We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Move FC to Osg

Move FC to Osg

Title says it all.
    Reasons
    • GTA is in middle map, people pass thru it everytime
    • Osg is empty, good spot for 1v1s
    • Those above
    • again those 2 points above
    • ty for reading
    • again ye thanks

What do you think? why?

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    Title says it all.
    Reasons
    • GTA is in middle map, people pass thru it everytime
    • Osg is empty, good spot for 1v1s
    • Those above
    • again those 2 points above
    • ty for reading
    • again ye thanks

What do you think? why?
    Osg lags like hell and is more annoying to get to.
    GTA is indeed the middle of the map but that is no reason to move the 1v1 area.

If you're not a fan of 1v1s, how about you stop contributing to the zerg and make your own small group. 1v1ers, 1v1 becuase they're not zombies and they don't want to zerg. Make groups and 1v1ers will follow suit. You are the problem.
    Last edited by Enzaraen; Aug 29 2015 at 02:38 PM.

How about moving to Good Grim? A little more out of the way, easier for freeps to get to, just as easy for creep to map to.
    What can men do against such reckless hate?

Troll slayer of Meneldor.

I 1v1 everyday son, only reason why the zergers zerg it, is because its middle of the map

Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    You are the problem.
    loooolz, both you and me know when freep 1v1, then they have atleast 3 OPs to 1 or all 4, + all keep buffs and whole DoF, make sense, they want to rank up faster. anyways I love to 1v1, but in a fair way, not in a ####ed up way

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieBrown View Post
    How about moving to Good Grim? A little more out of the way, easier for freeps to get to, just as easy for creep to map to.
    I would say that this could be a very good solution since Osgiliath is still too laggy for 1v1's circles anyways.

We hope the new PvMP gets less laggy with the new upcoming hardware, we will see.

Btw GG has been the official 1v1's circle for the last year on BW server.

This spot serves both sides and it's completely out of the main way for everyone, after all.

I 1v1 everyday son, only reason why the zergers zerg it, is because its middle of the map
    It has been said many many times over but I guess Ill say it one more time. Location is not the "ONLY" reason zergers zerg it. It just happens to be the easiest excuse for them to use and the one easiest for others to understand. FC's could be moved off of GTA but to think that by doing so creeps/freeps are automatically not going to zerg them is silly. It may happen less but it will still happen. I hope it all works out for you though, I really do.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    I hope it all works out for you though, I really do.
    What a noob, did u xferr out cuz I came back? make sense

Move to GG, not Osg, problem solved.

What a noob, did u xferr out cuz I came back? make sense
    Banned, transferred, sold my account etc etc. Whichever one you want it to be, the choice is yours.
    Warg- Nymerica

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Banned, transferred, sold my account etc etc. Whichever one you want it to be, the choice is yours.
    I bet on banned

Mount Doom just zerg 1v1s because they want free points, but Zig isn't mentioning any of that...

From my sojourn to Brandy Good Grim has been the go to area for 1v1's. Easy access for both sides and off the beaten path.
    That being said 1v1's getting zerged, wither it be here or Brandy is par the course. The thought process of moving locations will solve the problem of it
    getting zerged is silly. Zergs will happen and ganks will happen. As far as choosing an unofficial location go GG, Osg is too laggy.
    Commander Swyyper, Tour Guide of Hoarhollow
    Stealing your renown since 2012
    Freep Alts: Sanctions (WRD) Aberrations (LM) Insanguinate (GRD) Wyntra (RK)
    Creeps: Danceswithswords (RVR) Alicenchains (WL) Arrowsmith (BA) Velvetrevolver (WVR)

Rock On Mount Doom!!!!
    Badpuppie

We will be friends till we are old and senile, then we will be new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Mount Doom just zerg 1v1s because they want free points, but Zig isn't mentioning any of that...
    GG is the perfect spot and I know 1v1s with always get zergers but I'll say this , those who zerg me at the 1v1s get no free pass when they decide they want to 1v1 ....I'll gank them back and it could take a day,week or month but when I see them 1v1ing bam I zerg.

