We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

pre-video of yesterday fights - fatal attractions in action :P

Am assuming its a pre-video because eventually you will show there is more to these fights then you just hitting 2 skills and then going to next fight?
    Sounds like the start of a bad joke, "So a handful of 30k minstrels walk into a bar."

Good luck out there, friend!
    Last edited by Melywen; Sep 14 2015 at 09:32 AM.
    Jimi's Mash

Quote Originally Posted by Melywen View Post

Jimmie you sexy thingie. Do you play on Landy again?
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Nice vid, waiting on the full one

Many people dont know this but pre-video is just as powerful as full blown videos. Some people think that just because it isnt a full load (fight) video then it is incapable of producing forum babies (whiners, naysayers, trolls etc) but they are wrong. So this is my warning to everyone out there, be careful with pre videos as they can be just as telling as the real thing and make sure you always have protection (like 3 minis) from the time you rise out of grams/gv to the time you lay limp and retreat to fight again another day.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Melywen View Post
    Am assuming its a pre-video because eventually you will show there is more to these fights then you just hitting 2 skills and then going to next fight?
    Sounds like the start of a bad joke, "So a handful of 30k minstrels walk into the Moors."

Sounds like a contradiction of the comment you made in the thread about Maggot heal stacking.
    Irish

Nice video. I liked the opening with the letters moving around and the choice of music. But OoOOooOoo the Minis!!!

Come Dance With Me.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

8. Sep 14 2015, 07:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    After having watched very carefully this pre-video, I got a strong sentimental sentiment :

I MUST create a creep character on Landroval.

Or shall I transfer my WL.

I cannot help it; it is rather tempting.
    I want your mini here, like i said before should I wait with flowers and cookies or with my axe and sword? you decide

Lel. Four minstrels and a RK. Only on Landroval.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

11. Sep 14 2015, 03:42 PM

uhm heh

It is subjective, I guess.

Either way works for me, actually.

np

As for tranferring the Minstrel, could you make the one who created an Enesoulas on Landroval delete it, pretty please?

I believe I am allergic to -1 sign, if I may say so.

As soon as the answer is positive, I should be there fulfilling your wish, good sir.

Have a good one there

I dont think I will ever see your mini here if so anyways your always welcome here unless your one of those 40k+ healing minis hah

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    I dont think I will ever see your mini here if so anyways your always welcome here unless your one of those 40k+ healing minis hah
    40k morale on a minstrel is the only viable way to keep yourself and the group alive. If you don't understand why there's a problem. I see a lot of minstrels that are healing with tactical mastery essences slotted, which is what all previous expansions taught us but with this one it is wrong. Can have 80k mast and it only changes heals by like 200. I run 20k mastery with 2 OPs on mine and still crit bolster for 15k.

Or even worse, people with stat essences slotted...bad idea. Raw stats > base stats. My cappy only has 2500 might but max crit, max mits, 70% crit D, 30% resist, 30% finesse, 30k morale, and 44k mastery with 2 OPs.

Yes I know I got way off topic but some of these freeps here need a gear lesson so I figured I'd chime in .

tldr; All classes need AT LEAST 25k morale MINIMUM. Kthnxbye.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Can someone sum up in 3 sentences what's going on?

Arkenstone

15. Sep 14 2015, 09:20 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Can someone sum up in 3 sentences what's going on?
    I wrote a haiku just for you.

Fatal Attractions.
    Form a minstrel stacked moors group.
    Youtube video.

It's not 3 sentences though, its 4.
    Now it's 5.
    Now it's 6.
    I'm just gonna end this paradox here. (8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    I wrote a haiku just for you.
    You are such a beautiful and kind person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Fatal Attractions.
    Form a minstrel stacked moors group.
    Youtube video.
    Lol okay

Arkenstone

18. Sep 15 2015, 03:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    tldr; All classes need AT LEAST 25k morale MINIMUM. Kthnxbye.
    Agreed on this 100% but the thing with 40k morale minis -> Makes Imaple worthless, i dont think you can even crit with 1k with impale per hit nowadays, unless your LUCKY as F. Anyways i am happy we still able to kill minis nowadays

Agreed on this 100% but the thing with 40k morale minis -> Makes Imaple worthless, i dont think you can even crit with 1k with impale per hit nowadays, unless your LUCKY as F. Anyways i am happy we still able to kill minis nowadays
    If you come to Crick you should get in touch with Zaghup. He is one of the best dude in dis game ever.

Arkenstone

Honestly in an RvR situation impale is almost worthles unless timed with VTs and other impales.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Or even worse, people with stat essences slotted...bad idea. Raw stats > base stats. My cappy only has 2500 might but max crit, max mits, 70% crit D, 30% resist, 30% finesse, 30k morale, and 44k mastery with 2 OPs.
    I'm assuming you don't put any mastery essences (and obviously no might essences) in your build, but I'm curious as to your valuation of raw mastery over main stat with regards to the captain. Per essence, slotting a supreme might instead of a supreme phys mastery loses you 117 phys mastery and 58 morale and gains you 1112 tactical mastery. Per essence, slotting a supreme might instead of a supreme tact mastery loses you 117 tact mastery and 94 power and gains you 1112 phys mastery. In my opinion the balance might essences give make them viable for captains (and maybe bears) but not really anything else. I'd be happy to have my mind changed though.

old ec fight - not the greatest fight but i liked the place - the callout is real for both sides

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5rC6nmMU4

just for the story i was healing and one rk (with no essence gear). all the others was dps.
    enjoy the game, dont hate. love you all!!!
    Last edited by kaligatoras; Sep 16 2015 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaligatoras View Post
    just for the story i was healing and one rk (with no essence gear). all the others was dps.
    cool story bro

just for the story i was healing and one rk (with no essence gear). all the others was dps and they only switch stance to pop fellowships heart so that doesn't count right? derp derp we run around with mini's because we're so bad and need to out heal long enought for the zerg to come. enjoy the nice fights, they are nice.
    enjoy the game, dont hate. love you all!!! Sorry I am so dumb!!!
    I like the end... "nice fight". Yea, a fraid coming in and zerging six creeps is a nice fight.

I'm not sure if you guys are just a bunch of idiots? Maybe he was drunk or high when he said "nice fight"? Maybe really sarcastic? I think I will go with idiots, keep on having "nice fights" with your dps mini groups.

#ShotsFired!
    Jimi's Mash

28. Sep 17 2015, 04:51 PM

7 filers and 3 WLs....

Creep Logic: If a class has the potential to heal then they are healing. 4 healing minis, healing rk and healing warden. I'm disappointed in you guys. Gratz on all the renown though.

Herp derp derp derp what am I even saying, I will just keep typing random ####
    Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Host- View Post

Creep Logic: If a class has the potential to heal then they are healing. 4 healing minis, healing rk and healing warden. I'm disappointed in you guys. Gratz on all the renown though.
    Anyone who's not a dumb-### logic: Minstrels in red still have FH/TS(depending on trait points)/CoS/Bolster/RTS... takes 5-10seconds to stance swap and pop FH. I have a mini and can say when I'm in red I can still be an effective healer.

I won't go in to any other classes since that's the only one and the idiot who made the video said the rk was blue line. Warden? No.. I actually think wardens aren't bad since all the ones on Landy are horrible including the one in the video.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast