We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bonus experience points

Can someone explain how it works with the VIP Bonus experience Points?

Is that right that i will get 30% Bonus experience of a Level? But on my toons i didn't have so much Bonus experience like it should. Or i Need to Login every day to get more and more Bonus experience? Or is there somewhere a Maximum of Bonus experience which i Can get?

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasatir View Post
    Can someone explain how it works with the VIP Bonus experience Points?

Is that right that i will get 30% Bonus experience of a Level? But on my toons i didn't have so much Bonus experience like it should. Or i Need to Login every day to get more and more Bonus experience? Or is there somewhere a Maximum of Bonus experience which i Can get?

Thanks for your help.
    I think it is 30% of a level Bonus XP, yes. That bonus is max per day and resets each day - it does not accumulate from day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    I think it is 30% of a level Bonus XP, yes. That bonus is max per day and resets each day - it does not accumulate from day to day.
    In the past it was like this? Or am i wrong? Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by Tasatir View Post
    In the past it was like this? Or am i wrong? Hm...
    It is different than it used to be. If I remember correctly it would stack up to one level worth of exp but at a slower rate than 30% per day. I think it also only applied to kill exp and not quest exp. It was changed long enough ago that I have forgotten the exact details.

Quote Originally Posted by Volsi View Post
    It is different than it used to be. If I remember correctly it would stack up to one level worth of exp but at a slower rate than 30% per day. I think it also only applied to kill exp and not quest exp. It was changed long enough ago that I have forgotten the exact details.
    I think it stacks a few times blue bar if unspent but I can't recall if I had only +1 level of extra xp.

It did indeed change, it's about half as good as it was - unless you log on eleventy alts per day and play. If you do log on eleventy alts per day and play very little on each, it's perhaps about same as it was. åerhaps even a slightly better bonus.

This is a very strange change to me, given that 100% of the rest of the game focus has been to push characters through to cap faster than ever. It should be +25-50% xp buff (toggle on or off) while VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    I think it stacks a few times blue bar if unspent but I can't recall if I had only +1 level of extra xp.

It did indeed change, it's about half as good as it was - unless you log on eleventy alts per day and play. If you do log on eleventy alts per day and play very little on each, it's perhaps about same as it was. åerhaps even a slightly better bonus.

This is a very strange change to me, given that 100% of the rest of the game focus has been to push characters through to cap faster than ever. It should be +25-50% xp buff (toggle on or off) while VIP.
    It was Nice... You stop playing a Week your Alts and you had a Lot of Bonus xp... now i logged to my Hunter, thought i have a Lot Bonus and surprise.. Nothing Special. Just around 400k of Bonus xp.

I will try to so like you Said. Log in the alts and Start playing shortly.. Maybe it works. But dont think so cause we can get the extra Bonus xp in the Shop..

Originally the bonus XP slowly increased when the character was offline. I think it took three days offline to completely fill one level's worth of blue bar - the rest of the current level and part of the next. If you logged in the timer stopped, even if you gained no experience, and started up again when you logged out. If you only logged out for an hour you would gain a small amount of blue bar.

Several years ago Turbine changed it to what you see now. Every character is reset to about 30% of a level at the server reset time. There's no difference between a charactr who only used a portion of their blue bar and one that used all of it. Both get reset to the same percentage.

Note that blue bar obtained from store items or from destiny points appears at the end of your 30% daily reset so that you use up the daily bonus before you use the purchased bonus.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

New LI Traceries: https://lotrotools.pw/traceries.html
    Ololo-trololo

If you hadn't realized it from the plethora of daily quests, daily hobbit presents, and daily XP bonuses, Turbine wants you to log in... daily. The old blue bar was better if you just logged in occasionally. But that's not good enough anymore. I'm pretty sure Turbine has some daily login metrics that the bean counters are pushing them to achieve.