We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Unsoloable RTs

Unsoloable RTs

I finally got the time to do the latest RTs in North Downs, Evendim and Southern Mirkwood.
    Turbine had cranked up difficulty on these ones considerably and that's a really good thing. I still managed to solo most of them except three. I wonder has anyone found some neat tactics or tricks to beat following RTs:

1) Droghus in Evendim - he's a Gauradan shaman, who starts to put nasty bleeds on you. After the fifth bleed i'm toast.
    2) Sùnath in Evendim - sorcerer from Angmar. This guy fears, stuns and puts running scared on you. Plus deals heavy fire damage. Most of the fight i'm just running around in fear and can't do really anything.
    3) Helchurth in Southern Mirkwood - a nasty Cargùl who stacks morale reduction debuffs and -50% inc healing on you. When my health drops below 20k he usually kills me pretty fast.

I'm pretty convinced that these ones can't be beaten solo but maybe i'm missing something.
    Cheers all!

I made my tests on BR but I don't think their stats have changed since and the only one I could not solo with my Guardian was Ghámgur in Mirkwood (only doable by classes with damage reflection like Champion)
    IIRC Helchurth had also a fear skill, annoying, but I could do it by kiting a bit.
    But none should be soloable as they are theorically "group content"...
    Last edited by Castorix; Oct 02 2015 at 03:53 AM.

Ghamgur is the easiest and fastest of them. Because Guards have reflect skill too in Yellow line :P
    But i'm really intrigued how you managed to beat the others. Care to make videos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marxlne View Post
    Ghamgur is the easiest and fastest of them. Because Guards have reflect skill too in Yellow line :P
    But i'm really intrigued how you managed to beat the others. Care to make videos ?
    Ah, thanks for the tip about Ghamgur ! (I never use Yellow on my Guardian )
    Last edited by Castorix; Oct 02 2015 at 05:39 AM.

I just watched your old Woe-Weaver BR solo video. Well, yes, they have pumped up the stats of RTs since then considerably. I think they have now pretty much the same stats as Osgiliath T2 bosses, that means much-much harder than the BR build you're fighting there in video

Quote Originally Posted by Marxlne View Post
    I just watched your old Woe-Weaver BR solo video. Well, yes, they have pumped up the stats of RTs since then considerably. I think they have now pretty much the same stats as Osgiliath T2 bosses, that means much-much harder than the BR build you're fighting there in video
    You're right : I just tested Droghus in Evendim => easy at beginning then I noticed several debuffs when its morale was < 720K (as I was recording, I did not put my mouse over to see the tooltip), my morale decreased regularly, then I crashed but I would have been probably killed.
    I looked the video and it was the bleeds as you said, not big damage, but plenty of
    "Droghus scored a hit with Deep Wound on Christianx for 918 Common damage to Morale"
    I'm sure they did not exist on BR because I had done this RT nearly AFK.
    (maybe those bleeds can be removed ?)

Oh, wow, they must have been very different on BR then. Because all new RTs now have "special" moves they start using around 80-85% of their morale. And boy, those are very nasty

By any chance could you refer some of the easier ones to try soloing . Would like to get the pocket item by my own if possible.
    Saelrom - 85 Minstrel | Swadra - 85 Warden | Navya 75 Burglar | Sindhu - 95 Captain | Saelwiz - 85 Rune-Keeper | Adoraba - 75 Hunter | Saelwar | 85 Guardian | Saelwise - 85 Loremaster
    Saelgash - R9 Defiler

I usually do Ringlo Vale's RTs daily - Scythe-Jaw (spider) and Gundash (troll). Lately i've been killing them with full PM set and they go down in 5 minutes or so. You have to watch out Scythe-Jaw's eye though.

10. Oct 06 2015, 07:15 AM
    Reason
    red>yellow ... was drunk.