We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

High Taskmaster Bludivan

Congratulations on your 9th rank.
    You are fairly new to the game, but you already know more than most of the people on this server.
    Even if you ended up in Riddles, you are still one amazing smart stronzo di Lithuania.
    May you stomp the creeps that walk on the way you walk on. May you also Riddle in the Nero.
    May you not stomp me, cause I stomp harder than Muskalini. Anywaysssss.

Good to have you on Landy. Enjoy the Crown Club.

~ Ze Sock

I also heard Lucifer subscribed the Landroval Forum cause Co'Sang taking over with Public Enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elace View Post
    Congratulations on your 9th rank.
    You are fairly new to the game, but you already know more than most of the people on this server.
    Even if you ended up in Riddles, you are still one amazing smart stronzo di Lithuania.
    May you stomp the creeps that walk on the way you walk on. May you also Riddle in the Nero.
    May you not stomp me, cause I stomp harder than Muskalini. Anywaysssss.

Good to have you on Landy. Enjoy the Crown Club.

~ Ze Sock

I also heard Lucifer subscribed the Landroval Forum cause Co'Sang taking over with Public Enemies.
    LOL. It's Bludwan... Also rank is called High Warden, not Taskmaster LOOOL you are a legend! Thank you Ze Sock!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like... and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    Riddim
    Naraz

Congrats Dawg, since you ranked listen to this

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    Congrats Dawg, since you ranked listen to this

Yooo, west side! thank you! I'm all emotional now, first Ze Sock, now you, the next person will make me cry xD
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like... and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    Riddim
    Naraz

I don't know who you are but I'm sure you will kill me soon and then I will know you. Congrats to you!!!
    Badpuppie

We will be friends till we are old and senile, then we will be new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Belladawna View Post
    I don't know who you are but I'm sure you will kill me soon and then I will know you. Congrats to you!!!
    Hahah. Or you will know me after killing me! thank you
    Riddim
    Naraz