We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWanka View Post
    rigga you're terrible...like pwnyxpress lvl of bad
    you know like the kind of player that obviously gets carried by the fact that their class is stupidly op and still loses? yea that's you
    Someone was killed by me? But it's ok what you just said proves my overall point

Quote Originally Posted by Riggamortiz View Post
    Someone was killed by me? But it's ok what you just said proves my overall point
    the overall point that you're bad?

the overall point that you're bad?
    I'm not ashamed to lose to 3+ so it is ok. But it's alright your attempted trolling is sad.

I'm not ashamed to lose to 3+ so it is ok. But it's alright your attempted trolling is sad.
    who said anything about 3+ of anything? w/e you say rigga you always right

Combi as much as I like you.... I don't lose to solo spiders. So either I am cheating or you need to practice. I'm going with cheating since sig just runs or gets healers against me

ON RIGGAMORTIZ

You tell Laminna, 'so you're saying Riggamortiz is better than you?'
    Laminna tells you, 'He has better gear yes but in terms of skill we are the same'

I laughed.

Also yes, I'm a terrible spider, but you're both nothing compared to Resilient.

who said anything about 3+ of anything? w/e you say rigga you always right
    I think he's referring to having an Atrocity warg pack of 3-4 fail to kill him several times 4v1. They did manage it after a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    I think he's referring to having an Atrocity warg pack of 3-4 fail to kill him several times 4v1. They did manage it after a while though.
    i wasnt there so i didnt rly see what happened, but at least 2 of them literally have no idea how to play wargs and they know it, they only log on them to gank....

Everytime someone says "Your attempt at trolling is sad" means that the person trolling has won. That's what a troll is doing, trolling for a reaction from the person being trolled. The only way a troll loses the troll is if the person being trolled completely ignores the troller. Too many trolls? The reason why trolls are so affective at trolling in a pvp type situation is because so many pvpers have their self esteem and dicks balls deep in pretending to be a superior human being. Though I'm sure it also applies to women as well. Whatever the female equivalent of balls deep might be.

You see it's one thing to be a better player than someone else. The issue is not simply being better. The issue is that those that aren't very good, think they're really good and so puff themselves up by insulting and generally being an insufferable #####. It's that lovely Dunning-Kruger effect. The really great players don't need to come here and tell everyone how great they are because they either a) are fully aware of it and it shows by their actions or b) they are supremely modest. However, there are always exceptions to the rule. The most famous pvpers on lotro, at least the ones that have a reputation, are typically the biggest piles of ####. The ones that are really really great at it never say a word.

You can be good but that doesn't mean you have to be an #######.

I really suck at lotro pvp. I get frustrated at being killed but I take the death and either leave after too many or suck it up and keep dying. What I don't do is jump on ooc and attempt to tell everyone how fail this creep or freep might be. The secret is I don't really give two ####s about the whole thing. Sure I give enough ####s to follow the forums and head to the moors from time to time but not enough that I make youtube videos about how awesome I am. Does that make me a better person? Probably. Am I going to hit the in game chat and rub it in...nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejacksoph24 View Post
    Everytime someone says "Your attempt at trolling is sad" means that the person trolling has won. That's what a troll is doing, trolling for a reaction from the person being trolled. The only way a troll loses the troll is if the person being trolled completely ignores the troller. Too many trolls? The reason why trolls are so affective at trolling in a pvp type situation is because so many pvpers have their self esteem and dicks balls deep in pretending to be a superior human being. Though I'm sure it also applies to women as well. Whatever the female equivalent of balls deep might be.

You see it's one thing to be a better player than someone else. The issue is not simply being better. The issue is that those that aren't very good, think they're really good and so puff themselves up by insulting and generally being an insufferable #####. It's that lovely Dunning-Kruger effect. The really great players don't need to come here and tell everyone how great they are because they either a) are fully aware of it and it shows by their actions or b) they are supremely modest. However, there are always exceptions to the rule. The most famous pvpers on lotro, at least the ones that have a reputation, are typically the biggest piles of ####. The ones that are really really great at it never say a word.
    Oh my gosh, it's like Thegreatblackwarg summed up in two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejacksoph24 View Post

You can be good but that doesn't mean you have to be an #######.

I really suck at lotro pvp. I get frustrated at being killed but I take the death and either leave after too many or suck it up and keep dying. What I don't do is jump on ooc and attempt to tell everyone how fail this creep or freep might be. The secret is I don't really give two ####s about the whole thing. Sure I give enough ####s to follow the forums and head to the moors from time to time but not enough that I make youtube videos about how awesome I am. Does that make me a better person? Probably. Am I going to hit the in game chat and rub it in...nah.
    Landroval never used to be this bad as far as the senseless trolling of people in OOC. It actually used to be friendly enough to where people actually taught the people with less skill how to play, but since the game has merge servers most of the egotistic pvpers from other servers decided to come to landy to claim the throne of skill and trolling. In which makes the overall community very boring and mundane. The simple fact because most of the so-called "best players" already know who can play and who cant. I am personally always out to help people who want to know how to play. I don't bash people that are willing to learn.

A wise man once told me a permanent 1v1 circle is the death of a server. Just look at brandywhine and E turned out in the end. We still need the zerg lords to zerg the circle with little remorse.

-Jetsu

Quote Originally Posted by CheekySig View Post
    Already R12 on your spider, Sig?

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG420 View Post
    Already R12 on your spider, Sig?
    yeah, i am

thanks for noticing

yeah, i am

thanks for noticing
    toilet

blablabla

Quote Originally Posted by floccari View Post
    toilet

blablabla
    caninos wants nothing but 3 mans of 14k rks running around with no other creeps in sight confirmed 2016

Combi as much as I like you.... I don't lose to solo spiders. So either I am cheating or you need to practice. I'm going with cheating since sig just runs or gets healers against me
    That might have something to do with this happening everytime I find you solo

(notice how im solo at this point group is in grams after being zerged hard)

ON RIGGAMORTIZ

You're both nothing compared to Resilient.
    Every single warden except Eef is 100 levels below Tommy. zozzled.

Pretty impressive how they're so many terrible players terribly playing the same easy class.

Quote Originally Posted by XbammyX View Post
    How much longer until ban is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by XbammyX View Post
    Every single warden except Eef is 100 levels below Tommy. zozzled.

Pretty impressive how they're so many terrible players terribly playing the same easy class.

since playing more creepside/getting out of the halpfeg zone, i can safely say eath is incredibly overrated by 9/10 amerifats

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    How much longer until ban is gone?
    9 days unfortunately. Turbine is cruel in their ways, making my date of unbanning after my birthday.
    Also I need more QQ relayed to me Hej, can't get my fill while I'm away.

since playing more creepside/getting out of the halpfeg zone, i can safely say eath is incredibly overrated by 9/10 amerifats
    Hmm... that might be so. I won't stop loving Eath or think he's any less good though.
    Last edited by XbammyX; Jan 22 2016 at 10:53 PM.

That might have something to do with this happening everytime I find you solo

(notice how im solo at this point group is in grams after being zerged hard)
    Im confused with what you are trying to prove with this picture? Is it that you cant stay with your group? Is it that your solo? Is it that freeps have 7 and you have 5? Are you trying to use a screenshot where you are in a group of 5 to prove that you cant ever find a warden solo?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Im confused with what you are trying to prove with this picture? Is it that you cant stay with your group? Is it that your solo? Is it that freeps have 7 and you have 5? Are you trying to use a screenshot where you are in a group of 5 to prove that you cant ever find a warden solo?
    I like to help the disabled so I'll reply - Screenshot doesn't show it well, and it doesn't need to, but it seems this warden in question called me out to his group while trying to have a nice little 1 on 1.

The irony is that he said I run or do nothing without healers on the forums.

Sorry if that went over your head

I like to help the disabled so I'll reply - Screenshot doesn't show it well, and it doesn't need to, but it seems this warden in question called me out to his group while trying to have a nice little 1 on 1.

Sorry if that went over your head
    I appreciate you being so kind and helping me out. Maybe the warden knew you were grouped (slick flesh, imposing presence) and was just trying to get a kill before you zerged him. Maybe he didnt call you out and just a random group of freeps happened upon you. Or maybe, you both are in a group so expecting any sort of 1v1 is silly.

Again thanks for your kindness but maybe next time you can get a better screen shot to explain your point. Especially since this happens "everytime."

Just a neutral perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    I appreciate you being so kind and helping me out. Maybe the warden knew you were grouped (slick flesh, imposing presence) and was just trying to get a kill before you zerged him. Maybe he didnt call you out and just a random group of freeps happened upon you. Or maybe, you both are in a group so expecting any sort of 1v1 is silly.

Again thanks for your kindness but maybe next time you can get a better screen shot to explain your point. Especially since this happens "everytime."

Just a neutral perspective.
    It still seems to have gone over your head

The screenshot was for Dishonesty, not you, whoever you may be

Combi as much as I like you.... I don't lose to solo spiders.
    Spinwebs defeated Dishonesty.

And you prove him wrong by showing a screenshot of you grouped with 2 healers?

I think Im finally starting to get it. Nice job, you've certainly embarrassed him. I doubt he will ever show his face in the Moors again.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast