We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Introducing Element Zero

Hey guys, Element Zero are a large, very well established kin over on Snowbourne, we have been around in game since the beginning. We are a large multi-game guild with active divisions in a number of games.

We used to be a very raid orientated guild, regularly achieving server firsts in new content. Unfortunately as the game has changed, so we have had to adapt. People come, people go but we have remained. These days we are a fairly casual guild with a good number of active members on each day. We try and run group content most days, this ranges from Big Battles, 3-6 man instances, T3 Skirmish raids, Roving Threat runs and Raids when we have the numbers online. We encourage an active guild chat (banter ) and putting guild mates first when help is needed.

We have quite an active following in PvP, and a good reputation there also.

The reason for this post is just to introduce ourselves as we are planning on moving to Evernight when the servers close. Our recruitment is always open and we would welcome new members when we move across. If anyone is interested, more information can be found on our website:

www.ez-guild.com

Officers:
    Myself - Eadreid/Eadrune
    Wibblas/Wibbington
    Nargonath/Namarion
    Meric/Mogweed
    Dainwulf
    Last edited by Eadreid; Dec 18 2015 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eadreid View Post
    Hey guys, Element Zero are a large, very well established kin over on Snowbourne, we have been around in game since the beginning. We are a large multi-game guild with active divisions in a number of games.

We used to be a very raid orientated guild, regularly achieving server firsts in new content. Unfortunately as the game has changed, so we have had to adapt. People come, people go but we have remained. These days we are a fairly casual guild with a good number of active members on each day. We try and run group content most days, this ranges from Big Battles, 3-6 man instances, T3 Skirmish raids, Roving Threat runs and Raids when we have the numbers online. We encourage an active guild chat (banter ) and putting guild mates first when help is needed.

We have quite an active following in PvP, and a good reputation there also.

The reason for this post is just to introduce ourselves as we are planning on moving to Evernight when the servers close. Our recruitment is always open and we would welcome new members when we move across. If anyone is interested, more information can be found on our website:

www.ez-guild.com

Officers:
    Myself - Eadreid/Eadrune
    Wibblas/Wibbington
    Nargonath/Namarion
    Meric/Mogweed
    Primordial
    welcome to the server.

can't wait to see pointless Nargonath raids on moors!

The original Valdez

Welcome to Evernight & good luck with recruitment
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Here we come! transferring now

Are you going t o support exploiters/rank farmers etc like on snowy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Are you going t o support exploiters/rank farmers etc like on snowy ?
    Jeez you lot are like a stuck record.

I think the accused members have proven the accusations against them to be false so im not sure why you are still flogging a dead horse. We have never sanctioned such actions and we never will. Any member proven WITHOUT DOUBT to be cheating will be kicked from the guild. But im happy to announce that ive never had to do that.

I would appreciate it greatly if you stop trying tarnish my kins good reputation with slander, you are only making yourself look stupid and desperate now.

Regards

Eadreid

Welcome to Evernight, I transferred from Laurelin and am looking a nice kinship to join, I do not pvp, only pve. Out of curiosity what server firsts have you achieved? Feel free to pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eadreid View Post
    Jeez you lot are like a stuck record.

I think the accused members have proven the accusations against them to be false so im not sure why you are still flogging a dead horse. We have never sanctioned such actions and we never will. Any member proven WITHOUT DOUBT to be cheating will be kicked from the guild. But im happy to announce that ive never had to do that.

I would appreciate it greatly if you stop trying tarnish my kins good reputation with slander, you are only making yourself look stupid and desperate now.

Regards

Eadreid
    Sure thing Eadreid, prolly you forgot when Ezo were leaded by Nargo and poor freinds , anyway mine was just a question.
    And sure NOKOR never used exploit or cheats or any other kind of glitches, yes sure thing, ah poor hypocrit.
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Sure thing Eadreid, prolly you forgot when Ezo were leaded by Nargo and poor freinds , anyway mine was just a question.
    And sure NOKOR never used exploit or cheats or any other kind of glitches, yes sure thing, ah poor hypocrit.
    Have a nice day
    Nargo is an honest player he has never cheated in Ettens.
    As for Nokor, i wasnt in charge when he was around and as far as i am aware his exploiting was done after he left Ez0 for pastures new. He was cirtainly in a different guild when he banned for it.

So in answer to your question, no we will not be supporting that kind of behaviour, such has been our stance all along

Salute you all guys unfortunatelly i ll be a bit innactive due to my son born , and bow to our new Ez0 leader Eadreid !!! I miss every pointless etten raid to rise creep fight me but all that belong to past !!! thank you all EN's for your warm welcome !!! I Wish you all well placed with great fun at your new server homes !!! Cheers Nargo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPudding View Post
    Welcome to Evernight, I transferred from Laurelin and am looking a nice kinship to join, I do not pvp, only pve. Out of curiosity what server firsts have you achieved? Feel free to pm me.
    we was on Snowbourn m8 !

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPudding View Post
    Rift full clear if memory serves correct...

and the Erebor trolls..?
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Rift full clear if memory serves correct...

and the Erebor trolls..?
    If memory serves me correct Callidus did full Rift clear on Snowy...

And btw welcome to Evernight EzO

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________

The Mellowship

Alithia (Captain)
    Alts: Alitheena (Hunter), Alithena (Warden), Alithen (LM)

http://themellowship.com
    Last edited by Alithia_EU; Dec 24 2015 at 03:06 PM.

Its hard to remember full history on exactly what server 1st's we had as a lot of bosses changed drastically from time to time for example Thorog (Helegrod). I do know we have been going from Alpha so pretty pleased with that.

As for exploiting while I was around we did not condone it and likewise while Eadried has been leading he too does not condone it. PVMP for me is messed up and full of people who get angry/annoyed swifty with a huge blame game and trying to make others look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Honvikuk View Post
    Its hard to remember full history on exactly what server 1st's we had as a lot of bosses changed drastically from time to time for example Thorog (Helegrod). I do know we have been going from Alpha so pretty pleased with that.

As for exploiting while I was around we did not condone it and likewise while Eadried has been leading he too does not condone it. PVMP for me is messed up and full of people who get angry/annoyed swifty with a huge blame game and trying to make others look bad.
    Lmao , quite an irony, don't you think? Coming from your former mad leader.

This was only a fragment of what he said in public channel couple of months ago..

So much for making other players bad, your member is the superb example.

http://imgur.com/YHfMBdD

Ask your friend Ead , I sent him more then one pic, I am sure he's not a liar at least... This is only 1st pic, If I post other 2 I'll get banned.

If I told you the reason you probably wont believe. I was in your kinship for few weeks and then I left. Ok nothing happened, but when I ganked!! yes ganked and corpse jumped your beloved leader he snapped and started with harassment, some of it was quite funny.

and you Honvik , you kept that unstable fool inside your kin?

Congratulations

He has a very high IQ to go that crazy over his virtual char and for what reason?

I am incredibly interested what kind of defence will you put against him now?

I am 99% sure he got ban 3 days after this tho, he will deny such thing probably.

EZO is not what it seems. Dont be fooled.

Every single kinship pretends to be very nice and friendly, luckly for me I haven't started playing LOTRO few weeks ago , but 8,5 years ago..

Hon your glory days have ended long time ago, you'll find Evernight a lot more different then Snowbourn and LOTRO is not the same game. Kinship is pointless. EZO is dead.
    Last edited by Dupre90; Dec 24 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupre90 View Post

This was only a fragment of what he said in public channel couple of months ago..

Ask your friend Ead , I sent him more then one pic, I am sure he's not a liar at least... This is only 1st pic, If I post other 2 I'll get banned.

If I told you the reason you probably wont believe. I was in your kinship for few weeks and then I left. Ok nothing happened, but when I ganked!! yes ganked and corpse jumped your beloved leader he snapped and started with harassment, some of it was quite funny.

Congratulations

He has a very high IQ to go that crazy over his virtual char and for what reason?

I am 99% sure he got ban 3 days after this tho, he will deny such thing probably.

Every single kinship pretends to be very nice and friendly, luckly for me I haven't started playing LOTRO few weeks ago , but 8,5 years ago..

