We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Look how OP the captain class is right now!! Solo against 6 reavers

captain x r15 reaver + 5 other reavers... OP!!

and the reavers was though.. they kept fighting even dying over and over!

both sides got rewards: captain got r14 and reavers learned how op captains are!

gratz on r14 sociopath!

Plz Sociopath, teach me how to 1v6 in moors, pro

Someone posted this last night in World chat, I hope he wasn't farming all night!

I hope the Warleader and the Cappy get perma banned!

Quote Originally Posted by Biurvorn View Post
    I hope the Warleader and the Cappy get perma banned!

They won't. All that will happen is this thread gets deleted. Carry on!

Thumbs down Caught but Nothing Will Happen

Did you bother to report this #*&%? It's sad that we can't use this as proof positive...knowing this individual was only r10 last week and now he's suddenly r14?! I might even get banned from the forums, but I don't care... All the new FCd high ranks on Meneldor...it's sad. And to know for a fact that another player with 2 purple ranks and an r15 who says he never FCd, was there too, wow. SMH. It's a game, if you have to cheat and lie in a game, you must really suck at life. These people should be banned for life, they ruin the fun and they just tear up the CoC...Cheat, lie, spy, do whatever it takes to win a video game, makes me wonder who'd you kill IRL to get ahead...

Dont have the full kb list, just heard he was doing it, logged creep and killed him. LM though can only 1v3 wargs, they are not cappy status.
    No new raids 2014 was the true killing blow to Lotro.
    RIP Organized Chaos of Meneldor

Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg View Post
    Did you bother to report this #*&%? It's sad that we can't use this as proof positive...knowing this individual was only r10 last week and now he's suddenly r14?! I might even get banned from the forums, but I don't care... All the new FCd high ranks on Meneldor...it's sad. And to know for a fact that another player with 2 purple ranks and an r15 who says he never FCd, was there too, wow. SMH. It's a game, if you have to cheat and lie in a game, you must really suck at life. These people should be banned for life, they ruin the fun and they just tear up the CoC...Cheat, lie, spy, do whatever it takes to win a video game, makes me wonder who'd you kill IRL to get ahead...
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Even tho I gotta admit that I farmed bad creeps on my Loremaster on brandy at good grim.

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Even tho I gotta admit that I farmed bad creeps on my Loremaster on brandy at good grim.
    You never farmed anyone, sizzlac. you are truly awful at the game and this is me being nice as I know your mental capabilities are stretched just by having to read the forums.

Stop posting on random threads in random servers forums. No one cares about you, nobody cares about your opinions, you annoying little attention seeking weirdo. Go harrass some more girls on Facebook or whatever it is you do.
    Last edited by Sithlightning; Oct 05 2015 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithlightning View Post
    You never farmed anyone, sizzlac. you are truly awful at the game and this is me being nice as I know your mental capabilities are stretched just by having to read the forums.

Stop posting on random threads in random servers forums. No one cares about you, nobody cares about your opinions, you annoying little attention seeking weirdo. Go harrass some more girls on Facebook or whatever it is you do.
    #### up u nasty slippery gyspy #### #### go suck your mums #### and drown in it anyone can do whatever the #### they wana on these forums ####

Quote Originally Posted by Elensarz View Post
    #### up u nasty slippery gyspy #### #### go suck your mums #### and drown in it anyone can do whatever the #### they wana on these forums ####

Beat me to it :'D

Back on topic

Warleader name savagee
    Burg name teleport
    Captain name sociopath
    Reaver named reduced
    Warleader named Akkron-1

Same people different toons and accounts.

All rank farmers and see them farm every night
    Please ban them permanently.

Very mad text is what I thought on first sight, BUT! then I saw those personal attacks and didnt eat cheatos yo.

Lemme show you how to make people laugh
    about you.

And now:

Quote Originally Posted by kurtty5878 View Post
    Back on topic

this is classic slyc-1 aka teleport aka reduced, last i checked... which has been a while he was one of the methestel guys, pretty shady bunch of players if you ask me, such a shame that the game masters refuse to do anything about fight clubbers
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Probably more engaging than actual Meneldor PVP.

Not that I'm defending him, I'm just not sure what's more pathetic, actually playing this game or cheating at it. I suppose the latter lessens the need for the former...
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    P

actually playing this game or cheating at it.
    Isn't playing this game when you dont like it cheating yourself?

This is Slyc/Explain. And people were wondering why I didn't take it serious when he said he beat my reaver on his rankfarmed one.

No need to ban him, just de-rank all of his toons and make his countless hours into this #### game even more wasted. Would be a far greater punishment. Perhaps he would even kill himself and then we can have ULTIMATE lulz.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

the sad part is, when meneldor closes he will just go somewhere else with name changes and do the same thing

cause turbine just does not care
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

You shouldn't really care either, the fact he comes into the game 7 years in and begins rank-farming, exploiting and macro'ing then pretends to be a top tier player (and still loses to the top players lolol) should be enough of a self-punishment. It's the equivalent of cutting yourself, just for pansies.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post
    Isn't playing this game when you dont like it cheating yourself?
    I hadn't thought of that. But I think deep down almost no-one who still plays this game actually likes it, they're just deluded. In PvP especially.

Something like 95% of all Renown/Infamy gained is acquired in a situation where it's impossible for the Creep/Freep dying to not die. PvMP is totally devoid of meaningful accomplishment, completely antithetical to the purpose of actual PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by corrakkas View Post
    the sad part is, when meneldor closes he will just go somewhere else with name changes and do the same thing

cause turbine just does not care
    The sad thing is you think there's something to be sad about. Any and all outrage over fight clubbing is laughable at this point in Lotro's life...but to hear it from you...15 ranks of zerg baby...beyond comical.

But it's not legit unless you spend years ganking in a group, right? The overwhelming majority of ranks in PvMP have been acquired through gradual pseudo fight clubbing.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

This is something that always puzzles me. My question is, why are you complaining? I mean, so he`s r15 now. Is it that you won`t have an easy target anymoreÉ To me that`s kind of how it sounds.
    Skjald of Rohan, Minstrel, Captain of Rohan

R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

I hadn't thought of that. But I think deep down almost no-one who still plays this game actually likes it, they're just deluded. In PvP especially.

Something like 95% of all Renown/Infamy gained is acquired in a situation where it's impossible for the Creep/Freep dying to not die. PvMP is totally devoid of meaningful accomplishment, completely antithetical to the purpose of actual PvP.
    That might be true - can't argue about that. The point is tho that I lead my tribe to glory and they will have fun. I have fun with what ever I do anyway.

The sad thing is you think there's something to be sad about. Any and all outrage over fight clubbing is laughable at this point in Lotro's life.
    There actually is a part to be sad about, but I don't wanna appear as a smartass in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamo View Post
    This is something that always puzzles me. My question is, why are you complaining? I mean, so he`s r15 now. Is it that you won`t have an easy target anymoreÉ To me that`s kind of how it sounds.
    The point is that he deserves his rank as much as I deserve to be rank 3 on my freaver.

Enjoy yourselfs

Well this is interesting.

What I mean is, what difference does it make to anyone else what rank his character isÉ (no idea why I`m getting És instead of question marks)

Earned or farmed, it isn`t going to affect anyone else`s character, except that he won`t be as easy to defeat, which seems to me to be a good thing. The whole point of pvp is competition, so it`s better if he`s more able to compete.

Plus, having farmed his rank, he`s not going to have had the experience pvping, so he`s still going to be at a disadvantage, relative to people that actually earned the rank... so again, what`s the problemÉ
    Skjald of Rohan, Minstrel, Captain of Rohan

R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast