We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Random Fights 1.4

First of all Welcome to all Imladris people ... this is a gift from me to you allllllll!

Keep the hate comin

I'd like to take this moment to thank all of the creeps to respond to the OOC callouts, without you guys the Exclusive Footage with not be possible.

I have to confess. This is the first video of yours that I have watched.

The camerawork and special effects were out of this world. Im skeptical of the whole video because of the sheer flawlessness of the production aspect of it. Im not positive but with such skills it would not take much to edit those corpse jumps to look like X and Hej when in reality they were other people. Also, I think you should put in a few fights of you dying (if there are any) to show that you are in fact human and not some sort of video producing, freep destroying, genius robot thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    I'd like to take this moment to thank all of the creeps to respond to the OOC callouts, without you guys the Exclusive Footage with not be possible.
    May the OOC Callouts live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    I have to confess. This is the first video of yours that I have watched.

The camerawork and special effects were out of this world. Im skeptical of the whole video because of the sheer flawlessness of the production aspect of it. Im not positive but with such skills it would not take much to edit those corpse jumps to look like X and Hej when in reality they were other people. Also, I think you should put in a few fights of you dying (if there are any) to show that you are in fact human and not some sort of video producing, freep destroying, genius robot thing.
    Well i am a Human playing on a reaver known as the super soldier

#landyprobs

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post

#landyprobs
    go back to Crick son ... Dayum the hate is real ....... Keep the dislikes coming boys

This thread need some positive highlights. K let me present you the Greatblackwargs of Co'Sang.

#howtogetrektin1move #co'sang #isthishowtohipster?

Enjoy your game.

I LOVED the video!! My suggestion for your next video is to slow-mo CJ'ing Hej

Can't wait to see your next video

Badpuppie

Quote Originally Posted by zolander View Post
    go back to Crick son :
    I've seen very little hate directed at you in this thread. In fact, the above quote by you is probably the most hateful thing I here. But alas I'll leave you alone with your imagination so you can think whatever you want to think.

P.S. I bet you're the type of person that assumes whenever some one logs off they do it in an uncontrolled rage while yelling and throwing things. I always liked people who think they cause others to "rage log"

I've seen very little hate directed at you in this thread. In fact, the above quote by you is probably the most hateful thing I here. But alas I'll leave you alone with your imagination so you can think whatever you want to think.
    You telling me "Go back to Crick, son" is ... Hateful? lul, go check the video comments

P.S. I bet you're the type of person that assumes whenever some one logs off they do it in an uncontrolled rage while yelling and throwing things. I always liked people who think they cause others to "rage log"
    hm?

#mouseclicklmao

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    #mouseclicklmao
    oh lord Jas, help me out, I am having a problem that's called mouseclicking ./Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    #mouseclicklmao
    If he mouse clicks and still kicks someone's ### how bad does that make them?

Quote Originally Posted by Applejacksoph24 View Post
    If he mouse clicks and still kicks someone's ### how bad does that make them?
    He is a beautiful nordic so it doesn't matter anyway.

*stands up and hops around*

Oh yeah, dancing to the Goldenreaver!!!

I really enjoyed that video, and the music made me want to dance.

As to him using mouse clicking, you cannot watch the skill with which he does what he does and not have respect for it. I think he showed more skill there than anyone that macros their skills so they can push one or a few buttons over and over or have them auto fire for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GIR-dog View Post

As to him using mouse clicking, you cannot watch the skill with which he does what he does and not have respect for it. I think he showed more skill there than anyone that macros their skills so they can push one or a few buttons over and over or have them auto fire for them.
    Color me impressed. It gives me hope that one day my toon will be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejacksoph24 View Post
    Color me impressed. It gives me hope that one day my toon will be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.
    I would not count on that.

I honestly know maybe one person who actually uses a macro for fights. Is every person who key-presses a macro according to you? And does Thegreatblackwarg hurt your feelings?

I honestly know maybe one person who actually uses a macro for fights. Is every person who key-presses a macro according to you? And does Thegreatblackwarg hurt your feelings?
    I think I know at least 9 people that use macros to fight, and my comment was not intended to insult them so much as to defend those that prefer to use their mouse to click skills. So try not to get your kacks in a bunch.

As to the Great Black Warg, I have no idea what so ever who that is, nor do I allow pixels in a game to cause me hurt feelings. Perhaps a time out is in order for you?

I think I know at least 9 people that use macros to fight
    Well we do play on a server where people just blindly accuse people of macroing when they die. I have reason to believe that this figure ( at least 9) has been greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Well we do play on a server where people just blindly accuse people of macroing when they die. I have reason to believe that this figure ( at least 9) has been greatly exaggerated.
    First off, it was not at all exaggerated.
    Second, not all macros are a bad thing, they just make some tasks easier. For instance, in wow I use macros for crafting.
    Stop being overly sensitive to things others say. You may be a much happier camper.

THanks BP and Pounce, more will be coming thanks tot he haters ....

Can we reach 20dislikes guys? Lets go!