate the only one that seems to have their panties in a bunch is yourself. Nice try though I applaud your attempt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast