We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    People who have ego's tend to be toxic and how can it effect pvp? By not working with others, not inviting etc... Which can lead to bad pvp. So yeah those who think their #### doesn't stink can effect pvp and make for bad pvp.

You can take average players who work well together etc... And have real good pvp regardless of those opposing them with more talent.

Now I knows there's people who play solo(myself) or prefer small groups but they still can work with others through communication.
    I see what you're saying, just those players that you described have always been unskillful. Usually the ones who take trolling or what's said in ooc seriously and don't invite or cooperate based on what was said to them.

I figured you were referring that I was egotistical/toxic (still think you were), when I led raids regularly I invited who ever I needed and worked with who ever if it was needed. Regardless if I trolled them or even argued with them, like if I logged in game right now and made a small group I'd invite you if you asked. What you described happens a lot on Landy tho, more so on creep side.

I guess my definition of someone egotistical/toxic was different than yours, I agree but that's more of a personality and can be someone of any skill type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    I see what you're saying, just those players that you described have always been unskillful. Usually the ones who take trolling or what's said in ooc seriously and don't invite or cooperate based on what was said to them.

I figured you were referring that I was egotistical/toxic (still think you were), when I led raids regularly I invited who ever I needed and worked with who ever if it was needed. Regardless if I trolled them or even argued with them, like if I logged in game right now and made a small group I'd invite you if you asked. What you described happens a lot on Landy tho, more so on creep side.

I guess my definition of someone egotistical/toxic was different than yours, I agree but that's more of a personality and can be someone of any skill type.
    Yes you could say there's ego's/toxic people in ooc too as with others showing it in their play style. I also don't think some who as a ego but is willing to form groups, invite anyone is toxic or toxic for this game but sadly there's to many who won't help and I think that goes across all servers, both sides.

Now since I solo I'm not good to most though I'll help where I can i just don't group do to lag and preference.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post
    Elmo why do you even waste your time on this Wilkyy apostle dude?
    What would your wife say if she knew?
    All I care about is what Amestoplease thinks, the rest know or should know I don't give a rats behind what people think of me.

Btw newb how's pvp on cricket?

You should pvp here more because then it would be just one more creep trying to run me into the ground

Now since I solo I'm not good to most though I'll help where I can i just don't group due to lag and preference.
    You just don't group cause then people would see how nice you actually are

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post
    You just don't group cause then people would see how nice you actually are
    Omg stop I have a rep to uphold

Btw newb how's pvp on cricket?
    Crick pvp is still sleeping it seems. Had some nice small group action followed by a lil raid vs raid action.

You should pvp here more because then it would be just one more creep trying to run me into the ground
    I just formed Co'Sang on Landy. Gotta see how many people actually wanna play over here. Most have decided for Ark and Crick.

Don't you see the sarcasm in that sentence? Literally nobody thinks you are nice.

All I care about is what Amestoplease thinks
    Hardcore trolling right here, he does not.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Hardcore trolling right here, he does not.
    Wow. Shots gonna get fired - he even cares about me!

I think the only person you're trolling if yourself haha.
    Irish

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPooperr View Post
    I think the only person you're trolling is yourself haha.
    You get Credit for your name and Signature from me, but how could such a smartass like Elmo troll himself?

I'm one of those lucky guys that just gets dozens and dozens of answers. I'm eternally in your debt, Landroval.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    I'm one of those lucky guys that just gets dozens and dozens of answers. I'm eternally in your debt, Landroval.
    You didn't really read all of this gibberish.. or did you???
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4