We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How is the 'moors?

So how has Osgiliath been? Worse better than Ettenmoors? And also what about condensing the servers, better fights are just a lot of raids and lag?

~Dushur

I haven't been in Osgiliath since after 2 weeks of it's legendary inception.

Lag is real and it will continue to be real until the databases are updated.

Ettenmoors is Freep dominated.Good Creeps will kill bad/mediocre Freeps with equal numbers.Bad/low ranked Creeps will be lucky if they finish their dailies.Good Creeps need at least double the numbers and a lot of co-ordination to kill a good Freep 6man.

P.S Where did all the signatures go :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rognomli View Post
    I haven't been in Osgiliath since after 2 weeks of it's legendary inception.

Lag is real and it will continue to be real until the databases are updated.

Ettenmoors is Freep dominated.Good Creeps will kill bad/mediocre Freeps with equal numbers.Bad/low ranked Creeps will be lucky if they finish their dailies.Good Creeps need at least double the numbers and a lot of co-ordination to kill a good Freep 6man.

P.S Where did all the signatures go :-(
    That pretty much sums it up.

P.S. I can see my signature but nobody else's :O

Thanks for the responses, so basically it's still not a good time to play creepside. >.> I might get on sometime anyways.

Any solo playing at all?

~Dushur

How do you still have your sig? I can't find that anywhere now. Which really sucks, use to be where you knew who everyone was via their sig.

~Dushur

Quote Originally Posted by GuardofMiddleEarth View Post
    Thanks for the responses, so basically it's still not a good time to play creepside. >.> I might get on sometime anyways.

Any solo playing at all?

~Dushur
    DUSHHHHHHH. Miss you!

Solo playing seems to be extremely limited, unless of course you consider sitting around a FC to be solo playing. If youre looking for solo action while roaming around then you wont find much at all, and when you do find it they will be heal traited and pointless to try to kill.

Hey Nymerica!

How's that RK? ;P

Fun fun fun... I'm gunna hate grinding that audacity though. I'm guessing that is still a thing.