We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Champ =Kap yes.
    Loremaster =Riz yes.
    Spider/Guard =Gos yes.
    Ba =Draufail yes.
    Burg =Nimblefingers...REALLY??? Like...SERIOUSLY???
    Grimmsby no. no.
    Imelvo no.
    Rk =Numva no.

FFS WHY NIMBLEFINGERS!!! WHY??? this hurts my brain

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Gotta add that random guy who popped in the "post random music" thread and got it locked to the Crick forum pvp MVP list.
    Nothing random about continued violations of the Community Guidelines nor those that are tired of seeing them and aren't afraid to say it. There was nothing wrong with your posts, or several others, however a few others don't get it, (and apparently continue to not get it). These are Turbine's a.k.a. The Lord of the Rings Online Forums, not someone's personal playlist for explicit videos. If you want to post videos of such nature, leave them on YouTube.

See below examples of Community Guidelines.

5. Profanity.
    The use of profanity is not permitted on our forums. The forums will filter out specific words, but you are responsible for all words you use whether they are filtered or not. Please do not attempt to circumvent this filter with creative spellings, use of special characters or other means.

18. Illegal activity.
    You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws, or regulations.

20. Hate Speech & Groups
    You may not form or participate in groups whose ideology promotes intolerance directed at others based on their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle, ethnicity, etc. The posting of any comment or material that promote or exhibit intolerance are also prohibited. This is considered a very serious offence and may result in the immediate and permanent loss of your forum account.

21. Inappropriate content.
    You may not use, distribute, or spotlight, or post links to sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, nationally, ethnically offensive content or language, or other content deemed inappropriate at the discretion of the Turbine Community Team.
    Last edited by Draconfier; Dec 04 2015 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconfier View Post
    Nothing random about continued violations of the Community Guidelines nor those that are tired of seeing them and aren't afraid to say it. There was nothing wrong with your posts, or several others, however a few others don't get it, (and apparently continue to not get it). These are Turbine's a.k.a. The Lord of the Rings Online Forums, not someone's personal playlist for explicit videos. If you want to post videos of such nature, leave them on YouTube.

5. Profanity.
    The use of profanity is not permitted on our forums. The forums will filter out specific words, but you are responsible for all words you use whether they are filtered or not. Please do not attempt to circumvent this filter with creative spellings, use of special characters or other means.

18. Illegal activity.
    You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws, or regulations.

20. Hate Speech & Groups
    You may not form or participate in groups whose ideology promotes intolerance directed at others based on their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle, ethnicity, etc. The posting of any comment or material that promote or exhibit intolerance are also prohibited. This is considered a very serious offence and may result in the immediate and permanent loss of your forum account.

You may not use, distribute, or spotlight, or post links to sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, nationally, ethnically offensive content or language, or other content deemed inappropriate at the discretion of the Turbine Community Team.
    What I meant by random is that your username doesn't seem familiar to me as far as the Crickhollow pvmp forums go. You are a random person here for that reason to me. For all I know you might be a player from the Chinese servers that shut down years ago.

As far as the thread being removed. I get the reasoning (though removal of unwanted elements would be more reasonable, but I'll apply suspension of disbelief and imagine that there's actually an active watching of the forums and there's lots to do in the matter!)
    As I said, I get why you would also actively participate in the policing in some manner when noticing these things. But really the people that make posts you dislike in some way for your own reasons most likely won't stop. The only result I personally feel is unwillingness to share with music in this platform (I mean I have enough people to push my music taste on anyways, I guess, your loss.)

P.S. Why did you post point #18 in relation to this?

5. Profanity.

18. Illegal activity.

20. Hate Speech & Groups

The bolded part.... Dude youre an #######.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    The bolded part.... Dude youre an #######.

I call Woo woo on you

It wether is the Sheldon Cooper Syndrome or he takes stuff way too serious.

Well as referenced in my original thread, posting videos promoting marijuana, which is still illegal in most of The United States and as such is in direct violation of #18.

Well as referenced in my original thread, posting videos promoting marijuana, which is still illegal in most of The United States and as such is in direct violation of #18.
    The use, distribution and possession may be illegal, but linking to a song referencing to an illegal activity in itself isn't illegal anywhere as far as I know. Pretty sure there have been songs about drug selling and probably usage (definitely hidden ones at least) have been on the TV for years I doubt that posting such things on forums is something against the law. Something illegal somewhere being shown in a video does not mean you are doing said thing, right?

Anyways this is a complete derail, not sure why you decided to reply in this particular thread to my salty joke from earlier(didn't even post anything for the thread, no nominations no nothing!). I suggest we either make a new thread or just let it be and forget this whole mess happened.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3