We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Ragers United!

Ragers United!

Can we discuss the freeps last night with there 2 raids running to each other when they see the 22 creeps that were on. It was hilarious and ppl wonder why landy is a bad pvp server.? also NEC is full of terrible players, Nazmoth is a raid baby rager and Goold cant lead hiself out of a wet sack. Have I forgotten anyone? Jahlags? cant even mention him its cute that he thinks he can actually dps. Learn to trait a champ buddy.

2. Oct 13 2015, 01:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    Can we discuss the freeps last night with there 2 raids running to each other when they see the 22 creeps that were on. It was hilarious and ppl wonder why landy is a bad pvp server.? also NEC is full of terrible players, Nazmoth is a raid baby rager and Goold cant lead hiself out of a wet sack. Have I forgotten anyone? Jahlags? cant even mention him its cute that he thinks he can actually dps. Learn to trait a champ buddy.
    Leave landy if you dont like it bru, stop whine like a #####

This is what happens when servers go down for 8 hours!

Thanks Tvrdbine Store!
    Jimi's Mash

HAHAHAHA nice try but it will take more than that to get a reaction out of me.

However I do have the reaction everyone was looking for. Just click this. If you recognize the other voice, good for you.

Agreed. Last night sucked!

Is Goold back?

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    However I do have the reaction everyone was looking for. Just click this. If you recognize the other voice, good for you.
    That's some good stuff. Can I get some context please.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

I think you might be in this "ragers United" club. funny how when u get rolled 1 night take to the forums to cry.i think its cute that you try to #### on my name,when u die in pvp. I can dps,and pretty good too(when creeps do their best to avoid you when they are targeted,its a compliment). and tbh haven't seen any champ doing MORE dps than me(mayb some on par-maybe-) since I still need to learn to "trait" a champ may I inspect yours when your on? oh and btw--->ashhsa(is that a reaver?) if so your comments are invalid as I have wrecked you many many times,even when u tried to fail ghank me at 1v1 at gtr months ago.

p.s its not jahlags anymore, daddy got a new rig
    p.s.s. NEC is awesome,stop being a hater

...click this...
    say what you want about neck, he handled that situation brilliantly.

#### off amerifags, for you are frequently whiny little cunts.

Omg forum pvp. So first of all what's NEC, never heard that before. And who's goold?
    Have to admit, that it's been pretty lame the last few days, too much drama on creepside, people don't want to group with that guy and this guy and rather log or sit in grams. And when there's finally a group out it's been heavily outnumbered by freeps, atleast when i was on lately. There's been different raids out, but from what i saw, even if you find one raid alone the second one is coming to stomp the creeps into nirvana rather than let the first group take the wipe and make them learn to improve, ofc callouts are done on creepside too, just pointing out what was going on lately with r vs r. I've already sent a message to Jah but we'll see if it changes.
    Since revpro seems to be Jahbladez, i got no prob with you personally, don't even know you, but i really want to see your dps. Last time i inspected you, there was some stuff to improve, just saying, as im playing a champ myself. I'm glad you got a new computer, and thankful for making groups. Maybe just think of me though and limit your raids to a certain amount of members if you see creeps struggling at some point because not enough players on/willing to join (as i did myself, when leading lately).

Best wishes
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

NEC = Nomin Eglath Council kinship

Goold's main characters on Landy are his reaver (Stagul) and his RK (Elvurith).

Idrille = Fractal

Jah = madcuzbad

Resume forum pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by revpro View Post
    I think you might be in this "ragers United" club. funny how when u get rolled 1 night take to the forums to cry.i think its cute that you try to #### on my name,when u die in pvp. I can dps,and pretty good too(when creeps do their best to avoid you when they are targeted,its a compliment). and tbh haven't seen any champ doing MORE dps than me(mayb some on par-maybe-) since I still need to learn to "trait" a champ may I inspect yours when your on? oh and btw--->ashhsa(is that a reaver?) if so your comments are invalid as I have wrecked you many many times,even when u tried to fail ghank me at 1v1 at gtr months ago.

If you are truly Jah, I can't help but be disappointed. I do not think you are that great a player in full honesty, but I did like you more than most of those better or best players. Only reason being was that you were not "immature", rude, or expressed much of an ego. Now that you do express an ego that can not be supported or "backed-up", you have lost some respect from myself and probably a few others.
    Also, about the targeting thing, it isn't really a compliment. If you are a known raid leader and main target assist, people tend to catch on to the trend of a raid attacking you when the target assist finds you.

Happy Hunting, glad you got a new computer.
    Irish

Idrille = Fractal
    wow, detective hejazia. how ever did you figure that out?
    Fractal

14. Oct 13 2015, 04:48 PM

Cool

Was kinda beat that even fights were shut down by one side nearly doubling numbers.

But that's that. Y'all gotta chill.

Had fun playing hide-and-go-keep afterwards.
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Idrille View Post
    wow, detective hejazia. how ever did you figure that out?
    Well if you are implying that I merely read your signature, you are mistaken. Anyone can scroll up and see that your previous post is missing a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    I am sorry for stepping in but you are not well-informed, sir

Check better; the Landroval's menace is back!
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

17. Oct 13 2015, 05:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    It is just Landroval needs more creeps willed to get out and fight, in my opinion.

Enjoy
    Not just any creeps, No QQ. The main thing Landy and this thread are lacking is No QQ/Asylum. If they played on this server then freeps wouldnt stand a chance. 4 creeps would consistently make 30 freeps hide in GV or log. If you dont believe me then it is probably because you hate babies and puppies.
    Warg- Nymerica

Es war einmal voll die gute Nacht und die anderen haben sich auch schon wieder auf dem Weg nach Hause gefahren. Frau und Kind sind auch noch ein bisschen was trinken. Gleich zeitig mit den anderen beiden. Leider nicht mehr mit dir. Auf der Couch liegen die Socke. Socke du kannst ja mal gucken. Richtig schön. Was ist das denn jetzt schon wieder? Erstmal erklären und Danke.
    Tschüss
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Auf der Couch.
    I have no idea what you said but this must be close......
    Warg- Nymerica

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    I have no idea what you said but this must be close......
    Exactly, Nym. I am Ricky "The Rager" Jame.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by revpro View Post

Well my love I can teach you to play champ if you need me too.

Im pretty sure I pvpd on the forums!!!!!! You all rage sooo hard.

Rage more boys!~

Rage more boys!~
    in fact, you are the one who is raging lel

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    in fact, you are the one who is raging lel
    I wasn't even playing when everything went down my friend. I was just seeing who get forum mad!

I wasn't even playing when everything went down my friend. I was just seeing who get forum mad!
    False. Ashhsa was the first to log after 39 freeps showed up because he wanted to run Pelargir so much.

27. Oct 14 2015, 05:16 PM

False. Ashhsa was the first to log after 39 freeps showed up because he wanted to run Pelargir so much.
    I do love running Peli! And don't worry Jarblades Ill show u how to do dps on a champ+

Naz = Jahbladez?! Woterino??