We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    You already have Hejazia. Getting greedy?
    I like to keep my options open

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    LOL w.t.f... I'm certain Jetsu is sitting somewhere wondering, "Why did we invite this idiot?"
    I quit caring about my kinmates acting out. People loss that sense of respect a long time ago. There is no going back. If things like this happened three years ago it would be different. Its a different time and different game.

-Jetsu

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    The difference between my kinship and your tribe is we have goals that we are trying to achieve together. Even the darkest of trolls in my kinship are coming together to achieve such goals and its working out quite well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    I quit caring about my kinmates acting out. People loss that sense of respect a long time ago. There is no going back. If things like this happened three years ago it would be different. Its a different time and different game.

-Jetsu
    It was only a matter of time that Callanor realized you were a little weirdo and went back to his old ways.

Quote Originally Posted by MusterTheRohirrim View Post
    It's true. Never seen him win a 1v1 where his opponent wasn't stunned for most of the damage he did.
    This is a total lie, and this is getting out of hand. I ranked off of a 1v1 with you, for goodness sake. Are you desperate enough to be blatantly disingenuous over a silly game?
    Just stop man. You're grasping for straws so ridiculous over a ridiculous game that it's making you look... ridiculous. It's just a game- it doesn't even matter. The only reason I've kept this going is because it's humorous to see how desperate you get. It's not funny anymore- it's sad and embarrassing. Go find something serious to get upset over, and practice mouse-turning.

Oh, and before you respond with anything else, I'll just leave this here:

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    This is a total lie, and this is getting out of hand. I ranked off of a 1v1 with you, for goodness sake. Are you desperate enough to be blatantly disingenuous over a silly game?
    Just stop man. You're grasping for straws so ridiculous over a ridiculous game that it's making you look... ridiculous. It's just a game- it doesn't even matter. The only reason I've kept this going is because it's humorous to see how desperate you get. It's not funny anymore- it's sad and embarrassing. Go find something serious to get upset over, and practice mouse-turning.

Oh, and before you respond with anything else, I'll just leave this here:

Cheers.
    Show proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkyy View Post
    It was only a matter of time that Callanor realized you were a little weirdo and went back to his old ways.
    Jetsu is not a 'little weirdo'. He's a great guy and a well-respected player. More importantly he's a much nicer person and probably has a more vibrant social life than any of you guys. You are really the bottom of the barrel in comparison.

He's one of the nicest, most charitable people. He's always helping out noobs and for some reason is always willing to give jagoffs like you second chances even after you've proven many times you don't deserve them. He's got a beautiful long-term girlfriend that is beyond anything you losers could pull in just because of h ow ugly your personalities are.

If you want to attack Jetsu you have to go through me first. Jetsu is great.

Quote Originally Posted by MusterTheRohirrim;754313 7
    Show proof.

Forget the Donald, TGBW for president!

Jetsu is not a 'little weirdo'. He's a great guy and a well-respected player. More importantly he's a much nicer person and probably has a more vibrant social life than any of you guys. You are really the bottom of the barrel in comparison.

He's one of the nicest, most charitable people. He's always helping out noobs and for some reason is always willing to give jagoffs like you second chances even after you've proven many times you don't deserve them. He's got a beautiful long-term girlfriend that is beyond anything you losers could pull in just because of h ow ugly your personalities are.

defending jetsu like that is just going to make you look even more socially broken please stop jeb

Quote Originally Posted by CheekySig View Post
    defending jetsu like that is just going to make you look even more socially broken please stop jeb
    Jealousy: the post

Jetsu is a big boy, he can handle any and all attacks sent his way. Also, I can't believe all these people in this thread think you are serious. Grats on getting a response while sacrificing any dignity you had left. I'm sure it was worth it. Don't worry though because you aren't the only one that as said something stupid here, you're just the one that has done it the most.

Carry on everyone. Every post that someone writes just makes me feel better and better about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Jetsu is a big boy, he can handle any and all attacks sent his way. Also, I can't believe all these people in this thread think you are serious. Grats on getting a response while sacrificing any dignity you had left. I'm sure it was worth it. Don't worry though because you aren't the only one that as said something stupid here, you're just the one that has done it the most.

Carry on everyone. Every post that someone writes just makes me feel better and better about myself.
    I guarantee you I'm brighter than you. Speaking one's mind is a separate trait from intelligence, something which both myself and Donald Trump exemplify.

He's got a beautiful long-term girlfriend that is beyond anything you losers could pull in just because of how ugly your personalities are.
    lol i dont know if serious or stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Senatus View Post
    lol i dont know if serious or stupid
    You're clearly seriously stupid.

You're clearly seriously stupid.
    Are you just going to ignore the video proving that you were lying?

Are you just going to ignore the video proving that you were lying?
    I have more videos showing you losing.

Post em up boy.

It's true. Never seen him win a 1v1 where his opponent wasn't stunned for most of the damage he did.
    #neverforget

Oh Calennor....may you rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by WillyWanka View Post
    Oh Calennor....may you rest in peace
    What are you implying?

Spilo macros. That is all.

#nochill

#nochill
    LOL you better watch out, Calennor's got like a 30 minute movie of him farming you. Liek in his previous videos where half of the fights were him hugging the fraid and zerging certain creeps. When he plays his Trump card, Spilo's gonna have to xfer back to Crick. JUST WAIT BRUH

I would love to meet everyone in this thread over a beer. I aint going to Chuck E Cheese which I think y'all should be hanging out at tho.

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    I would love to meet everyone in this thread over a beer. I aint going to Chuck E Cheese which I think y'all should be hanging out at tho.
    I'm not allowed to be within 500 feet of Chuck E Cheese, so you won't find me there.

After a brief hiatus, Variation has returned to the moors! Let it be known across Middle-Earth that DeI gives no f###s; anyone and everyone who assists Atrocity will be viciously zerged and/or ganked at Good Grim. Including Arotic

<23:10:23> "Ark": <23:09:32> "Mal": ok I hope you find a place in the K.K.K.

So much anger, so much hatred.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast