We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

A guide to Crickhollow kinships

I've put together a new resource for anyone who would like to find a new kin or advertise their kinship. Please visit crickhollowkins.tumblr.com for a list of kins that have submitted their information so far, and be sure to hit the "keep reading" links to learn more about each one. The list may be filtered down to show the general size of the kin or to find which kins best match certain playstyles, such as raiding or RP. We also have a calendar highlighting weekly activities and special events. This resource is useless without the assistance of our community, so we hope that kin officers will submit information about their kinships and serverwide events. I'll do my best to keep things up to date. I haven't released the companion site for tribes yet, but I also encourage their officers to add information.

A few of our fine kinships would also like to take the opportunity to welcome those who are transferring over. I was lucky enough to find a home at Second Breakfast five years ago, and I hope all of you can find your place here.

------------

Wicked Mischief would like to welcome everyone to the server. We are excited to get the opportunity to meet and play with all of the amazing players who have decided to join Crickhollow.

Welcome to Crickhollow, home of awesome people and wonderful kins. -Defender of the One Ring

Love having them come enjoy Crickhollow like we have for 5 years. It's a family here and in our kinship - Seeds and Stems

Welcome to Crickhollow, friends from afar! Enjoy your time here, and good travels to you in Middle Earth! - Last Alliance of Elves and Men

We welcome everyone this server and hope you will enjoy your stay. -- The Council of Elder Lords

We think Crickhollow has always been one of the most friendly servers, and hope that you like it here as much as we do. There is almost as much roleplaying available here as the designated RP servers, for those that are interested. -- Riders of Ravencrest

Crickhollow. Even Frodo wanted to retire there. -- The Unexpected Party
    Last edited by RosalieRumble; Oct 16 2015 at 04:47 PM.