We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sur'Face

Sur'Face

Sur'Face

Sur'Face founded in Imladris server by some friends

Sur'Face is a creep tribe with some members. We are seeking people to join our little new community and hope to reach our goal and become the best tribe out there.
    We are seeking people who love to PvP, we seek people who respect each other, we are seeking for adult people and no kids, like many out there on this game.
    We try to avoid Zergs, We respect 1v1 circles, and ofc, we dont like drama caused by trolls. As many of you know on this server, I was going to make "The White Lotus" But it seemed like no one paid any attention, so I am hoping, for gods sake, this might have any effect.
    Our main goal is to have fun, we dont raid, and if we ever do, we will be sitting at 12 max.
    IF YOU ARE LAZY TO READ, HERE ARE THE POINTS
    • We wont Raid, if we ever do, max 12 creeps
    • We dont love drama
    • We respect each other
    • No trolling
    • Love
    • Peace
    • and Love again

Sur'Face only requirments are easy
    • Rank7+
    • Know your class properly

Sur'Face DONT WANT ANY OF THIES PLAYERS
    • TROLLS
    • SPIES
    • DRAMA PEOPLE
    • C.UNTS
    • KIDS

You think you can join? Post it here, tyvm for reading, once again we are Sur'Face

Did i forget to say something? eh .. oh yea, WE LOVE TO SOLO!!!!!!!!!!

At first I gotta say welcome to Landy.
    Next point - I like how you called your tribe. Pretty name.
    Aaaand I will steal this from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoeverr View Post
    • TROLLS
    • SPIES
    • DRAMA PEOPLE
    • C.UNTS
    • KIDS

Anyways
    Good luck on Landy!

~Ze Sock

Ha! I was faster Nym hühühüh

Sowwy back on topic friends.

......we seek people who respect each other, we are seeking for adult people and no kids

[*]C.UNTS
    Nothing says "we respect others" and "we are adults" like calling others vulgar names.

I hope this all works out for you and you find exactly what you are looking for but with such strict guidelines, such as, "knowing your class properly" and "we like to solo" you are already eliminating a vast majority of the population. Good luck!
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Nothing says "we respect others" and "we are adults" like calling others vulgar names.

I hope this all works out for you and you find exactly what you are looking for but with such strict guidelines, such as, "knowing your class properly" and "we like to solo" you are already eliminating a vast majority of the population. Good luck!
    When i say C.unts, I know for sure you know what I mean. Anyways, Idc, lets see what happens

Even tho I like you lots Nym I gotta hop on Whoeverr's boat.

I also got one more question for you Whoeverr - can asnwer in PM if ya want - who is the leader of Sur'Face?
    Such an awesome tribe name needs an awesome leader behind it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post

I also got one more question for you Whoeverr - can asnwer in PM if ya want - who is the leader of Sur'Face?
    Such an awesome tribe name needs an awesome leader behind it imo.
    Rght now no zigtupor is leading it, I am still waiting to xferr my creep to landy

When i say C.unts, I know for sure you know what I mean. Anyways, Idc, lets see what happens
    I know exactly what you mean. And I also know that if you are catering to get respectful, adults then you should use different language that doesnt come across as disrespectful, and immature. Idc, I just think it's a weird strategy.

Also, everyone knows that anyone that enjoys soloing is an egotistical, disrespectful, arrogant little child.
    Last edited by Trainatura; Oct 05 2015 at 01:36 PM.
    Warg- Nymerica

Also, everyone knows that anyone that enjoys soloing is an egotistical, disrespectful, arrogant little child.
    WHo gives a single ####, I am here to have fun, idc what you or others say, want to join? feel free

Whats love got to do? Got to do with it?

What boat are you hopping on? The boat of inconsistent/confusing messages? Cause if thats the case I'm the captain of that boat! Only difference is usually, I do that in multiple posts and not all in one post that way it is a bit harder for people to call me out on it.

Dont get me wrong, I'm all for new tribes of people (especially skilled players) but was just trying to point out how others might view the OP's recruitment attempt.

*Just responding to give you a chance to up your post count*
    Warg- Nymerica

11. Oct 05 2015, 03:55 PM

I know exactly what you mean. And I also know that if you are catering to get respectful, adults then you should use different language that doesnt come across as disrespectful, and immature. Idc, I just think it's a weird strategy.

I am the best at being an egotistical, disrespectful, arrogant little child though so there you so and so! *wahhhh want my sippy cup!*
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Sur'Face

Sur'Face founded in Imladris server by some friends

Sur'Face is a creep tribe with some members. We are seeking people to join our little new community and hope to reach our goal and become the best tribe out there.
    We are seeking people who love to PvP, we seek people who respect each other, we are seeking for adult people and no kids, like many out there on this game.
    We try to avoid Zergs, We respect 1v1 circles, and ofc, we dont like drama caused by trolls. As many of you know on this server, I was going to make "The White Lotus" But it seemed like no one paid any attention, so I am hoping, for gods sake, this might have any effect.
    Our main goal is to have fun, we dont raid, and if we ever do, we will be sitting at 12 max.
    IF YOU ARE LAZY TO READ, HERE ARE THE POINTS
    • We wont Raid, if we ever do, max 12 creeps
    • We dont love drama
    • We respect each other
    • No trolling
    • Love
    • Peace
    • and Love again

Sur'Face only requirments are easy
    • Rank7+
    • Know your class properly

• TROLLS
    • SPIES
    • DRAMA PEOPLE
    • C.UNTS
    • KIDS

You think you can join? Post it here, tyvm for reading, once again we are Sur'Face

Did i forget to say something? eh .. oh yea, WE LOVE TO SOLO!!!!!!!!!!

donts

1. Im a troll
    2. I dual box but not to spie so this ones iffy
    3. i create drama
    4. that might be the dumbest requirement ive ever seen nor do i speak like that
    5. If you talk like number 4 you're a kid

So basically i fail so i wont be joining anytime soon.......................... .................
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Next point - I like how you called your tribe. Pretty name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Sur'Face is a really cool name, I must say!
    So, can someone explain the name to me? I really dumb and dont understand it? Surface? Sure Face? Surly Face? Syrup Face? Soloed ur Face?
    Warg- Nymerica

Rght now no zigtupor is leading it, I am still waiting to xferr my creep to landy
    The goldenreaver or wot yo?

WHo gives a single ####, I am here to have fun, idc what you or others say, want to join? feel free
    I would join but no thanks. Got a tribe already.

Whats love got to do? Got to do with it?

What boat are you hopping on? The boat of inconsistent/confusing messages? Cause if thats the case I'm the captain of that boat! Only difference is usually, I do that in multiple posts and not all in one post that way it is a bit harder for people to call me out on it.

Dont get me wrong, I'm all for new tribes of people (especially skilled players) but was just trying to point out how others might view the OP's recruitment attempt.

*Just responding to give you a chance to up your post count*
    Well now don't tell everybody that I alreayd luv ya. Could've at least told me before... I hate being called out on personal stuff.
    And yeah I never thought anything bad about you Nym.

So, can someone explain the name to me? I really dumb and dont understand it? Surface? Sure Face? Surly Face? Syrup Face? Soloed ur Face?
    Everything can sound great when you are greek.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    donts

1. Im a troll
    2. I dual box but not to spie so this ones iffy
    3. i create drama
    4. that might be the dumbest requirement ive ever seen nor do i speak like that
    5. If you talk like number 4 you're a kid

So basically i fail so i wont be joining anytime soon.......................... .................
    1. You aren't a troll. I am a troll.
    2. I dualbox to spy on my officers in the tribe. #truestory
    3. You are the drama bro.
    4. woterino?
    5. kidderino?

You wouldn't even have joined Co'Sang on your secret toon which still only I know about.
    Goddamn I love secrets.

I wish best luck to all of you from the Imladris server.

Sur'Face is a really cool name, I must say!

How true!

Also, I would add the noun {nerd} in the definition
    And then people say I post on every thread. Bro you are on the same boat with me yo. Where is ze greek music??

You nerd.

Check your IMs

Yes, goldenreaver

18. Oct 06 2015, 04:31 AM

Of course!

Allow me to share with you what I get by thinking of the name "Sur'Face", If I may do so.

Sur'Face :

A.) Since it is all about a creep tribe, we should think of something evil getting up to the surface from the underworld, in order to threaten free people.

B.) In addition to that, the evil forces have come too close to free people that they are just in fron of their "faces". Freep people have always been blind and could not see that

coming.

C.) Lastly, creep tactics are normally organised in the shadows, they have to be creepy enough. So, they hide their "dirty" stuff away from the "surface", the light of the surface,

after all.

Whatever, that is just my personal analysis.

Also, getting the advance, I would like to say that I had to post in this thread [...Sizzlac...] because I am very sensitive with everything that concerns the Imladris server.

It was the second server I visited all through these years.

That is why I wish them luck, although I do not think we have ever met in-game. I have not played on Imladris since late 2011.

Finally, I would like to post this video for them as "a lucky coin".

Good luck, "Sur'Face"s

Well you explained it very well, and I want to thank you, the tribe will be dead it seems, every person here complain about every little thing, tribes aint worth it, not like before, tho I will keep it up for a time, otherwise I will just disband.

the tribe will be dead it seems, ... , tribes aint worth it, ... , tho I will keep it up for a time, otherwise I will just disband.
    Why will it be dead? Didn't you just start advertising for it here? If Tribes aren't worth it - should I disband Co'Sang and tell ~ 60 people that I am sorry and tribes arent worth it?

Okay guys I will probably disband Co'Sang
    not.

Why will it be dead? Didn't you just start advertising for it here? If Tribes aren't worth it - should I disband Co'Sang and tell ~ 60 people that I am sorry and tribes arent worth it?

