We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Elle's New Year HIde and Seek Giveaway 31-12-15

It's almost that time of year again. Getting the announcement out now so that i can work on some stellar prizes. Heya All, Following on from the successful Easter Giveaway. Come find me on New Years Eve I will be hiding as usual from 6pm UK till 7PM. Clues will be given at intervals if nobody has found me after 1 hour I will reveal my location and the first one to reach me will win.
    The first one to /trade with me will win the top prize of 3016g. Brought to you by Ellemere of Ekseriyet, Eldar and community friends.

Prizes.
    1st: 3016g (Contributions from myself, Skeggadan and Elianar, Tommb)
    2nd: 2000g (Kindly donated by Reilim, Tommb)
    3rd: 2 Anfalas Crystal of Rememberance
    4th: 5 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment
    5th: 500 Hobnanigans Tokens
    6th: Elder King and Essence Bundle (Kindly Donated by Dagorod)
    7th: Fangorn Huorn Housing Item
    Mystery Booby Prize: ????

Winners,
    1st: Walred
    2nd: Caragh
    3rd: Dailili
    4th: Dairuin
    5th: Legodaolgos
    6th: Soya
    7th: Thorongar
    Mystery Booby Prize: Forto
    Last edited by Ellemere; Dec 31 2015 at 01:41 PM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    It's almost that time of year again. Getting the announcement out now so that i can work on some stellar prizes. Heya All, Following on from the successful Easter Giveaway. Come find me on New Years Eve I will be hiding as usual from 6pm UK till 7PM. Clues will be given at intervals if nobody has found me after 1 hour I will reveal my location and the first one to reach me will win.
    The first one to /trade with me will win the top prize of 300g. Other prizes to follow...

Prizes.
    1st: 300g
    2nd: 10 Empowerment Scrolls
    3rd: Fangorn Huorn Housing Item
    4th:
    5th:
    6th:
    Real or cartoon life ?????

Quote Originally Posted by kerbelettos View Post
    Real or cartoon life ?????
    I am not sure I understand what you are asking. If you are asking if the post is genuine then yes, I have hosted similar events on my old server Eldar. It is a chance for me to give back to the community and to share my wealth.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

Sounds like a really nice event and i am sure many will participate as long as the hiding place is not something unusual in the edge of nothing!
    it will be fun for sure, but i think that second place gets more rewards than first place eventually!

5. Oct 29 2015, 10:56 PM

Prizes updated

Prizes update thankyou all. Donations welcome.

Thumbs up Already found her

Event over, where is my prize?

Prizes update thankyou all. Donations welcome.
    http://www.pacificwhale.org/content/ways-you-can-donate very helpful site, incase anyone wanna help out )

Prizes updated 1st prize is now 2016 gold. hope to see a lot of folks taking part.

Prizes Updated, time is almost here.

Looking forward to finding you

Legit?

./123456789
    Last edited by Imastoner420; Dec 30 2015 at 10:20 PM.

Todays the day, 6PM UK Start.. Clues to be given at intervals. Find me and /trade to win. Good Luck to all who take part.

Thank you to all who took part, my kin Ekseriyet, thank you you to those that donated prizes and thank you to you guys as a community especially those from Eldar who have given me so much its a pleasure to be able to give something back.

Have a fantastic New Year and i'll see you at Easter for another giveaway.

Thank you Elle,

A wondrous success as always, I look forward to your Easter event with excitement, a little hide and seek is all we old folks can look forward to these days

Dino

Thank you to all who took part, my kin Ekseriyet, thank you you to those that donated prizes and thank you to you guys as a community especially those from Eldar who have given me so much its a pleasure to be able to give something back.

Have a fantastic New Year and i'll see you at Easter for another giveaway.

It was super fun and can't wait till easter for the next one.

I'd like to thank Elle for the fun hide & seek, and yes it was very profitable for me. I still feel bad for finding Elle after only the first clue, it was pure luck

But now what to spend all that money on, essences now or wait till raised level cap? Never had that problem before with a 100G or so

Quote Originally Posted by Once_of_Bree View Post
    I'd like to thank Elle for the fun hide & seek, and yes it was very profitable for me. I still feel bad for finding Elle after only the first clue, it was pure luck

But now what to spend all that money on, essences now or wait till raised level cap? Never had that problem before with a 100G or so
    Congrats it was indeed really quick after the first hint hope you have fun with your prize