We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rise of Spies

So guys catch me up ples

Is RitD still Spy Nation or has some xfer kin taken the roll? I heard there's this new spy named Spytilldusk....idk who would impersonate me but I find it very weird
    Also one more thing....is Breggel still spy queen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Farty View Post
    So guys catch me up ples

Is RitD still Spy Nation or has some xfer kin taken the roll? I heard there's this new spy named Spytilldusk....idk who would impersonate me but I find it very weird
    Also one more thing....is Breggel still spy queen ?
    I find people spying entertaining myself and honestly it leads to alot of great fights.

But hey thats just me
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    I find people spying entertaining myself and honestly it leads to alot of great fights.

But hey thats just me
    So I got a freaver on my second account and made him an officer in my tribe.
    That way I can spy on my officers when I am on my freep.

Also Elmo - don't you spy 24/7 on Crick still? I mean not that I am wondering, cause afterall I can understand that you miss me.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

But hey thats just me
    I love the aspect of spying in this game

a lot*

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    So I got a freaver on my second account and made him an officer in my tribe.
    That way I can spy on my officers when I am on my freep.

Also Elmo - don't you spy 24/7 on Crick still? I mean not that I am wondering, cause afterall I can understand that you miss me.
    I spy to see if your hotness is on

While I will never deny I sometimes have a creep on in grams while playing my freep it's honestly never to spy it's more so for semi trolling, generally chatting and sometimes I'll call out my solo shelf to see who will show up to kill me which doesn't always goes so well because Ive had raids map In on me and while in the Rez circle I still had damage floating over my head lololol.

While I will never deny I sometimes have a creep on in grams while playing my freep it's honestly never to spy it's more so for semi trolling, generally chatting and sometimes I'll call out my solo shelf to see who will show up to kill me which doesn't always goes so well because Ive had raids map In on me and while in the Rez circle I still had damage floating over my head lololol.
    10/10 for honesty.

Arkenstone

I'm glad someone finally understands that it is possible to be logged on both sides and not be spying. Most people just dont understand how entertaining both sides OOC's can be and automatically assume everybody is a spy.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    I'm glad someone finally understands that it is possible to be logged on both sides and not be spying. Most people just dont understand how entertaining both sides OOC's can be and automatically assume everybody is a spy.
    My toon is called Ispy forcosang. So yeah I don't care what people think about me when I'm logged in to that toon.

Arkenstone

I am sizzlac. derp derp derp like me
    I don't know why but seeing you post a 100 times a day all friendly like pisses me off.

Am I the only one? Like is this guy for real? Does anyone other than his 1-2 nerdy friends care what he says?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    I don't know why but seeing you post a 100 times a day all friendly like pisses me off.

Am I the only one? Like is this guy for real? Does anyone other than his 1-2 nerdy friends care what he says?
    Doesnt bother me but then again all your bitter, whiny posts dont bother me either. So maybe Im in the minority in both instances.
    Warg- Nymerica

Doesnt bother me but then again all your bitter, whiny posts dont bother me either. So maybe Im in the minority in both instances.
    Your posts bother me also, you're a horrible rank 14 warg who thinks his opinions matter. You're whiny and bitter, eat it #####.

Stop making me post stuff at this time. Now calm down dude and keep caring.

Arkenstone

Your posts bother me also, you're a horrible rank 14 warg who thinks his opinions matter. You're whiny and bitter, eat it #####.
    Oh yeah?? Oh yeah??? Well........I know you are but what am I?

And you sound like Fractal which is never a good thing.
    Warg- Nymerica

And you sound like Fractal which is never a good thing.
    Fractal is at least kinda funny tho - Apostle is just complaining cause he got no friends.. or does he?

Arkenstone

Someone pissed In your Wheaties didn't they? lol sounds like some has issues with nice people, fun people and not so serious people.

For you it sounds like this game is your life and must be taken serious, lol I feel for you.

Have a wonderful day

Love me

Love me
    You know I love you Elmo. Also your new Signature is great.

Arkenstone

Now you can see my name even more. Luv my face Apostle

Arkenstone

Someone pissed In your Wheaties didn't they? lol sounds like some has issues with nice people, fun people and not so serious people.

For you it sounds like this game is your life and must be taken serious, lol I feel for you.
    Fun, nice and not so serious describes ... well nobody in this thread.

3500+ posts / rank 15. Who does that describe? Someone who's life is lotro.

This where I put "lol" to make it look like I'm not serious? lol..Is that what I'm missing? The lol? Your posts seems no different other than the lol... so lol. I said lol I am now not serious. Or was I ever serious and just missed the lol?

Have a wonderful day - Now I am nice.

Yeehaw. Now I am fun.

Hate me

My only addition to this thread is that since Landroval has started reaching full capacity at times.I would like to kindly ask people to NOT occupy space with spy alts for more than a few minutes.If you want to come to creepside and inquire information do so and then leave.I will constantly urge all my friends and tribe mates to be reporting anyone who is constantly logged on a spy account and occupying space and not letting people who want to play log in.

When the server hardware upgrade is in place you can all return back to your daily routine.Cheers!
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

You said he was friendly and it pissed you off. Nice=friendly. So in reality you described someone as nice.

As for myself, I think im the not so serious one. Only because really, extremely, incredibly good looking wasnt a choice.

As for everyone else in this thread. I hope you all have the most wonderful of weekends . And may joy and happiness find you around each and every corner . You all are incredible people that deserve all the fantastic things that come your way. I love you all.

Love everyone
    Warg- Nymerica

So I found some time to read your lil wall of words and comment with what I think about it. I already can say that you didn't put much effort into it.
    Anyway - let's start already.

Those adjectives are just so common and boring, but that totally fits your Ego and that is exactly why good guy Elmo has chosen those words. I also doubt that you read all pages of this so hilarious thread,
    cause I didn't read them either and in the end it doesn't even matter.

3500+ posts / rank 15. Who does that describe? Someone who's life is lotro.
    245 Posts / Rank 14 RK and bunch of other toons he doesn't know how to play? Exactly! Just a random nerd that needs some more attention, but no worries I has arrived Apostle.
    Your long journey looking for attention can come to an end.

This where I put "lol" to make it look like I'm not serious? lol..Is that what I'm missing? The lol? Your posts seems no different other than the lol... so lol. I said lol I am now not serious. Or was I ever serious and just missed the lol?
    The alter ego you are presenting in this post must be very weak. You are so full of #### and that really bothers me.
    I recommend to stop playing lotro for at least 6 months. Wether it helps or not, but then you at least can say that you had a life eh?

Have a wonderful day - Now I am nice.
    You are pretending to be nice - that is actually not the same as being nice you know?

Yeehaw. Now I am fun.
    And again - you are only pretending. It's still not the same.

Hate me

As for everyone else in this thread. I hope you all have the most wonderful of weekends .
    I started my weekend with a cup of wonderful tea from thailand - great tea I gotta say.
    Enjoy your weekend as well.

~ Sincerly Ze Sock

Arkenstone

Update: Zweisocke is a forum spamming t u r d
    Amesto weirdo is beneath us all

I still need my information about the spies

Update: Zweisocke is a forum spamming t u r d
    Only 64 more posts.

Amesto weirdo is beneath us all
    You mean Elmo right?

I still need my information about the spies
    Can't halp with that.

Arkenstone

Only 64 more posts.

You mean Elmo right?

Can't halp with that.
    Why 64?
    and yes....Elmo lmao
    that's too bad

Why 64?
    I think he's going for 1000 posts... lol who tf cares about forum posts except maybe Yula_the_Mighty, who has nearly 35,000.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast