We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Petition to Turbine for the return of the 'Howl'

So, I howl on my LM and howl on my Mini, but for whatever reason the 'Howl' emote can no longer be purchased from the store so I rarely play any of my other toons, and that is the exact reason why. No howl!

Why not you ask? Well you tell me? You know how when you finish with a ticket and the GM says "Anything else I can help you with?" well I said to one once, "Yeah there is! where''s the 'Howl' emote gone?" he said he'd see what he can do. He didn't do anything obviously cause it's still not back.

There's Power in Numbers,,,the FM told me so.

I get asked at least once a week,,if not once a day "where can I get that emote" - I tell them you can't.

If you want to change this,,post on here asking for it back. Maybe they will if we get enough.

Zub

2. I would love to see the return of the Howl emote.

I would also love to see the return of several mounted emotes that disappeared. We used to be able to pat our horses on the neck, cheer mounted, etc.

Naturally, I would love to see many new emotes, even if they are based off of existing animations. For example:
    /track -- Use the hunter's wayfinding animation.
    /navigate -- Use the pre-teleport animation where we inspect a map with a looking glass.
    /attack -- Go into the combat ready stance on an endless repeat cycle (or at least a very long one, like the /dance emotes).
    These could activate without the sound effect, so we can distinguish them from actually performing the actions that currently activate them.
    --= Windy Acres Ranch -- http://SteelAndMagic.com =--

I also wish they still had the howl emote, and the mounted ones sound nice as well. You should try putting this on the player suggestion forum though that way it will be easier for blue names to see it
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe
    LvL 100 Hunter [color=#00FA9A][b]Authiel[/color][/b] - Rank 12 Warg [color=#9370DB][b]Roly[/color][/b]
    [color=#87CEFA]Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone[/color]

Maybe you should put this in suggestions or general?

I do want to howl emote but I think you could get more voters in more populated forums.

/signed
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone