We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Maggot heal stacks!!

I really Love how It has become the new norm to blame your failures on me and Heal stacking. Lets all Step back from the game and look at how many healing classes/Classes that are able to heal that are located on freepside and then on creepside

-Mini's Heals loads of them

-Rune Keepers: Loads of heals

Beornings- Loads of heals

Captain- Bit less heals but still can pump out a decent ammount

Loremasters- Can heal

Guardian- Shield wall practically Adds another Healthbar onto who ever is shieldwalled.

Warden- Can heal others may it be trash its still a heal

Burgs- Can Glee onto others down the yellow trait line

VS

Warleaders 3 healing skills 1 racial 1 Improved trait

Defilers- alot of heals

Warg- can throw out a howl that heals for 703-1007 initially 339-484 every 4s for 20s cooldown 15s

Blackarrows- have a Racial trait Get a Grip (GaG)

Spiders- can share some traitable skill and give power but its worthless and doesn't give health to other players.

Who really are the ones actually heal stacking? :P

I'm not complaining I actually find your tears welcoming and it just shows how much more you cry than I do <3
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

I totally agree, and to illustrate your point...

If Qeop posts anything in response, ignore it. It was his idea to get this many minstrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post

If Qeop posts anything in response, ignore it. It was his idea to get this many minstrels.
    and he still got stomped, even with Captain General Hinellas.

Quote Originally Posted by freaker View Post
    I really Love how It has become the new norm to blame your failures on me and Heal stacking. Lets all Step back from the game and look at how many healing classes/Classes that are able to heal that are located on freepside and then on creepside

-Mini's Heals loads of them

-Rune Keepers: Loads of heals

Beornings- Loads of heals

Captain- Bit less heals but still can pump out a decent ammount

Loremasters- Can heal

Guardian- Shield wall practically Adds another Healthbar onto who ever is shieldwalled.

Warden- Can heal others may it be trash its still a heal

Burgs- Can Glee onto others down the yellow trait line

VS
    Are you a bit slow? You're counting burgs as healers? lmfao! Lets take a second here to pick through this complete garbage.

Minstrel: Healer when in the healing stance

RK: Healer when traited blue. Easy way to know this for you not so smart ones is look at buffs, and find Bombastic Inspiration. If its there *gasp* they're healing.

Beornings: Idk the class enough tbh, but if they're heals they're useless to the fight.

Captain: If blue I suppose yes, but ya know, when my RC only crits for like 1200 I wouldn't call that a healer. 1200 base heal then about 70 morale tick every 3 seconds. HOLD ON DUDES WE GOT FULL HEALS PER TICK.

Lore-Masters: If they're spamming WL on people. But they don't, they're too busy throwing tar down and giving power.

Guardian: Lol. No. If you're r15 and don't know how to get rid of a SW just delete.

Warden: Again, wow. That one heal, that no one uses lol.

Burglar: Lmao just throw in the towel. Burg heals too OP. In a line NO ONE traits. haha.

There are arguments you could actually use Maggot, so as to not make yourself look stupid. Such as the rezzing issue. Freeps have way more rezzes this is true. But, you guys have maps so it somewhat evens out. Don't act as if 90% of freeps don't know the struggle of creeping. I myself have more total infamy than renown so I know. But the difference is most of us don't act like babies and make up BS excuses.

Have a great day. See ya in the Moors.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Are you a bit slow? You're counting burgs as healers? lmfao! Lets take a second here to pick through this complete garbage.

Minstrel: Healer when in the healing stance

RK: Healer when traited blue. Easy way to know this for you not so smart ones is look at buffs, and find Bombastic Inspiration. If its there *gasp* they're healing.

Beornings: Idk the class enough tbh, but if they're heals they're useless to the fight.

Captain: If blue I suppose yes, but ya know, when my RC only crits for like 1200 I wouldn't call that a healer. 1200 base heal then about 70 morale tick every 3 seconds. HOLD ON DUDES WE GOT FULL HEALS PER TICK.

Lore-Masters: If they're spamming WL on people. But they don't, they're too busy throwing tar down and giving power.

Guardian: Lol. No. If you're r15 and don't know how to get rid of a SW just delete.

Warden: Again, wow. That one heal, that no one uses lol.

Burglar: Lmao just throw in the towel. Burg heals too OP. In a line NO ONE traits. haha.

There are arguments you could actually use Maggot, so as to not make yourself look stupid. Such as the rezzing issue. Freeps have way more rezzes this is true. But, you guys have maps so it somewhat evens out. Don't act as if 90% of freeps don't know the struggle of creeping. I myself have more total infamy than renown so I know. But the difference is most of us don't act like babies and make up BS excuses.

Have a great day. See ya in the Moors.
    You genuinely made my day in reading your post.

9.2/10 would like to see more responses from you towards the lesser intelligent PvPers of Landy.

Not really sure what this thread is suppose to be showing. The only conclusion I can come to is that the original poster probably does heal stack his groups in order to "counter" 95% freep healers. And with freeps having so many "healers" who can blame him.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Frankly, I'm a fan of less healers, more dpsers on both sides. Its much more enjoyable when things die in a PvP zone.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Frankly, I'm a fan of less healers, more dpsers on both sides. Its much more enjoyable when things die in a PvP zone.
    Not sure if you read the first post but less heals is impossible. Freeps are almost ALL healers ALL the time. So the only logical solution is to assume every freep that has the capabitlity of healing is an effective healer and then use that genius reasoning to build your own group. All while spreading nonsense information as fact so even more people become less informed.
    Warg- Nymerica

I always like it creepside when freeps healstack, leaves a creep group open to stacking more dps and giving weavers/defilers/WLs time to offensively cc and debuff. Stacking freep healers, particularly Minis in the same group is largely redundant, and adds only a small measure of survivability compared to the loss in killing potential (especially when they're geared like Landy freeps).

If you're forcing a LM to focus on WL, you're at a significant advantage in a group fight.
    If you're forcing a warden to self-heal, you've already won the group fight.
    If you're forcing a burglar to run yellow for the group healing, you've already won the group fight.
    If you're forcing a guard to run blue line, they've already lost at life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Glory champs are healers, too. 14 out of 13-man group confirmed healers.

Lol, again I was pointing out facts that If you wish to complain about me heal stacking when not everyone that plays a warleader/Defiler in my raids are healing. Would be just the same as saying you heal stack when you have these OTHER classes who can heal, but aren't healing could be looked at as heal stacking..Does this clarify what I was trying to say? :P
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

Lol, again I was pointing out facts that If you wish to complain about me heal stacking when not everyone that plays a warleader/Defiler in my raids are healing. Would be just the same as saying you heal stack when you have these OTHER classes who can heal, but aren't healing could be looked at as heal stacking..Does this clarify what I was trying to say? :P
    I heal stack myself in my 1 man raid, its amazing how it works
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

You havent clarified anything for me. In fact, Im more confused now. So Wl's and defilers arent considered healers but most freeps (no matter what line they are in) are considered healers?

Why are there Wl's and defilers in your raids that arent healing?
    Warg- Nymerica

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    You havent clarified anything for me. In fact, Im more confused now. So Wl's and defilers arent considered healers but most freeps (no matter what line they are in) are considered healers?

Nym, you and I have had our differences, and I've been gobbled up at OR on several occasions, but I have to say you're hilarious and spot on with your comments, 99% of the time.

This thread is more entertaining than PVP has been for weeks. Truly hilarious. A+++ will read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post

For WL mobilize and the epic DPS they do.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

This game has always and WILL always be about numbers.
    Doing something with what you got.
    If 8 40k morale minis wants to play. Fine by me.
    If people want to play their defailers. Fine by me.

It's raid leaders job to counter that:
    If it takes numbers, then recruit.
    If it takes heals, then recruit.
    If it takes dps, then recruit.
    If you can't handle it, then log.

Nobody should be new at this stage in the game.
    Coordinate your numbers, or log. Stop hiding behind bad attitudes, and feuds.

P.S. Not feeling any pressure from these Brandywhine fraid leaders atm. Maybe they need more heals, and less goold-wannabe melee trains. Perhaps try Gladden. I hear nobody knows how to play there, just trolls.
    Jimi's Mash

In yellow the bears have a ton of heals and can debuff incoming damage by roughly 30%. 15% up all the time, another 15% every 10 seconds (10s duration, 20s cd). Plus, they have a ton of CC (stun, fear) and are practically unstoppable without heavy cc (disarm doesn't work, silence doesn't work, inductions debuffs don't work since they have no inductions).

i personally dont care if either side heal stack and maybe thats because i play solo and because im out just having fun.

this game took another directions years and years ago and i dont see it changing anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    i personally dont care if either side heal stack and maybe thats because i play solo and because im out just having fun.

this game took another directions years and years ago and i dont see it changing anytime soon.
    I would just stack Elmos. Already know 2 so far
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

X

Quote Originally Posted by Psychego View Post
    Didn't work. You know spooderman is always serious yo.

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Psychego View Post
    In red, yes. I'm absolutely serious.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I would just stack Elmos. Already know 2 so far
    Damn straight #####!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note , you all take this game way to serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    you all take this game way to serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Words. Very important. Read please.

Arkenstone