We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter hobbit dps second-class

I have a hobbit hunter Rank 14 is wuarlord and bane of reavers it never had problems in pvp and this year this one badly and I find out that to the elf they give mas hurt and to the man mas treatment and to the dwarf mas resistance and the hobbit that become the dead man or is hidden am not a buglar he is a hunter and now one humiliates me publicly before the top races this is one defrauds he did not say it to me lotro when subi the hunter years ago I do not have for that to bear the humiliation of being a second-class hunter in dps am a buglar who hides I have the same right that an elf or a human being for whom I am a player who pays as all I demand a solution for the equality of my player I am not interested in his racist tradition we are in the 21st century and the not this discrimination allowed in the whole world

I agree it is ridiculous. An idea to turbine would be to implement quests or deeds to unlock a trait you learn from other races or to give a good racial trait to hobbits. But overall I don't think anyone cares about the issue in the community and with Turbine, they know what they are doing before they do these things. If you want to get technical with racist tradition, it's been here and will always be. I am playing a dwarf hunter (lv 67) atm and I only learned yesterday the elf bow racial trait raised to 5%. That's my input.

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    I have a hobbit hunter Rank 14 is wuarlord and bane of reavers it never had problems in pvp and this year this one badly and I find out that to the elf they give mas hurt and to the man mas treatment and to the dwarf mas resistance and the hobbit that become the dead man or is hidden am not a buglar he is a hunter and now one humiliates me publicly before the top races this is one defrauds he did not say it to me lotro when subi the hunter years ago I do not have for that to bear the humiliation of being a second-class hunter in dps am a buglar who hides I have the same right that an elf or a human being for whom I am a player who pays as all I demand a solution for the equality of my player I am not interested in his racist tradition we are in the 21st century and the not this discrimination allowed in the whole world
    I feel dumber for reading this.

Seriously, I can understand if English is not your first language, but it looks like you have made to rank 14 and you are now just complaining about this? As far as Im concerned, if you want the top bow DPS you should roll elf, period end of story. The dwarf racial is probably the best in game to keep you from dying. The rest are kind of meh. My hunter is a man, and Ive never felt that it holds me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldor View Post
    I feel dumber for reading this.

Seriously, I can understand if English is not your first language, but it looks like you have made to rank 14 and you are now just complaining about this? As far as Im concerned, if you want the top bow DPS you should roll elf, period end of story. The dwarf racial is probably the best in game to keep you from dying. The rest are kind of meh. My hunter is a man, and Ive never felt that it holds me back.
    My r14 hobbit hunter will melt your face(even in the poor state hunters are in). Youre doing something wrong.
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"