We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone Killed the Morgul Gate-Keepers Guarding Minas Morgul?

Just curious if there's a title or anything. Noticed you can aggro one at a time, and with 2.1 mil XP, I'd say it's easily 6-man-able.
    Elbineezerscrooge - Landroval

When the region first became available we did iirc, no title, had done the war-band near there so had a group already there. It was a long time ago though, so *hopes my memory is accurate.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

I was curious about this too, actually.

I'd just finished doing the Mumak RT, which was in its spawn just near the gates with my hunter recently, and I thought I'd try them. It was going fine, one down by 3/4 and the other mostly untouched save for being bounced around, but then one of them ran on top of one of the blue torches, and promptly bugged out.... I couldn't get him down again to keep going, and eventually he reset... so I didn't try again because that much had taken forever to do alone.

I was interested in knowing if there was a title similar to the gate-crasher title, and I'm both kinda relieved, and also kinda disappointed, to hear there's not. Ah well.
    Rider, Fighter, Virgin, Lover; Watcher, Chaser, Bearer of Pain.
    Victim tormented, Abused and Broken; Rise from the ashes and Hunt once again.
    And Vengeance Be Thy Oath.

On the day of the expansion, Snowbournies mounted a raid in the hope that we'd get something like a gatecrasher deed.

Nope. Just some ###### yellow loot and task items. Also, they respawn pretty fast.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

turbin wy you are do this
    Elbineezerscrooge - Landroval