But in all seriousness , I'm not a fan of 24/7 1v1s but I could careless if it's going on

Make it GG problem solved.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Are people still getting terrible lag in Osg even with it now being a dead map? I've had a few fights there and had none. Barring lag, it would get my vote simply because we wouldn't have to worry about OP imbalances. If others are still getting bad lag, then I agree on GG.

I do not lag in Osgiliath, I just do not like it.

GG is the better choice if you must hold fight clubs. I never thought that GTA was a good spot at all. Although it does have a lot of good dance room. But the truth of the matter is that once the night of fighting gets started, if a fight club is come upon it will get raided. I will call out a circle at GTA, but tend to walk past anything that looks like sparring at GG.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Lol.. Ezmoder Hejzmoder supreme QQs about free points.. Let me go get coffee to enjoy with these tasty bites of irony.

Like many people have said before, lets take our farming & ego massaging club to GG. Lots of room for prancing around there.

Rest of the map can be for real pvp. Plenty of random all out landscape 1v1s available, if you are not too lazy to look. But hey, farm club is faster points and elsewhere there are no one to see, how procoolamazing you are, right?

Love you all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jaakkovainaa View Post
    Lol.. Ezmoder Hejzmoder supreme QQs about free points.. Let me go get coffee to enjoy with these tasty bites of irony.

Like many people have said before, lets take our farming & ego massaging club to GG. Lots of room for prancing around there.

Rest of the map can be for real pvp. Plenty of random all out landscape 1v1s available, if you are not too lazy to look. But hey, farm club is faster points and elsewhere there are no one to see, how procoolamazing you are, right?

Love you all <3
    1) FC are definitely lazy and if everyone that participated in FC's roamed around solo there would be much better action
    2) Most dont enjoy roaming around solo cause they get zerged and no one else roams around solo (ties into #1)
    3) Most people in FC's dont do it for points but rather to challenge themselves in 1v1's and to help better improve their game play (this concept is hard for people that have never participated in FC's to fully grasp, it's not all about points, I promise)
    4) Very little ego massaging is done at FCs. More ego massaging happens in raids.
    5) No skills should be off limits at FC's but many players do their best to limit themselves to make a for an even fight.
    6) procoolamazing......it took me a while but I finally get it. Pro Cool Amazing. Nice!
    7) People are too influenced by the views of the leaders/majority and cant form their own unbiased opinions on matters
    8) Some of the biggest vocal opponents of FC's used to participate in FC's
    9) The map is plenty big enough for FCers and raids to coexist and let everyone do what they enjoy. Unfortunately personalities are involved so it makes it difficult
    10) I love you too! Youre so sweet! <3
    Warg- Nymerica

Rest of the map can be for real pvp.
    On Landy? You DO play on this server, don't you???

Let me go get coffee to enjoy with these tasty bites of irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Chodelet View Post
    On Landy? You DO play on this server, don't you???

Let me go get coffee to enjoy with these tasty bites of irony.
    At the moment, Landroval PvMP seems to be quite promising.

And it is also the US server that gets the great numbers of transfers now that BW is closed to them -at least for the time being.

That being said, I would not say that statements like the previous are ironic anyways.

All in all, we will see how the PvP action rolls during the next couple months.

Love you all <3
    Not really QQing about ganking, I do a fair bit of ganking myself when the entire day has been nothing but FC and I want a real fight.

Love you too <3

Move to GG

Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Move to GG, not Osg, problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieBrown View Post
    I'm bumping this thread as I, as well as others, would like to see 1v1's moved to GG. If I happen to show up at 1v1's at GTA I'll try to convince players to move.

Quote Originally Posted by dawarri0r View Post
    I'm bumping this thread as I, as well as others, would like to see 1v1's moved to GG. If I happen to show up at 1v1's at GTA I'll try to convince players to move.
    I love you

-Duskyy