We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Need Advice

Need Advice

Hi fellow guardians.

Just hit level 100 on my guard and started running Ruined City t2.I seem to be having aggro issues.I normally run RC with kinmates,usually RK healer and Warden dps.I'd like to know best skill rotation to hold aggro.I have full set of BB jewelry.i have yet to imbue my tanking Li's.i normally run into packs of mobs using Litany then challenge but it seems before challenge is off CD mobs go straight to healer or warden.

Taunt skills have a catch-up mechanic now that brings you to the top of the threat table +20% instead of building threat. It is more beneficial say to start with Sweeping Cut and War-chant then it is to start with Challenge. You may even be able to fit in a Shield-taunt before your first Challenge. I'm not saying to wait as long as possible, but you know, prolong using Challenge for 2-4 skills and that will allow Challenge's +20% mechanic to benefit from a much larger threat pool.

I'd also suggest to have some Finesse and Crit Rating for T2-s. I'm usually running with 15% Finesse and 10% (+11% from Shield-Spikes) critical rating.
    Last edited by Marxlne; Sep 03 2015 at 03:03 AM.