Okay guys I will probably disband Co'Sang
    not.
    I been playing in Landy for a time now, and I can tell you, its one freaked up server, yes I respect every person on this server, and I respect how they play, but I expect people to respect me back, right? Like I said, and what Ive seen, people dont like "Skilled" Required tribes, and I dont expect many will join, tho I will give it a try for the sake of old days, please if you want to join, send an ingame mail to the leader Zigtupor, aka goldenreaver or to my defiler Zoland
    Btw, I only have 2 people, not even close to 60

I been playing in Landy for a time now, and I can tell you, its one freaked up server
    Crickhollow RP is even worse - or better. Depends on who you are yo.

yes I respect every person on this server, and I respect how they play, but I expect people to respect me back, right?
    I don't respect every Person on this server, cause most don't even deserve my attention. You got my respect for starting this thread. What else do you need?

Like I said, and what Ive seen, people dont like "Skilled" Required tribes, and I dont expect many will join, tho I will give it a try for the sake of old days
    I totally support this. You will get an ingame mail from me soon - just a tad busy atm.

please if you want to join, send an ingame mail to the leader Zigtupor, aka goldenreaver or to my defiler Zoland
    Poop. I already expected Zig to come to Crick to be honest. Need moar god reavers on Crick according to Zagh.

Btw, I only have 2 people, not even close to 60
    You got 3 now.

Of course!

Allow me to share with you what I get by thinking of the name "Sur'Face", If I may do so.

Sur'Face :

A.) Since it is all about a creep tribe, we should think of something evil getting up to the surface from the underworld, in order to threaten free people.

B.) In addition to that, the evil forces have come too close to free people that they are just in fron of their "faces". Freep people have always been blind and could not see that coming.

C.) Lastly, creep tactics are normally organised in the shadows, they have to be creepy enough. So, they hide their "dirty" stuff away from the "surface", the light of the surface,
    Thank you for taking the time and explaining why you think it's a cool name. I still dont think it's that cool but to each their own.

Well you explained it very well, and I want to thank you, the tribe will be dead it seems, every person here complain about every little thing, tribes aint worth it, not like before, tho I will keep it up for a time, otherwise I will just disband.
    Since you seem to be asking for help let me offer more of my never ending wisdom. If you are trying to build a new tribe it is best to not set such strict guidelines at the onset, or at least dont advertise them so openly. Instead, try making it open to everyone (within reason) and once they are in your tribe then try to "guide" or "help" them become better players and subtly steer them away from the zerg mentality. Youd be surprised just how easily some people are influenced by the actions of others they deem to be powerful like higher ranked players in the tribe. It may take a lot more effort and time to build from the ground up rather than getting players that are already established but I think you would have better luck forming a skillful tribe. With this being said I still think there is a 99.8% chance of it being unsuccessful.

If anyone else would like some advice just PM me and Ill be happy to help!
    Warg- Nymerica

Thank you for taking the time and explaining why you think it's a cool name. I still dont think it's that cool but to each their own.

Since you seem to be asking for help let me offer more of my never ending wisdom. If you are trying to build a new tribe it is best to not set such strict guidelines at the onset, or at least dont advertise them so openly. Instead, try making it open to everyone (within reason) and once they are in your tribe then try to "guide" or "help" them become better players and subtly steer them away from the zerg mentality. Youd be surprised just how easily some people are influenced by the actions of others they deem to be powerful like higher ranked players in the tribe. It may take a lot more effort and time to build from the ground up rather than getting players that are already established but I think you would have better luck forming a skillful tribe. With this being said I still think there is a 99.8% chance of it being unsuccessful.

I dont remember I ever asked for your help? but beh thank you, I get your point bruh.

Since you seem to be asking for help let me offer more of my never ending wisdom.
    Show off Nym yo.

If you are trying to build a new tribe it is best to not set such strict guidelines at the onset, or at least dont advertise them so openly. Instead, try making it open to everyone (within reason) and once they are in your tribe then try to "guide" or "help" them become better players and subtly steer them away from the zerg mentality.
    I agree until this point so far.

Youd be surprised just how easily some people are influenced by the actions of others they deem to be powerful like higher ranked players in the tribe. It may take a lot more effort and time to build from the ground up rather than getting players that are already established but I think you would have better luck forming a skillful tribe. With this being said I still think there is a 99.8% chance of it being unsuccessful.
    I can confirm Nym's never ending Wisdom of pure wisdomity

PM will come soonish. luv my face yo
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

I dont remember I ever asked for your help?
    Why would you even ask for halp?

I get your point bruh.
    Aight bruh.

I dont remember I ever asked for your help? but beh thank you, I get your point bruh.
    Sometimes those in need are too proud to ask for help. In these instances it is my responsibility to recognize the silent screams for help and offer up my services. It usually isnt until way after the fact that they truly appreciate what I have given them but that wont stop me from helping them.
    Warg- Nymerica

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast