We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rise of Spies

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    I think he's going for 1000 posts...
    Exactly. Thanks for pointing that out good guy Naz.

lol who tf cares about forum posts except maybe Yula_the_Mighty, who has nearly 35,000.
    But.... Thorgrum has like nearly 5K. So it has to mean something!
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Farty View Post

I still need my information about the spies
    Havent you heard?!?! Spies are no longer a thing on Landy!!!!!! With the combination of increased server activity, limited spots in the moors, and the compassionate, reasonable personality of all spies they cease to be a problem. Spies now realize that when they are online they are taking up valuable spots that could otherwise be used by actual people willing to fight and they have decided to all retire. This most joyous occasion calls for a celebration and a huge thanks to all the wonderful people that used to stoop to spying but now have stopped for the betterment of all!! This thread should be retired just like all the spies.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Havent you heard?!?! Spies are no longer a thing on Landy!!!!!! With the combination of increased server activity, limited spots in the moors, and the compassionate, reasonable personality of all spies they cease to be a problem. Spies now realize that when they are online they are taking up valuable spots that could otherwise be used by actual people willing to fight and they have decided to all retire. This most joyous occasion calls for a celebration and a huge thanks to all the wonderful people that used to stoop to spying but now have stopped for the betterment of all!! This thread should be retired just like all the spies.
    You mean to say Paliadins and Cerolaith have discontinued their ways of spying? IMPOSSIBLE

Silly bramdal

You mean to say Paliadins and Cerolaith have discontinued their ways of spying? IMPOSSIBLE

Silly bramdal
    You're back? What a shame
    Irish

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPooperr View Post
    You're back? What a shame
    Yes im bak!

no....the shame is that i have to mow the lawn, again ):

Quote Originally Posted by Rognomli View Post
    My only addition to this thread is that since Landroval has started reaching full capacity at times.I would like to kindly ask people to NOT occupy space with spy alts for more than a few minutes.If you want to come to creepside and inquire information do so and then leave.I will constantly urge all my friends and tribe mates to be reporting anyone who is constantly logged on a spy account and occupying space and not letting people who want to play log in.

When the server hardware upgrade is in place you can all return back to your daily routine.Cheers!
    Ummmm you realize reporting someone for being on a account regardless if they're on both sides won't get you anywhere, isn't against the COC and if anything if you continue to report them all you'll do is get yourself in trouble.

As for landy being full for people not to get on...lol don't worry there's not enough people pvping yet compared to brandy
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    Fun, nice and not so serious describes ... well nobody in this thread.

3500+ posts / rank 15. Who does that describe? Someone who's life is lotro.

This where I put "lol" to make it look like I'm not serious? lol..Is that what I'm missing? The lol? Your posts seems no different other than the lol... so lol. I said lol I am now not serious. Or was I ever serious and just missed the lol?

Have a wonderful day - Now I am nice.

Yeehaw. Now I am fun.

Hate me
    Awwww someone having another bad day I see, well cheer up there's always tommorrow kid.

Update: Zweisocke is a forum spamming t u r d
    Amesto weirdo is beneath us all

I still need my information about the spies
    Naw I'm beneath everyone except Zweisocke , he's way down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    So I found some time to read your lil wall of words and comment with what I think about it. I already can say that you didn't put much effort into it.
    Anyway - let's start already.
    Trying to make people think you have a life before you make the "get a life" remark that is commonly used. Good start.

Those adjectives are just so common and boring, but that totally fits your Ego and that is exactly why good guy Elmo has chosen those words. I also doubt that you read all pages of this so hilarious thread,
    cause I didn't read them either and in the end it doesn't even matter.
    I wish I was as interesting and exciting as you (insert sarcasm face or whatever so you understand this is sarcasm). I don't even read my own posts (Nymerica has proven that) so no I didn't.

245 Posts / Rank 14 RK and bunch of other toons he doesn't know how to play? Exactly! Just a random nerd that needs some more attention, but no worries I has arrived Apostle.
    Your long journey looking for attention can come to an end.
    I don't even know who you are.. you know my rk's rank, my skill at this game on other toons, and my Warleaders old name. Weird to know that much about someone, then call him a random nerd.

Attention? Yea, i LOVE the attention I get on the forums.. I even make farewell threads when I transfer off servers and post on EVERY servers threads. Oh wait, that's you.

The alter ego you are presenting in this post must be very weak. You are so full of #### and that really bothers me.
    I recommend to stop playing lotro for at least 6 months. Wether it helps or not, but then you at least can say that you had a life eh?
    Annnnd here it is, the finale. The "get a life" comment... wow bravo. The guy playing the same game working on getting 1000 posts. How do you come up with such intelligent and STRONG responses?

It really bothers you? That would mean you are caring, didn't you use that as a insult earlier? Soooo HAHAHA U CARE. (Sarcasm thing just making fun of how dumb you are not being serious emote thing)

You are pretending to be nice - that is actually not the same as being nice you know?

And again - you are only pretending. It's still not the same.
    This one must of went over your head.. I'm not even going to explain it to you.

I'll let you be, continue on with what you do.. hope you enjoy your stay!

