We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    "Failed to queue for server (0xA0010000)" for Crickhollow. 5:49 PST, West Coast.

horrible lag all day even in area's with no players. got stuck in load screen and had to reboot. can't log in anymore.

Personally I like how well informed they are keeping us on the Forums in regards to the issues that are going on.

Getting in line to "Dis"connect

Landroval server here, walked in to a Reflecting Pool and got transported to this thread...:P

Same here. Get error message failed to queue. Can't back in game at all. Tried Landroval and Gwaihir. Both same message.

Don't have much hope that they resolve the issue today.

I have the same problem on Landy. I was in the game and tried to enter the Dome of the Sun and crashed. Now all I get is Getting in line to connect... and then `failed to queue for server (0x80004005)`.
    This has been going on for close to an hour.

Landroval - froze entering Thorins Hall, now "getting in line to connect" since 2045 EST (10 minutes and counting).

Quote Originally Posted by Uniondude View Post
    Personally I like how well informed they are keeping us on the Forums in regards to the issues that are going on.
    Yeah, a little communication would go a long way.... radio silence just makes everyone more upset.

I've been in game since the servers came back up, but the auction house won't op-en, and logging out of one character attempting to log into another character has me at the loading screen fo, so far, over 15 minutes. Loading bar has not moved at all. My GF is having the same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf22 View Post
    Arkenstone is now my home server and I cannot log on. I don't get errors on the servers that I transferred toons from (with all the gold) - Silverload and Brandywine
    Sounds like an obvious high pop error. We need more servers :P lol.
    I can connect as far as selecting which character I want to play on Ark, but then the character data does not load.
    I've tried this several times, each time I've waited over 10 minutes for my character's data to load and no progress on the data load is shown.

"Getting in line to connect" transitioned to "failed to queue" on Landroval...

Quote Originally Posted by eCxQ597MtJJLM7aNKImt View Post
    Yeah, a little communication would go a long way.... radio silence just makes everyone more upset.
    If I wanted this aggravation I'd stay at work.

LOTRO ?@lotro 13m13 minutes ago We are continuing to investigate reports of login and performance issues. If you do report an issue please include what world you are on.
    8 retweets 10 likes

Posted on Twitter:

We are continuing to investigate reports of login and performance issues. If you do report an issue please include what world you are on.

https://twitter.com/lotro/status/686725803434885120

Same for me on Landroval...had been playing a while with tons of 'rubber-banding'. Used fats travel stable and and never loaded. Still trying to get back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misapprehension View Post
    Gettting a familiar error from stress-test in bullroarer... This time on Live.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkinIn View Post
    I have the same problem on Landy. I was in the game and tried to enter the Dome of the Sun and crashed. Now all I get is Getting in line to connect... and then `failed to queue for server (0x80004005)`.
    This has been going on for close to an hour.
    same message here
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!

Same here.

Myself and two kinship mates are still having the same issue trying to get into Landy. I was on earlier and kept losing connection any time I tried to travel. Last time on was about 45 minutes ago. I logged in and was in game almost five minutes before World chat finally connected.

I'm thinking they will have to do another shut-down, or at least restart.

Tried a little experiment. I have characters left on Darrow, Melen, Silver, Vilya, Fire & Nimrodel. I was after a LONG wait able to log and run one yule daily on each. It was the worst lag I've ever experienced though. Like everyone else I cannot log onto one of our currently active servers.

Best to not try logging in, to avoid being part of the problem.

If there are issues with logins, then everyone keeps trying and trying, continuing to fill up the login queue, because they are obsessed with this game(who isn't), it is best to take a deep breath and walk away for a while. That will keep you from exacerbating the problem.. I know this is tough.. try oil painting, or Scrabble for an evening. Attempt login in a couple of hours, or get some extra sleep and stay up all night on Tuesday playing LOTRO.

A datacenter move is not a trivial thing, let the Turbine Engineers be for a while, reducing the network congestion can only help them.

At least I know I'm not the only one on Landy that just got this problem.

Had no problem connecting after the server switch. However, since the restart I was able to connect once but now getting the same "fail to connect...." issue.

I am hoping that they will extend the Yule event for another day or two so we can get on line to purchase the items we want.
    Last edited by LittleWhiteDove; Jan 11 2016 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf22 View Post
    Anyone else getting this error?
    Twitter says they are up but I can't connect to Arkenstone as of 9 PM EST.
    Error: "Failed to queue for server (0x80004005)"

connect issuw

Same here. cant connect in Landroval

Got into Gladden earlier this evening, now I can't. I tried another random server and did get in, but I don't have a toon there.

After waiting for fifteen minutes, I got to the character select screen but have been stuck on the loading screen for another fifteen minutes. No errors at all, just nothing happening. Laurelin, connecting from the US. Still experiencing the problem at 21:15 EST.

I would hope Turbine would extend the fest by another day due to the issues. It'll disappear at 3 am EST and I need to cash in tokens on several characters and finish the third tier on another alt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast