We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

beautiful screens from Enedwaith!

Sorry for the quite bad quality,I play on a very old machine (dx9 =P )

some lotro skies

Unthariel, thanks for picking this up. Did anyone get an explanation to why the old thread is gone?

Fortunately I have most my screenies, just need to repost them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Unthariel, thanks for picking this up. Did anyone get an explanation to why the old thread is gone?
    Nobody really knows who is moderating this forum once it is moderated once per decade, deleting a lot of spam and taking the same amount of great threads with it, so I guess there is nowhere to even ask about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Fortunately I have most my screenies, just need to repost them.
    Me too but a lot of great screenshots from previous thread are lost. My graphics settings guide was also deleted from Player Created Guides and there is only old version left somewhere in General Discussion on 34897349687th site. Forum moderation is as good as everything here if we are talking about technical things

Quote Originally Posted by Unthariel View Post
    My graphics settings guide was also deleted from Player Created Guides and there is only old version left somewhere in General Discussion on 34897349687th site. Forum moderation is as good as everything here if we are talking about technical things
    It wasn't deleted its still there, i looked its not showing cause when i go there shows threads last 75 days, if change that to begining shows all threads yours is there. made comment to bump up the thread. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ings-Breakdown
    Last edited by friendsofthetooks; Feb 12 2016 at 10:28 AM.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Halifirien

Just got ultrawide monitor few days ago. I highly recommend buying this over 4K resolution screen, which is now dead and pointless to me. 21:9 curved 3440x1440 looks just amazing, so immersive. You just get cinematic view, back bars on top and botton during watching films on standard 16:9 is exactly because films are made in 21:9 aspect ratio, at least most of them. Also, surprisingly 21:9 apect ratio is supported in LOTRO without a problem. You just need to set apect ratio in settings to auto. If picture stretches after first loading screen, set it to random one and then go back to auto. Its just amazing, just look at this:

Screen is 83 cm wide so you basically see picture everywhere. It is expensive but I cannot imagine monitor upgrade that could give better improvement than this, improvement from 16:9 is just crazy. I am just a student and I can earn not much more than 2 dollars per hour here in Poland and this screen is not priced at $700 like in the US, but at $890, so just imagine how many working hours it took, but it was worth it.

Unfortunately this kind of monitors are suffering from various issues, my has backlight bleed in 3 corners and coil whine, so I have to exchange it, but I hope I will get good one at second try.
    Last edited by Unthariel; Feb 18 2016 at 05:33 PM.

Minas Tirith, the Blue theater

Night Rainbow in Eregion

Last edited by Steamweaver; Feb 29 2016 at 12:50 AM.

Did you delete this picture?

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Did you delete this picture? Greetings, Polymachos
    Nope

Code got borked somehow. Should be fixed now.

Duillond

Celondim

[Spectacular screenshots Unthariel! especially the one that shows all of Rivendell. Well done.]

If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    ~Landroval~
    .: Dannach, 118 WDN :.: Totes, 118 HNT :.: Sunhawk, 110 RNK :.
    ~Anor~
    .: Taika, 29 WDN :.
    I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

Evendim

The Shire

Above Isengard
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Above Rivendell

Lossanarch

Celondim Docks
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

how do you upload images without the post window resizing them? Is it resolution? Mine are 1920x1080 yet when I upload them here they always get resized and have a blank space on the right... unlike these gorgeous images that fill all the window lenght

Maybe it is the hoster. I use Tinypic because you don't need an account there, but they scale it down.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast