We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing yard decoration items missing?

Greetings,

I logged in today to find out that all of the items in the yard at my kinship house have gone missing. I checked out the member's houses, and the house right next to the kinship house has missing decor as well. None of the others seem affected. I was there early this morning, and everything was normal.

There are no new permissions for people set, and there are no new members in the kinship.

Has this happened to anyone else?

At your service,

Brakenshield Ironfoundersson
    Leader, The Guild of Cunning Artificers

I've had this happen at random times, with various logins. I logged in with multiple alts, and for two of them, the yard and house were completely empty. Logging out/in didn't change that. I logged in a few hours later with one of those alts, and everything was there. I bug reported it.

It seems fixed after I filed a support ticket. The strange thing was this was reported by other Kin members as well, so it wasn't anything on my end. I'm assuming it was something to do with the server issues we've been having lately.

If this is the same issue that I ran into a couple of days ago, then nothing is missing - the items are just not visible.
    For those houses where this happens not even ownership information is shown when you enter the yard.

One characters I had this happen to tried to enter and exit my house multiple times. Once or twice the the interior decorations did show up, then they went invisible again. Same with the yard decorations.
    Riding around the neighbourhood some houses did show yard items and ownership info, in others neither was shown.

Since the maintenance on Friday, I have not had this happen to me - but that does not necessarily mean the problem is gone for everyone.

This is still happening. A kinnie and I both had our yard items *missing* upon log in. For me it included all yard items in all the homes I have ownership of. The interior decorations were fine. Re-logging resolved the issue, all yard items were visible again.

My concern is this: when the items were *missing* or invisible, it appeared that I could add a new yard item in that slot. Now I was not about to do so before figuring out the problem, but what if someone did this? Would it delete the old item or the new item, would it even let you place the new item? So just a quick word to relog if your hooked housing items are *missing*!

Ellis is offline Defender of the Hornburg

House Decor Missing

I'm not sure when it happened, but I lost both indoor and outdoor non-bound decor on my house. Relogging didn't fix it, nor did waiting a few days. The bound to account/character decor is still there and visible. Anyone else have this happen? Was it resolved? How?
    Favorite Dev Quote from 2009: Graal: The lack of an instant threat catch up skill is one of the differences in tanking between Wardens and Guardians, just like Wardens dont have a easily used forced taunt. It is unlikely, but not impossible that this will change. Bottom line...Dont die.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisien View Post
    Greetings,

I logged in today to find out that all of the items in the yard at my kinship house have gone missing. I checked out the member's houses, and the house right next to the kinship house has missing decor as well. None of the others seem affected. I was there early this morning, and everything was normal.

There are no new permissions for people set, and there are no new members in the kinship.

Has this happened to anyone else?

At your service,

Brakenshield Ironfoundersson
    Leader, The Guild of Cunning Artificers
    Sound like you are having rendering speed delay, not missing house items.

Ellis is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Sound like you are having rendering speed delay, not missing house items.
    Mine doesn't seem to be the rendered display bug, since the bound decor are in there and relogging doesn't help.
    Favorite Dev Quote from 2009: Graal: The lack of an instant threat catch up skill is one of the differences in tanking between Wardens and Guardians, just like Wardens dont have a easily used forced taunt. It is unlikely, but not impossible that this will change. Bottom line...Dont die.

6 years later...

Sorry for necro, but same thing just happened to my husband's house. Just letting you guys know, the bug still exists!
    Hopefully it will clear up as it did for other who reported...

Happened to my kin as well

Over one year on, and still happening...