We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Random Fights 1.1

here is some group fights and 1v1s from the past 2 weeks, thanks to every freep and creep! This was meant to Grego28 since he wanted more OPEN fights.
    My Favo Part is the TA fight, Enjoyed it the most, fun times.
    And sorry for the #### effects, all thanks goes to Youtube ####ing it all up

2. Sep 16 2015, 10:10 AM

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Thank you for your will to share another PvMP video, good sir.

I did enjoy myself the group fight at TA FD as well. It must have been fun as it seems.

If I may ask, which side would you say that needs support the most on your server, according to your experience?

Hoping for more videos in the close future,
    Have fun
    Both sides need no help so far no Grams/gv camps , both sides have good leaders , good players , and many healers . so I think you should play whatever you like playing the most on this server , in any case, do not play a healer pleaseeeeeeee

Well more videos will be coming aslong I have many haters.

4. Sep 16 2015, 10:39 AM

Sorry bro - the video was great until 0:55. What the twothousand ducks is this guy doing while you are sparring dat warden?!
    Is he dancing? Is he attacking you as well and trying to kite your AoEs? So confusing your server. So many people with so many different playstyles.
    I just can't even....

Gratz to myself for the 700th post.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

didn't watch this piece of ####, but could you please delete it and subsequently kill yourself? k thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcainum View Post
    didn't watch this piece of ####, but could you please delete it and subsequently kill yourself? k thx.
    At least you are honest and show us who you really are.

Arkenstone

Thank you very much for your kind words, dont worry reason why I am making this videos is to make you feel bad, anyways Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    anyways Have a good day
    Wow. You tell him to have a good day and what do I get?? WOW

EDIT: Nvm. I didn't know you need Coldfellz to show you how to multiquote. He showed me pretty good how to do it.

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Sorry bro - the video was great until 0:55. What the twothousand ducks is this guy doing while you are sparring dat warden?!
    Is he dancing? Is he attacking you as well and trying to kite your AoEs? So confusing your server. So many people with so many different playstyles.
    I just can't even....

Gratz to myself for the 700th post.
    Well thats sad to hear friend, all the fun starts at 0:55

all the fun starts at 0:55
    You could've said that before bro.

Arkenstone

Well more videos will be coming aslong I have many haters.
    No fights of me? I want to see my poor movement in action.
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    No fights of me? I want to see my poor movement in action.
    Your movment is perfect Yesterdays fight was the most fights ive every enjoyed since 2012, sorry didnt have the time to record it

Keep the dislikes cuming peeps

Your movment is perfect Yesterdays fight was the most fights ive every enjoyed since 2012, sorry didnt have the time to record it
    Thanks for the compliment but that is surprising with the fact I move with the arrow keys. People on brandywhine judge my skill strictly based on movement. I enjoy the fights. Many people think the burglars are underpowered at this point in the game. Just need to adapt to the change and enjoy the game.
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment but that is surprising with the fact I move with the arrow keys. People on brandywhine judge my skill strictly based on movement. I enjoy the fights. Many people think the burglars are underpowered at this point in the game. Just need to adapt to the change and enjoy the game.
    Pfffft haters gonna hate, god how many people hate me cuz of clicking its a play style, deal with it

Pfffft haters gonna hate, god how many people hate me cuz of clicking its a play style, deal with it
    LOL NOPE

everyone hates you because of what you say and do, and most importantly because of who you are as a person. it has nothing to do with clicking - all that means is that you're utterly #### at this game.

go and die.

LOL NOPE

everyone hates you because of what you say and do, and most importantly because of who you are as a person. it has nothing to do with clicking - all that means is that you're utterly #### at this game.

go and die.

We didn't wanna know what people think about you - since you pretty much explained what people say about you, but.... ok lol

Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    We didn't wanna know what people think about you - since you pretty much explained what people say about you, but.... ok lol
    i cannot think of a single person that would shed a tear if you were taken like in taken and made a sex slave.

i cannot think of a single person that would shed a tear if you were taken like in taken and made a sex slave.
    Also nobody wants to know bout your fantasy. Thanks for sharing tho - I guess?

Arkenstone

LOL NOPE

go and die.

Fractal:

The rage monkey who is so terrible he whines about wardens needing more buffs.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbananaslug View Post
    what a c unt lmao
    oh well hello there random unknown #427. would you please bring up all instances in which i advocate a buff to wardens. also, i issue you with the following challenge (same for sizzlac for what, the 4th time?): fight me 1v1 and if i don't fullbar you i'll delete. ok? ok ty go back to being inconsequential.

oh well hello there random unknown #427. would you please bring up all instances in which i advocate a buff to wardens. also, i issue you with the following challenge (same for sizzlac for what, the 4th time?): fight me 1v1 and if i don't fullbar you i'll delete. ok? ok ty go back to being inconsequential.
    Oh hey random forum troll #427, I offer you the following challenge: stop playing a warden in the moors and pretending you have any skill. Go back to being a fail rage monkey on the forums.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

oh well hello there random unknown #427. same for sizzlac for what, the 123842u30423048293482904th time? ): fight me 1v1 and if i don't fullbar you i'll delete. ok? Cause I am mad now!
    Ehm.. ok lol xD You sure are very emotional now. Just saying.

Arkenstone

You could be the best player in the world and it wouldnt matter. Your posts are all emotional responses, full of insults, foul language and ridiculous verbal diarrhea. Whether you can win a fight or not is irrelevant.

Since youre in the business of offering challenges let me offer you one. Grow up, and quit acting like an idiot in every single post. Limit it to like 75% stupidity, like me, and Ill delete. Deal?
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post

Since youre in the business of offering challenges let me offer you one. Grow up, and quit acting like an idiot in every single post. Limit it to like 75% stupidity, like me, and Ill delete. Deal?
    I second this. And I wanna say Hi to Elmo at this point. I really miss you. bye

Arkenstone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast