We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thank you for an amazing adventure! (Evogrin)

Hello friends! Since seeing that our server is going to be closed down, I wanted to post a few screenshots from the past few years on lotro! Thank you all for making this server what it was. We had so many adventures and unforgettable memories.

I could take hours and write a list of all the people that I enjoyed playing with, but I hope that my thankfulness was conveyed during the time we spent together. Here's to many more adventures in each of your lives!

I have a ton of videos and screenshots from my time in lotro, but here's just a few for fun that remind me of Dwarro!

All warden groups in RoI, before wardens were cool

Dwarro's all time coolest hunter... Who's fashion literally inspired me to reroll an elf hunter. -Patp

Zulu and I just umm... Leveling LI's

Zeva and I spending wayy too much time crafting scholar scrolls

And speaking of Iorynn, this is me getting carried to R6 on my warg
    {Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} +wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless!

And Prowlers (all warg tribe) Left to right: Wolokai, Iorynn, Evogash, Thunderboltz

And Prowlers zergging Viduo

Meanwhile, here's my r0 warg ft. Zeppy at r6-

75 days

My warden in the moors for the first time.
    {Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} +wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless!

Tanar and I moments before rushing into 20 creeps for 1 kill... Worth it

My favorite day in the moors! My goal was always to hit R11.

And finally, my r5 aud warg!

Thank you all for every single one of the amazing moments we've had in this game!! I look forward to staying in touch with you all! If any of you use Instagram, add me! Sky07fox

(edit: I have so many pictures and videos! If we ever get a better organized way to share them, I'll post a bunch! It's hilarious looking at all the screenshots of when so many of us were just getting to the level cap for the first time.)

-Skyler
    Last edited by Agost; Aug 15 2015 at 01:04 AM.

Incredible post, friend. Brought so many nostalgic feels back to me! & That's a great shot of you, me, and all my friends! You will certainly be missed bud, I just added you on instagram, and I believe you do have my number. So hit me up sometime dude, would love to catch up! Ttys!

-Zepph
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 115 Burglar
    Member of Situational Awareness http://situational-awareness.net/
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Evo,

Let me know if you transfer to a server..I might just park my toon there so I can say hi from time to time .

~Tanar

I never hurt no Creeps.