We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Goodbye Dwarrowdelf :)

With all the craziness going on with the polls, real life, and everything in between, I've realized that I haven't actually had a chance to say "Goodbye."

Dwarrowdelf is the place of a lot of my good memories, I joined back in 2011, when I was 12 years old, and I've never regretted that choice. I've made some good friends here, even some that I would gladly welcome into my home for the holidays if they needed a place to go, and those friends have defined me and shaped who I am today. Dwarrowdelf is what kept me from going insane over things in the real world, the people kept me in my head, keeping me from doing stupid things, and while I have easily made some bad choices, those people have always been there to tell me that it was going to be alright.

I really couldn't have asked for a better group of people the call my family. You guys have constantly shocked, and surprised me with how helpful, gracious, and supportive you can all be. And while our adventures on Dwarrowdelf have come to an end, this doesn't mean that we, as a server, as a family, will end. We still have our facebook group, our chat channels, and a lot of us are moving to the same server. You guys are an awesome group of people, and I'll miss the name "Dwarrowdelf." Dwarrowdelf is where a lot of good memories came from. It's where I met my closest friends.

But now, it's time for one

Last Goodbye.

I'll see you all on the other side,
    Glorgnorbor Blackwolf, Of Dwarrowdelf.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

I can't believe your only 16 years old. You seem very mature . Good Song. Cya round man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
    I can't believe your only 16 years old. You seem very mature . Good Song. Cya round man.
    :P. Turned 17 in August, and thx . Cya around
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)