Hon your glory days have ended long time ago, you'll find Evernight a lot more different then Snowbourn and LOTRO is not the same game. Kinship is pointless. EZO is dead.
    Good old PvMP which always stirs up the worst in people. As many people know I've been AWOL for a year so very logged on as I started a family bringing a little boy to come live with me which was very time consuming so overall gaming for me was a non-starter. LOTRO's glory days have indeed passed and the need for a Kinship hasn't been there for awhile but like all Kinship's they offer each person something new or different and we are no different, we have a core bunch of friendly people who have been with us awhile and a few that have floated in/out. I don't know you personally but from what I can see you have a gripe or an axe to grind but from what I got told everyone grouped up with you, helped you out and then left but with generally no issues. The issues you have raised is post leaving the kin in PvMP and as Ez0 is primary a PvE Kinship I'm not overly concerned. You are correct Evernight is a different server with different people but we are all merging into two super servers so each community on each server to address the new balance and deal with the new situations as they come. I'm not pleased with what you showed me (Nargo too has now started his own family so maybe maturity will come to him now as a parent), nor do I know when it took places, I have no axes to grind and in a lot of ways this is a fresh start for everyone. Eadried and the current team who are running Element Zero are all in their 30's, have children, mature enough to handle situations with sensitivity and responsibly. This new team has grown recently and have shown me they are up to the task and I'm proud to call them friends.

Ez0's Glory days have not ended we are still around and for that in my humble opinion is glorious in its own right and with the announcement of some proper grouping content it looks like 2016 could be interesting

As King of Pvp and Rules of Ettenmoors - General Z aproves EZO to stay in Evernight.

I do like Nargonath, and i was short-time member of EZO myself. But my "they said" ego was too big for them so i left.

I also do like Vany - desitmana aka valantiel champion, me and him, we abused gta and spars for a long time. But i do also say, he is ego-maniac like someone else

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    As King of Pvp and Rules of Ettenmoors - General Z aproves EZO to stay in Evernight.

I do like Nargonath, and i was short-time member of EZO myself. But my "they said" ego was too big for them so i left.

I also do like Vany - desitmana aka valantiel champion, me and him, we abused gta and spars for a long time. But i do also say, he is ego-maniac like someone else
    You two are just alike.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupre90 View Post

Congratulations

PvP brings out the worst in people, we see it day in day in this and other games. Things get said in the heat of the moment and people should let it go over their heads most of the time. Its one of the main reasons i dont do PvP and probably never will.
    To be honest i dont see that what Nargo has said in your ScreenShot is so bad. You give yourself a bad enough name with some of the stuff you come out with in World and OOC and ive lost count of the number of kins you have been in since ours, so i think that says more about you than it does about us.

Ez0 are most definitely not dead, smaller and more casual than we used to be sure, but not dead, not by a long way. Nargo is still with us and you are not so again i wonder who the trouble maker is out of you 2.

In the new year we will be looking to build a raiding team again to hopefully build up for, and tackle the new raid when it is released. This will of course be Work in Progress as there hasnt been any meaningful content to raid for a long while and the majority of the player base will be rusty to say the least, but we are looking forward to it.

If anyone is interested in joining us and working towards this goal this coming year, and can see past the pathetic trolls trying to tarnish our good name, then drop me a message on here, in game, or on our website www.ez-guild.com for information.

Finally, Merry Christmas one and all and i wish you all (yes even the trolls) the very best new year. Hope it is as prosperous as mine (My 2nd daughter was born yesterday so i cant wait for the year to come )

Take care
    Eadreid

As stated in the opening post we used to be a very large raiding kin, back in the day when the game had raids worth running, but for the last few years we have been casual. Well, we have taken the decision to reform a raiding group to start working towards improving the basics of raiding again in preparation for the much anticipated new raid later this year.

With our numbers being lower than in years gone by, we are looking to recruit other like-minded players with this goal in mind. Obviously this will be work in progress. Very little raiding has been done and as a result we will be a bit rusty, group cohesion and communication skills will need to be improved etc, but we are looking forward to the challenge.

Initially these raids will be on a Wednesday at 7pm GMT and we will specifically be focusing on raids that require good group cohesion and communication, rather than just easy mark farming. We are looking to add a 2nd weekly raid at some point also.
    We arent expecting them to be 100% smooth initially so some patience will be required (as said, this is work in progress towards a larger goal).

If you think this is something you might be interested in then please drop me a message on here, in game or an application on our forum www.ez-guild.com and we can provide further information.

In particular we are looking for tanks, captains and some DPS (either range or melee).

On a separate note, we are also open for recruitment for casual, mature players to join our ranks, so again if interested then please get in contact with myself or another of our officers.

Regards
    Eadreid