Trying to make people think you have a life before you make the "get a life" remark that is commonly used. Good start.

I wish I was as interesting and exciting as you (insert sarcasm face or whatever so you understand this is sarcasm). I don't even read my own posts (Nymerica has proven that) so no I didn't.

I don't even know who you are.. you know my rk's rank, my skill at this game on other toons, and my Warleaders old name. Weird to know that much about someone, then call him a random nerd.

Attention? Yea, i LOVE the attention I get on the forums.. I even make farewell threads when I transfer off servers and post on EVERY servers threads. Oh wait, that's you.

Annnnd here it is, the finale. The "get a life" comment... wow bravo. The guy playing the same game working on getting 1000 posts. How do you come up with such intelligent and STRONG responses?

It really bothers you? That would mean you are caring, didn't you use that as a insult earlier? Soooo HAHAHA U CARE. (Sarcasm thing just making fun of how dumb you are not being serious emote thing)

Sizzle I think you have a stalker, sound like he's into you.......run sizzle run

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Sizzle I think you have a stalker, sound like he's into you.......run sizzle run
    Oh sorry, I didn't give you any attention..

I think you're into Sizzle, all ways right at his side to defend him. It's cute but I think he can handle himself. Well, no he can't.

So keep on keeping on. #LoveWins.. enjoy it guys. I'll let both you be. Happy forum posting!

So keep on keeping on. #LoveWins.. enjoy it guys. I'll let both you be. Happy forum posting!
    See? Now was that so hard? Being nice isnt that hard and Im glad to see youve got it in you. Youre fantastically spectacular!

Everyone is great, love is awesome, forum arguments are cute, opinions are welcome, friends forever.

Love Everyone.
    Warg- Nymerica

Love Everyone.
    I refuse to love Fractal. No QQ Bramdal

LOL

Sorry you are not and I don't care at all about you. Go home now please.

I don't care at all about you. Wether play this game or leave. Nobody would even notice anyways. I DON'T CARE. BYE APOSTLE!

Can you please leave? I don't like you ignorant dog. I also don't like your humor. So please leave me alone you ignorant dog and also stop barking. I don't care if you bark.

I do what ever the twothousand holy frogs I want and you are some Nobody that I don't even give 2 single Cheetos about.
    Would you mind to already leave? kthxbai.

Nobody likes you Apostle.

Arkenstone

LOL

Sorry you are not and I don't care at all about you. Go home now please.

I don't care at all about you. Wether play this game or leave. Nobody would even notice anyways. I DON'T CARE. BYE APOSTLE!

Can you please leave? I don't like you ignorant dog. I also don't like your humor. So please leave me alone you ignorant dog and also stop barking. I don't care if you bark.

I do what ever the twothousand holy frogs I want and you are some Nobody that I don't even give 2 single Cheetos about.
    Would you mind to already leave? kthxbai.

Nobody likes you Apostle.
    You just went full reetard. Oh, and I like Apostle!

I refuse to love Fractal.
    literally why i'm lovely

17. Sep 27 2015, 04:02 AM

Oh sorry, I didn't give you any attention..

I think you're into Sizzle, all ways right at his side to defend him. It's cute but I think he can handle himself. Well, no he can't.

Awwww little man you need to come up with your own material to be funny and sound smart neither of which you're doing.

Oh and thanks for approving our ability to post on the forums

Love me

Quote Originally Posted by Leviosa View Post
    You just went full reetard. Oh, and I like Apostle!
    And your name sounds like you were in love with Harry Potter.

Arkenstone

And your name sounds like you were in love with Harry Potter.
    And your name sounds like a broomstick that he would use to ride around on.

OOOOH do me, do me?!?!?! What's my name sound like?
    Warg- Nymerica

And your name sounds like a broomstick that he would use to ride around on.
    Made me giggle. Hühü

OOOOH do me, do me?!?!?! What's my name sound like?
    That's what your name sounds like

Last edited by Sizzlax3.0; Sep 27 2015 at 10:38 AM.

Arkenstone

Awwww little man you need to come up with your own material to be funny and sound smart neither of which you're doing.

Oh and thanks for approving our ability to post on the forums

Love me
    Own material? Smart? funny? Dang, I wish I came up with "having bad day" "little man" "you're so serious" "pissed in cereal" "your life is a video game" "kid" so I could sound as funny and as smart as you. And soooo original.

Then something I repeat after every post.. hmmm. I'll have to think of something as good as Love me.

You are pretty boring Apostle. Can we exchange Apostle for some funny Aussie? I like Aussies.

Arkenstone

You seem to be trying really hard.

You are pretty boring Apostle. Can we exchange Apostle for some funny Aussie? I like Aussies.
    Not only boring, not funny, bad at trollling and clueless , he's sounds like he's 2 going on 4.

I hope he pvps better then he forums trolls because if so he probably should just delete
    Last edited by LEGENDofALL; Sep 27 2015 at 03:19 PM.

No only boring, not funny, bad at troll and clueless he's sounds like he's 2 going on 4.

I hope he pvps better then he forums trolls because if so he probably should just delete
    The words used here by this specific person makes this quite entertaining

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast