We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile creepy-spider video

most of the action i had the last 2 days.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYS3C9JaFm4

Loved the video! It was fun to watch and so clear. I don't think I have seen a PVMP video that clear before.
    Badpuppie

We will be friends till we are old and senile, then we will be new friends!

Always love watching your vids. Thanks.

I hate your videos, all of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE. (Can't watch them because of my countries acting towards copyrighted music). Next time use your mic and sing some traditional greek folk songs and put them in your video so i can watch it too!
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    I hate your videos, all of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE. (Can't watch them because of my countries acting towards copyrighted music). Next time use your mic and sing some traditional greek folk songs and put them in your video so i can watch it too!
    change country.. problem solved..

or you can use a proxy nooby :PPP

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Fear not!

http://www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chodelet View Post
    I didn't even watch the video but I assume Tsaurel is linguistically conveying that there is a lot of back paddling.

Notstrobe-1

Eh, the video is well made But.....

I had literally just soloed a high ranking WL the moment you attacked. I had nothing left frankly. Good video nonethless!
    Leekae

Rank 13 Champ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by leekofthewood View Post
    Eh, the video is well made But.....

I had literally just soloed a high ranking WL the moment you attacked. I had nothing left frankly. Good video nonethless!
    that was yesterday.. and yes i was watching you fighting the wl.. dint want to interrupt it...

At least this wasn't some target-forwarding Bolster Courage spam backpedaling flopping minstrel raid video. Wondering how many fights ended up on the cutting room floor lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    At least this wasn't some target-forwarding Bolster Courage spam backpedaling flopping minstrel raid video. Wondering how many fights ended up on the cutting room floor lmao.
    i know you using to have 2 minis heals and not one on your groups... so your minis is never floping...
    also i think i dont have any raid video with my mini.
    and after the backpedaling now its bad and the target forwarding.. i know im failing every day.
    keep up the challenge on your warden with your 2 minis healing you..
    and for the story again there wasnt many cutting fights.. mostly was burgls running away, another one with one champ that dint go well and one fight with a high rank warden that call a beorning to save his ###.
    and because im prety sure the one you want to listen is no i dint capture the fight i had with your warden and you destroyed my spider. even if you werent in need you healed in your 5th skill.
    keep up the good job. also if my backpedaling is so bad why those freeps lose those fights? dont tell me that all they were clickers or with bad gear..
    keep up your drama.. just keep it away from me...
    Last edited by kaligatoras; Sep 30 2015 at 04:37 PM.

and i miss the spying.. keep it up too...

LOL just posted to see what the reaction would be. I don't even watch them, just play them in the background and listen to the music.

Quote Originally Posted by kaligatoras View Post
    also i think i dont have any raid video with my mini.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuA-QxlLNc8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mdnUysfqY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vztmolwcSE

I love these threads.
    Last edited by Hejazia; Sep 30 2015 at 04:55 PM.

LOL just posted to see what the reaction would be. I don't even watch them, just play them in the background and listen to the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuA-QxlLNc8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mdnUysfqY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vztmolwcSE

I love these threads.
    huge raids... keep it up..

and there was a really huge craid or maybe 2... so wheres your point?

[QUOTE=kaligatoras;7450690]dont tell me that all they were clickers or with bad gear..
    QUOTE]

But I'm a clicker WITH bad gear!
    Leekae

Rank 13 Champ Landroval

... minstrel raid video ...
    i dont have any raid video with my mini.
    I think...
    huge raids... keep it up..
    you're making this up as you go along. Now you're attempting to invalidate my rebuttal and setting up a new standard after being caught. Attempt thwarted.

At least this wasn't some target-forwarding Bolster Courage spam backpedaling flopping minstrel raid video.
    For your viewing pleasure, minus the target-forward, backpedaling, flopping and raid. I do think it's just as engaging though.

I added Bob Ross to ensure everyone falls asleep.
    Happy little trees everyone, happy little trees

some target-forwarding Bolster Courage spam backpedaling flopping minstrel

if my backpedaling is so bad why those freeps lose those fights?

Quote Originally Posted by namedisplay View Post
    The deft movement... The calculated skill rotation... The ability to fight overwhelming odds... Clearly, a Landy minstrel in the making! Looking forward to great things from you!

10/10 video, brilliant soundtrack, would watch again

I think...

you're making this up as you go along. Now you're attempting to invalidate my rebuttal and setting up a new standard after being caught. Attempt thwarted.
    It boggles the mind, how pathetic you are with your weak attempts to sh** all over everyone you meet. You must truly be the most insecure, desperate person on the server, and that's saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    It boggles the mind, how pathetic you are with your weak attempts to sh** all over everyone you meet. You must truly be the most insecure, desperate person on the server, and that's saying a lot.
    It's most likely for entertainment rather than insecurities. It is quite hilarious to get people going in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    Oh look who's here to talk about insecurities and desperation, the same person who throws a fit every time I type something in OOC. The same person who cannot kill anything beyond NPCs with anything less than a raid. It's amazing how upset grown-ups get when you tell them how bad they are in an online game.

I was reading the replies, most of which were bland compliments over glorified fights against mostly ###### freeps at best. If you scroll up, you will see that someone had never seen a 1080p video before. (LOL) The moment anyone mentions ANYTHING about the infamous minstrel videos, BOOM wall of text, list of grievances, QQ, and what have you. Clearly I've hit a nerve and the fact that there was a violent response makes it all the more enjoyable. The same goes for Rhov-####-faced-####.

Keep QQing people, you're making this game fun for everyone. The reason why we read the forums is to watch idiots like Fractal and forum pvp.

The reason why we read the forums is to watch idiots like Fractal and forum pvp.
    Define "we".

Keep QQing people, you're making this game fun for everyone. The reason why we read the forums is to watch idiots like Fractal and forum pvp.
    this is still funnier than that
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...dez-on-rank-13!

it so funny to see nazmoth trying to be baddass on this forum
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Define "we".
    "We" = myself and everyone else in the game

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast