We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: State of PVMP?

State of PVMP?

I have ben coming back recently and PVEing a little here and there. As always, have the pvmp itch - curious as to how the action is. The last I remember it it was primarily raids and craids and nothing in between and off peak hours are dead. Hoping that server merges spread action a bit and theres action at off hours?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000008275f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
    I have ben coming back recently and PVEing a little here and there. As always, have the pvmp itch - curious as to how the action is. The last I remember it it was primarily raids and craids and nothing in between and off peak hours are dead. Hoping that server merges spread action a bit and theres action at off hours?
    Well i can only say this, there is action in moors 60% of the time, Raid vs Raid everyday, usually reach 40v40 sometimes. There are som solos around. And zergs are unlimited sadly. And there are usually 1v1 circles everyday, sometimes its fun, but it usually gets zerged after 1-2hours by one of the side, mostly creeps. Anyways the PvP improved very much, thats nice, and sadly, we have lack of jerks/trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    Well i can only say this, there is action in moors 60% of the time, Raid vs Raid everyday, usually reach 40v40 sometimes. There are som solos around. And zergs are unlimited sadly. And there are usually 1v1 circles everyday, sometimes its fun, but it usually gets zerged after 1-2hours by one of the side, mostly creeps. Anyways the PvP improved very much, thats nice, and sadly, we have lack of jerks/trolls.
    Good to know that people are still willing to stand around in a circle and 1v1 but afraid to roam around the map and 1v1. Also, sorry to hear about the lack of jerks/trolls.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Good to know that people are still willing to stand around in a circle and 1v1 but afraid to roam around the map and 1v1. Also, sorry to hear about the lack of jerks/trolls.
    People are lazy to run around and find their food, they want it ready and fresh sitting at GTA, thats the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
    Group action is much more common during offhours with the new xfers. If you are having trouble finding action, just gank 1v1s and see who gets pissed off enough to start a counter-gank group.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    If you are having trouble finding action, just gank 1v1s and see who gets pissed off enough to start a counter-gank group.
    Who would ever do this...Its my philosophy that no matter what, no matter how many times you yourself are ganked, to NEVER gank back, because logically it makes no sense. Think of the idiom " An eye for an eye". I have a new one. "An eye for a thank-you". "Thank you for ganking me," says Squanto. "Feel free to do it again next fight. You need the points." That's how I play. Squanto doesn't gank, Sqaunto doesn't gank, and Squonto doesn't gank. Never gank me, because I've never ganked anyone and it will remain that way.

Enjoy your gank-free day. I know I will.

>mrw illydros is back out in full reyturded force

This thread went completely fullmetalljacket Mcjerkson. I will leave now.
    Auf nimmer wiedersehen ihr fischköppe.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by 007Squanto View Post
    Who would ever do this...Its my philosophy that no matter what, no matter how many times you yourself are ganked, to NEVER gank back, because logically it makes no sense. Think of the idiom " An eye for an eye". I have a new one. "An eye for a thank-you". "Thank you for ganking me," says Squanto. "Feel free to do it again next fight. You need the points." That's how I play. Squanto doesn't gank, Sqaunto doesn't gank, and Squonto doesn't gank. Never gank me, because I've never ganked anyone and it will remain that way.

Enjoy your gank-free day. I know I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcainum View Post
    >mrw illydros is back out in full reyturded force

That sarcasm went straight over your head. Did not even graze a hair.

Off peak hours are totally fine,trust me I am Greek.Lately I have even gotten RvR action at odd hours for the North American players.With the amalgamation of populations I don't think there is gonna be any US server left without action,peak hours is still when the heavy stuff goes down but I find myself always doing something no matter what time of the day I log.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    This thread went completely fullmetalljacket Mcjerkson. I will leave now.
    Auf nimmer wiedersehen ihr fischköppe.
    This is all it takes to despawn a Sizzlax??
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    This is all it takes to despawn a Sizzlax??
    I never said that I wont come back yo. Before I go I will tag this whole forum.

Arkenstone

13. Oct 24 2015, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    I have been feeling like I am on BW the last 2-3 days... somehow!

But it must be just my crazy imagination!

RIP traditional Landroval PvMP soon enough.

BW vol.2 on the way!

Stay steady everyone, please
    I share those emotions.

Arkenstone