In less than two hours we will be able to transfer (I think. I didn't see any specific time it would start :P). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will greatly miss the people of this server. I started back in May of 2011, a kid who still had some maturity issues (I apologize to anyone I have annoyed on glff/World during my time), and a noob when it came to MMOs (My only related experience was 3 years of Runescape). I still vividly remember running into a Crimson Brotherhood gathering in Bree and being invited into a kin which would become the first group I considered LOTRO friends. They and several others on the server helped become a serviceable tank (still a fail though :P). There have been some rotten eggs on this server, yes, but I can say that you all are great people that I am proud to consider online friends/acquaintances. I will always cherish the great memories and experiences of DD, and I hope to see you all on Gladden or Arkenstone (I still haven't made up my mind. It may come down to a coin flip). With that, I leave with a quote from the 11th Doctor that basically sums up this goodbye.

"When you think about it, we're all different people, all through our lives. That's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving as as you remember the people you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, one day, I swear." I will always remember my time on Dwarrowdelf :')