We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When are the transfers for Sliverlode going to happen?

I have been hearing about the server transfers for the past year. I thought they were supposed to start back in September so I have been checking the launchpad for the option to do that. One day the option came up to transfer to Imladris or Bullroarer and I could only copy my characters over to there. I found out afterwards that those are the test servers. I dont understand why they would give us the option to transfer to test servers when from all I can see people are wanting to transfer to the live ones -but whatever. Yesterday I got the option to transfer from Imladris to the main live servers that are going to remain after the server closures. So I thought perhaps they were just letting the copied characters onto the remaining servers and then when the closures occur the originals would be deleted along with ther servers they're on. Kind of a weird way to do it but again - whatever. So I transferred to the server I actually want to wind up on with the characters I have on Silverlode now. They did not transfer and the "get tokens" option is no longer offered. So what is going on with these server merges? It seems like they are being offered the same way the rabbit on the inner rail is being offered to dogs on a racetrack - always just in reach but never attainable. So whats the deal? I keep hearing about it but what is taking so long? If the playerbase really is that small and the hardware is in place to handle them then why this massive delay? It's beginning to get frustrating.

Well since we are the next to go I am thinking next week.

When is the Silverlode going away party?

Total lack of Information about Transfer

It is pretty discouraging that Turbine can't keep us better informed on the status of the world transfers! It is suggested that we as kin leaders keep our kinships informed as to the status of the transfers. That's a really good idea, but it is hard to implement without timely information from Turbine.

The transfers were started, stopped ad resumed-- all well and good. When the transfers are running normally, a new world is opened for transfer once a week, and EU world on Monday and a US world on Tuesday. The official notice usually is posted one week before the date. Silverlode is next on the list for US worlds, but the silence from Turbine has been deafening! While I realize there has been no official notice from Turbine that Silverlode would be open for transfers on Tuesday, December 1st, the logical date, kins and kin leaders could at least be given the courtesy of notice that there are delays or what the schedule is.

This is a difficult and uncertain time for the community. I wish Turbine would help us do our jobs with timely information.

Tomorrow, 12/1 transfers open for Silverlode.

Look in the announcements section, Vyvyanne just posted the info.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)